Female stunt group stickers???

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2005, 04:00 PM

SicFLgirlR6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Female stunt group stickers???

Jen if you ever want to start up your own online store and put your sticker images on shirts and other items just let me know, I can help you set up an online store like the Posse's store for free and get it up and running . I love your stickers too, let me know what I need to do to get my paws on some !!
Old 05-16-2005, 04:25 PM

gsxrjen is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SicFLgirlR6
Jen if you ever want to start up your own online store and put your sticker images on shirts and other items just let me know, I can help you set up an online store like the Posse's store for free and get it up and running . I love your stickers too, let me know what I need to do to get my paws on some !!

Just click your heels 3 times... Pm me your addy girl! You want silver, purple, red, or blue accents? I'll think about the online store, thanks! I'm still trying to get my site, up.

-GsxrJen
Old 05-16-2005, 04:56 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

WHATS YOUR SITE JEN......www.gsxrjennlovescody.com

HAHAHHAHA...hope all is well.

Last edited by Cody W.; 05-16-2005 at 05:00 PM.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by Cody W.
WHATS YOUR SITE JEN......www.gsxrjennlovescody.com

HAHAHHAHA...hope all is well.

Bwhahahaha, no it will be gsxrjen.com, just have had way too much other stuff to do the last 6 months. I've had the domain name forever, just never had the time. Hoping in the next few weeks to get something up. And yes I'm doing well....the semesters almost done. Summer here I come!

Xoxo,
Jen
Old 05-16-2005, 05:16 PM
BOOBS

thatta girl i cant wait to get drunk with you agian....we need to find patrick stephens old man look alike agian..HAHAHHAHAHA.
Old 05-16-2005, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cody W.
thatta girl i cant wait to get drunk with you agian....we need to find patrick stephens old man look alike agian..HAHAHHAHAHA.
hehe that guy was freakin hilarious! Speaking of being drunk, I got drunk in a jacuzzi for the first time sat. night, man that was different. I was drinking corona, but I pour 2 bottles in one tumbler, and was pounding those all night! Next thing I know I was sitting in the spa for like 2 plus hours, I couldn't even walk back to the condo. I passed out in bed, and woke up in the same position, on top of the blankets freezing with a corner of the blanket covering my naked a$$! Ahhh haha I laughed cause I was still drunk as I got up and pissed, so I slept it off some more.

-Jen
Old 05-16-2005, 05:30 PM
BOOBS

yeah spa drinkin **** you up big time...i learned that a long time ago...never again i tell you.....hang over from hell...pfft.....oh to be that corner of the blanket....HAHAHHAHAH
Old 05-16-2005, 10:39 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

I laughed cause I was still drunk as I got up and pissed, so I slept it off some more.

Isn't that the worst when you wake up and are still drunk?? I hate that feeling!! Especially when you have kids and have to get them dressed, get them breakfast, etc. That is a b itch to do with a buzz!!
Old 05-17-2005, 12:19 AM

FoxchicR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: Female stunt group stickers???

Were you at Psychofest this summer?

Wendy
Old 05-17-2005, 11:37 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

Originally Posted by FoxchicR1
Were you at Psychofest this summer?

Wendy
Do you mean was I at Psychofest last summer? I was there. I was running the Psychogang tent. My hubby is a member of the group, so it is almost a requirement for me to be there. I havn't decided if I am going this year, though.
Old 05-17-2005, 11:42 PM

SaMack is a decent person

CycleAngels.com has some nice stickers....
Old 05-18-2005, 11:41 AM

Originally Posted by GSXR-Red
Do you mean was I at Psychofest last summer? I was there. I was running the Psychogang tent. My hubby is a member of the group, so it is almost a requirement for me to be there. I havn't decided if I am going this year, though.

Kay.....I think I remeber you. You prob saw me get hit by the green R1 then? That day totally sucked for me. Sprained my ankle. At least that was all!!!

Wendy
Old 05-18-2005, 03:33 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Originally Posted by FoxchicR1
Kay.....I think I remeber you. You prob saw me get hit by the green R1 then? That day totally sucked for me. Sprained my ankle. At least that was all!!!

Wendy
I remember that happening, but I didn't see it. I haven't even seen video of it yet. I was stuck at the stand selling stuff. It's good that that was the only thing hurt. Could have been a lot worse.
Old 05-18-2005, 03:43 PM

Question Re: Female stunt group stickers???

I remember that happening, but I didn't see it. I haven't even seen video of it yet. I was stuck at the stand selling stuff. It's good that that was the only thing hurt. Could have been a lot worse.
Well....if footage ever comes up of that accident I would really appreciate seeing it or buying a copy. To this day I can barely remeber exactly how it happened cuz of how quick it was. I posted last summer after if happened and as far as I knew no one got it on tape. Please let me know.

Wendy
Old 05-26-2005, 12:36 PM
The Micron Model ~gixxie

gixxie is an unknown quantity at this point

Are there any female stunters besides Gixxie? I want to put mostly female stunter stickers on my bike. I have a few from Gixxergirl, but that's it. There have to be more!! I'm not looking for a handout. I will buy them if someone has some for sale. But I can't even find them!! Anyone!!??!!
Do u have some of mine? Let me know if you want me to send some to you. I have huge ones for the back window that say GiRl RiDeRz and gixxie.com with the little girl stunter (MY LOGO) and i also have pink, black, and any other colors that say GiRl RiDeRz gixxie.com... or real little one that again have the logo in pink that says GiRl RiDeRz. Let me know girlie! I can also get you a custom one that has your name. :YEAH
Old 05-26-2005, 12:58 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SicFLgirlR6
WominX.net has some cool stickers !
Yes they do.. I got a bunch of those.. silver, and clear.. :YEAH
Old 05-26-2005, 03:06 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Originally Posted by gixxie
Do u have some of mine? Let me know if you want me to send some to you. I have huge ones for the back window that say GiRl RiDeRz and gixxie.com with the little girl stunter (MY LOGO) and i also have pink, black, and any other colors that say GiRl RiDeRz gixxie.com... or real little one that again have the logo in pink that says GiRl RiDeRz. Let me know girlie! I can also get you a custom one that has your name. :YEAH
PM sent to ya! Thanks a lot!! Let me know how much the postage will be. I forgot to put that in the PM.
Old 05-27-2005, 10:47 PM

Oh sicflgirl, and gsxr red, I haven't forgot about you both! I pulled out the stickers you wanted, but have been swamped with work the last week. I am sending them out tues of next week I promise, usually I don't lag on htis sort of thing...sorry ladies! Forgive me! I'm so tired I just got off work I cant even type right now...

xoxo
GsxrJen
Old 05-28-2005, 10:06 AM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

No problem, take your time girl!! The bike isn't even together yet. So nooooooo hurry.
Old 05-28-2005, 01:58 PM

SicFLgirlR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

No problem chickie !

Quick Reply: Female stunt group stickers???