Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 06:26 PM

snyder is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Ladies, do read.

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
hahahaha
what kind of post is this???

lol.... weirdo...

uhh... usually the chics are taken... cause there are not too many females that ride alone.. they're usually riding *****.. therefor they go to these events "taken"
but then typically you'll run into the models... that are sportin the marketing booths... some are taken.. some arent'....

what you're looking for.. is dun dun DUNNNNN.... BIKE ******!!! that go to every event they can... and Dont even ride or know HOW to ride a bike... you're chances are better off getting laid by these chics rather than the models... or "taken" girls... all you have to do is a wheelie... and or just say you can do stunts.. and they jump your **** before you can even zip down your pants.... crazy i know.... I dont understand it either... hey there are even some here on Stuntlife... maybe if you make another post... titling it
"Crazy stunt man... in need of a woman" hahahaha.. see what you can find :YEAH
punked his ***!
Old 08-09-2005, 06:33 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

hahahaha

lol.... weirdo...

uhh... usually the chics are taken... cause there are not too many females that ride alone.. they're usually riding *****.. therefor they go to these events "taken"
but then typically you'll run into the models... that are sportin the marketing booths... some are taken.. some arent'....

what you're looking for.. is dun dun DUNNNNN.... BIKE ******!!! that go to every event they can... and Dont even ride or know HOW to ride a bike... you're chances are better off getting laid by these chics rather than the models... or "taken" girls... all you have to do is a wheelie... and or just say you can do stunts.. and they jump your **** before you can even zip down your pants.... crazy i know.... I dont understand it either... hey there are even some here on Stuntlife... maybe if you make another post... titling it

so does this mean u dont wanna make out
Old 08-09-2005, 06:50 PM

MeganMyerscom is an unknown quantity at this point

hahahaha

lol.... weirdo...

This has got to be the BEST F'N POST EVER!!!!! :YEAH