Any Ladies....

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2008, 01:23 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Any Ladies....

Originally Posted by nina weee
so does thia mean you're ok with riding away on the MV's ?
As long as they are rented or borrowed.
Old 02-25-2008, 01:50 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NINER
As long as they are rented or borrowed.

Ill take care of that...... no need to worry
Old 02-25-2008, 02:06 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ill take care of that...... no need to worry
Nice.

So what was this thread supposed to be about again?
Old 02-25-2008, 02:13 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Nice.

lol

I was trying to find out if any chicks were competing this year. I have a lil something in the works fo the Starboyz show.......... but Alie just told me she might not make it..... so I hope it can still work out.
I want more girls competing. Ive already got 3 shows I know im competing in....and I havent even been on my f4i yet to practise. Its all about the expirience..........its priceless
Old 02-25-2008, 02:14 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

lol

I was trying to find out if any chicks were competing this year. I have a lil something in the works fo the Starboyz show.......... but Alie just told me she might not make it..... so I hope it can still work out.
I want more girls competing. Ive already got 3 shows I know im competing in....and I havent even been on my f4i yet to practise. Its all about the expirience..........its priceless
i think Joel will be at the starboyz show.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:18 PM
Retired

lol

Alie won't. She is too afraid of wrecking in front of large groups of people.
Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i think Joel will be at the starboyz show.
More than likely.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:31 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Alie won't. She is too afraid of wrecking in front of large groups of people.

More than likely.

Isn't everyone ? I am

and how do you feel about wearing a wig and tight fitted clothing ?
Old 02-25-2008, 02:31 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

I'd compete in a team event.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Retired

Isn't everyone ? I am

and how do you feel about wearing a wig and tight fitted clothing ?
It's not that bad unless your bike almosts his spectators. Then you feel a little bad.
I don't think anyone want to see my *** in tight clothing.
Old 02-25-2008, 02:40 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

It's not that bad unless your bike almosts his spectators. Then you feel a little bad.
I don't think anyone want to see my *** in tight clothing.
I doubt the bike will be able to hit spectators.... but how do the spcators feel about a person flying at them ?

Just wear full leathers and no one will know its you.... but you stil lhave to wear the wig......the choice of colour is up to you
Old 02-25-2008, 02:46 PM
Retired

I doubt the bike will be able to hit spectators.... but how do the spcators feel about a person flying at them ?

Just wear full leathers and no one will know its you.... but you stil lhave to wear the wig......the choice of colour is up to you
I'll pass.
Old 02-29-2008, 03:51 PM

alicia417 is a decent person

lol

you doing any shows in so cal? i think it'd be fun to compete but i can't do any tricks maybe if there was a jump set up for my dirt bike haha
Old 02-29-2008, 03:59 PM

stargurlz is an unknown quantity at this point

lol alie !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !

where've you been hiding ? Have you had any seat time on the f4i lately ? The Starboyz Show is still a go, right ?

I used to like you...........................until you commented on my pajamas.
if you going starboys fest in june i might see you
Old 02-29-2008, 06:13 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Originally Posted by alicia417
you doing any shows in so cal? i think it'd be fun to compete but i can't do any tricks maybe if there was a jump set up for my dirt bike haha
I dont know about competing in Cali this year but I might go down in the summer with my f4i and stunt with Jess for a bit

Originally Posted by PiNkY_StAr
if you going starboys fest in june i might see you
Ill be there
Old 03-06-2008, 11:20 AM
got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, if you don't want comments, don't post up pics stunting in your Jammy-jams.
that's HOT, were they the one's w/ the toes?
Old 03-09-2008, 11:00 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
that's HOT, were they the one's w/ the toes?
no...........it was a cold day and i just looked a bit rediculous... my pants tucked into my shoe.... apparently Niner thinks it looked like I was in my pj's
Old 10-02-2008, 07:54 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
from the way your avatar looks, you're still playing that truck video game, eh?
We have a whole cult on Stuntlife of imaginary truckers.
Nice.

TRUKZ RULES :YEAH