got blox?!

HazeAbella is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: *~*Join the Girl's Bathroom*~*

Originally Posted by Tucker R6!
ill pick you up in the car!
oooooh... hand-cuffs!
Old 12-11-2008, 07:30 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by HazeAbella
we can make it one big slumber party!
im there.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:42 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

By the founders rules, both founders would both be banned coz they havent logged on in a month. Off with their heads lol. HAZEabella - why HAZE - trees Name:  roll-up.gif
Views: 121
Size:  32.5 KB coz if thats what it is then you gotta watch out for tucker. he'll lock you up just to get his #'s right Name:  police2.gif
Views: 119
Size:  12.6 KB
Old 12-11-2008, 08:05 PM
got blox?!

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
By the founders rules, both founders would both be banned coz they havent logged on in a month. Off with their heads lol. HAZEabella - why HAZE - trees coz if thats what it is then you gotta watch out for tucker. he'll lock you up just to get his #'s right
shhhhh!! don't put my business out there!!! haha, yea i used to smoke alot, but not no more. And i ain't scared of tucker anyways!! FTP!
Name:  ftpedited.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  44.3 KB
Old 12-11-2008, 08:08 PM
got blox?!

and if he is a cop then he should arrest himself for posting up x-rated picture's of 12yr old girls!! WTF?? Seriously, how old do you think that chic is in the pic he posted up?!?!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:10 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

By the founders rules, both founders would both be banned coz they havent logged on in a month. Off with their heads lol. HAZEabella - why HAZE - trees coz if thats what it is then you gotta watch out for tucker. he'll lock you up just to get his #'s right

lies!
Old 12-11-2008, 08:12 PM

Tucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to beholdTucker R6! is a splendid one to behold

hey now thats some real **** I dont post any young female pics on her no sir

she is 21 years of age
i went to middle school with this girl for heavens sake!

Thats bad jewjew Hazabella
Old 12-11-2008, 08:25 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

shhhhh!! don't put my business out there!!! haha, yea i used to smoke alot, but not no more. And i ain't scared of tucker anyways!! FTP!
my kinda chick. soooo ill kidnap you and we'll go somewhere warm coz its freeeeeeeezing in ny

and if he is a cop then he should arrest himself for posting up x-rated picture's of 12yr old girls!! WTF?? Seriously, how old do you think that chic is in the pic he posted up?!?!
+1000000000 tucker is always posting pics of chicks who look underage ****** She definitely is not over 18.

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 12-11-2008 at 08:27 PM.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:26 PM
NealFoReal

hey now thats some real **** I dont post any young female pics on her no sir

she is 21 years of age
i went to middle school with this girl for heavens sake!

Thats bad jewjew Hazabella
stop posting chicks who look like little boys then. you and i have had this conversation more then once pig

my kinda chick. soooo ill kidnap you and we'll go somewhere warm coz its freeeeeeeezing in ny

+1000000000 tucker is always posting pics of chicks who look underage ******

no sir

your underage

dam it your right
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Just so you guys know this Tucker clown is not a cop.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:28 PM

y is everyone yelling OMG calm down its going to be ok

NealFoReal

Originally Posted by villa76
Huh why you saying that? he's posted pics of him in his pig uh i mean trooper uniform?

ahhh the truth
Old 12-11-2008, 08:29 PM
NealFoReal

no sir

your underage

dam it your right
you're or didn't they teach you proper English in police academy
Old 12-11-2008, 08:31 PM
NealFoReal

y is everyone yelling OMG calm down its going to be ok

You're going to jail for posting child ****.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:32 PM

hahah i need some water brb
Old 12-11-2008, 08:32 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Huh why you saying that? he's posted pics of him in his pig uh i mean trooper uniform?
Dont ask how I know just know that I know.
Old 12-11-2008, 08:34 PM

Dont ask how I know just know that I know.

dont lie you saw me workin the mall driving the golf cart

its over man
Old 12-11-2008, 08:41 PM
NealFoReal

**** THE POLICE Name:  police2.gif
Views: 115
Size:  12.6 KB

Quick Reply: *~*Join the Girl's Bathroom*~*