not shaved......lol
4.76%
treat women like shit
50.00%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

what bothers ya'll about guys

Search this Thread

Old 08-08-2005, 10:14 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold
Re: what bothers ya'll about guys

Originally Posted by snyder
When they are gay and try and pick up on me

Now that's tooooooo funny
You should be flattered!!!
Old 08-08-2005, 10:16 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by FastLearner
Darn that means I have to take the bar exam in a mid-west state just to meet a nice country guy

Mid-west here i come...
hahah you'll like it out there it isn't as boring as people make it out to be!!!! And you don't have to pay out the a$$ for a p.o.s. apartment or house. I still can't believe how many apartment complexes out here don't have central air and heating. or a damn dishwasher!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2005, 10:17 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by XFlipX
STOP IT!! WTF ahahahhaha

Flip

F0cking city people. I hate this ****.

Flip, why don't you go back to bangin the crackwhore next door?
Old 08-08-2005, 10:19 AM

Splash4195 is an unknown quantity at this point

NICE GUYS FINISH LAST! Women aren't attracked to guys that are nice to them and bend over backwards. Women want to be CHALLANGED! I've noticed allot of women are attracked to Jerks and guys that are ****y. Go to any bar and you will know what I'm talking about.

Every girl I've dated in the last two years has tried to control my life and turned in to a total B****. I'm not about to have that in my life! I LOVE TO RIDE MOTORCYCLES AND WAKEBOARD! The last girl I dated she was trying to redo my house. She didn't like the fact that I parked my bikes in the DINING ROOM over the winter months! It's a room I never use why not us it for something! She also didn't like that fact that I was never home and that I had a life. WHAT UP WITH THAT!

Don't get me wrong I have a few friends that have GF's that are awesome! They have thier own bikes and love to ride with us. Then I have a few friends that have girls that are total B****. I have one friend that's living in my spare bedrooom becuase his lady kicked him out. Now he's trying to kiss rear to get back in with her. I feel like slappin some sense into him.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:20 AM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
hahah you'll like it out there it isn't as boring as people make it out to be!!!! And you don't have to pay out the a$$ for a p.o.s. apartment or house. I still can't believe how many apartment complexes out here don't have central air and heating. or a damn dishwasher!!!!!!!!
I hear ya, I don't have a dishwasher or c/a either- it's insane for the money we're paying. Plus, I bet the wid-west attitude is a lot nicer and the lifestyle is happier... Sighhhhh...
Old 08-08-2005, 10:25 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Splash4195
NICE GUYS FINISH LAST! Women aren't attracked to guys that are nice to them and bend over backwards. Women want to be CHALLANGED! I've noticed allot of women are attracked to Jerks and guys that are ****y. Go to any bar and you will know what I'm talking about.

Every girl I've dated in the last two years has tried to control my life and turned in to a total B****. I'm not about to have that in my life! I LOVE TO RIDE MOTORCYCLES AND WAKEBOARD! The last girl I dated she was trying to redo my house. She didn't like the fact that I parked my bikes in the DINING ROOM over the winter months! It's a room I never use why not us it for something! She also didn't like that fact that I was never home and that I had a life. WHAT UP WITH THAT!

Don't get me wrong I have a few friends that have GF's that are awesome! They have thier own bikes and love to ride with us. Then I have a few friends that have girls that are total B****. I have one friend that's living in my spare bedrooom becuase his lady kicked him out. Now he's trying to kiss rear to get back in with her. I feel like slappin some sense into him.

This is so true. I know someone (who's reading this thread right now) who became a total *** to girls because he got fed up with them. Now he's bringing more home than ever.
Old 08-08-2005, 10:25 AM

ShannzNinja is an unknown quantity at this point

FOR FLASH
slap him I say lol I havent been able to do much on relationships since I got into riding for more than a few months now. I date here and there but ehh.. suck ***
Now I am debating on whether or not the guy I am seeing now is going to last because he doesnt know what to talk about when I talk about my bike and my plans and how I like the thought of gettin in to stuntin'.. sucks but time will tell

as to PARKIN IN THE LIVING ROOM .. ahh you rock with that one. I would do the same.. Haha
Old 08-08-2005, 10:28 AM

I don't think you need a steady girlfriend at this stage in your life- just date around for a while and don't let things get complicated. Honestly, it's a natural tendancy for chicks to want some sort of commitment over time... and the secret is to make sure they know you don't want it if that's your prerogative. They can't b!tch if they're in no position to do so... so be clear about it & they can't get attached. If you lead them on and get all wishy washy you're gonna get backlash...
Old 08-08-2005, 10:55 AM

LadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the roughLadyAliKat is a jewel in the rough

My bike lives in my living room in the winter too.
For me i like a guy who can do his own thing and doesn't have to be around me all the time. There are lots of times i'm not around because of work or because I want some time to myself too. Each person has their own ideas of how a relationship should be and some people just shouldn't be together because their expectaions will never come anywhere close to the other persons and then everyone is miserable and bitter. I view commitment as knowing he wants to be with me and he is faithful and caring/loving, not that he wants to spend all his time with me.
Personally i can't stand girls like the ones you mention above that are controlling and *****y...they freaking ruin it for the rest of us.
Attached Images  
Old 08-08-2005, 10:57 AM

Originally Posted by LadyAliKat
My bike lives in my living room in the winter too.
For me i like a guy who can do his own thing and doesn't have to be around me all the time. There are lots of times i'm not around because of work or because I want some time to myself too. Each person has their own ideas of how a relationship should be and some people just shouldn't be together because their expectaions will never come anywhere close to the other persons and then everyone is miserable and bitter. I view commitment as knowing he wants to be with me and he is faithful and caring/loving, not that he wants to spend all his time with me.
Personally i can't stand girls like the ones you mention above that are controlling and *****y...they freaking ruin it for the rest of us.
Dang you and I have lots alike in thought .. you rock :YEAH
Old 08-08-2005, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by FastLearner
I hear ya, I don't have a dishwasher or c/a either- it's insane for the money we're paying. Plus, I bet the wid-west attitude is a lot nicer and the lifestyle is happier... Sighhhhh...
yeah the people are so nice and the pace of life isn't as fast as it is out here, they relax and enjoy the passing of time more. and there is WAY less traffic!!!!! Yeah they don't have NYC right around the corner, but Chicago is really nice and lots of fun, so is Denver. Personally I love Denver best!!! CO is just sooo beautiful.

ShanzzNinja-thanks
Old 08-08-2005, 11:12 AM

donkey is an unknown quantity at this point

i can get over all physical aspects - if i love my man he is the sexiest man alive to me even if he is missing all his teeth, and the only man that exists as far as I am concerned.

what i dont like about guys is when they decide they are ok with all my guy friends, modeling and go go dancing in the beginning but then 3-4 months later down the road they want me to stop everything for them even though they should have accepted that since thats what i was doing when we met.

when guys do everything they can just to make it seem liek you are compatible with them - agree with everythign you say, like everything you like....i hate that sh*t....JUST HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONALITY FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!

oh yea and cheaters - why cant men just be faithful...they could have the most beautiful kind woman in the world and still frikkin cheat on her....

fortunately my man is perfect so i dont have to worry
Old 08-08-2005, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by donkey

when guys do everything they can just to make it seem liek you are compatible with them - agree with everythign you say, like everything you like....i hate that sh*t....JUST HAVE YOUR OWN PERSONALITY FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!
I feel you on this..

And one thing I can't stand is when a male "friend" is always in doubt of thier status. And think you are automatically like lots of other females they have come across. Thinking because they have lots in common with you, sometimes too much, that you are playing the "anything you like I like baby" role as well. I hate that.

Quick to doubt in you but quick to look for you when they are bored and sh.t. blah blah

But truth is it does go both ways.. girls do play the role too.. can't front on that.

LadyAliKat: YW..
Old 08-08-2005, 12:14 PM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ShannzNinja
I feel you on this..

And one thing I can't stand is when a male "friend" is always in doubt of thier status.

*UPDATE*

Guys are not friends with girls (Generally) that they wouldn't *****! Get use to it!

Flip
Old 08-08-2005, 12:46 PM

VERY NICE! It probably makes it hard to watch Television but OH WELL! THat price you pay for a KICKING BIKE!
Old 08-08-2005, 12:51 PM

My friend just called me not a good thing!

I guess he went over to the town house that he and his ex-gf lived in. I guess there was a truck in the drive way. I guess he found out through one of their mutual friends that she's dating somebody else.

I TOLD HIM TO DUMP HER! NOT WORTH IT!

So I'm going to do what any good friend will do take to HOOTERS! I know if i'm in a bad mood that would cheer me up in a hurry!

This girl is nothing but TROUBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-08-2005, 12:53 PM

Nice a female that rides. Yeah why prolong the situation!
Old 08-08-2005, 12:57 PM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice a female that rides. Yeah why prolong the situation!

Man, use the quote feature so people can follow your post!?

Flip
Old 08-08-2005, 12:58 PM

*UPDATE*

Guys are not friends with girls (Generally) that they wouldn't *****! Get use to it!

Flip
Get used to what? A man actin like he knows what he is and then loosin it?

I like secure and non-confused people in my life. Sex is easy to come by, yes I know this so wtf does that have to do with my comment hun? Clarify?
Old 08-08-2005, 12:59 PM

Man, use the quote feature so people can follow your post!?

Flip
Tru this .. sorry just got lost with ya too.

Quick Reply: what bothers ya'll about guys