HEy everyone

Search this Thread

Old 01-21-2005, 11:39 AM

XxXWildXxX is an unknown quantity at this point
HEy everyone

hey everyone just thought i would post the pic of my tat is 1/2 done... now just setting dates to get the background done...

Only could post one pic one here as the others are too big but... if you go to

http://www.localstuntriders.com/foru...ad.php?tid=448

I have all 3 pics posted
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	ddtat3.jpg
Views:	52
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	118963  
Old 01-21-2005, 01:38 PM

Special K is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: HEy everyone

Looks good. What is your background going to be? How long did it take? I am thinking of getting a tattoo but I dont know what to get...
Old 01-21-2005, 01:45 PM

It took 2 hours to do outline then hour and ahalf to do the coloring in.. The background is going to be a sunset.. on the beach.. with palmtree's its going to look bad *** i cant wait..
Old 01-22-2005, 04:45 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

it really looks naughty
Old 01-23-2005, 02:34 AM

Special K is an unknown quantity at this point

It looks good and it will look even better once the background is done. Post up some more pictures when it gets done... :YEAH
Old 01-23-2005, 09:53 AM

thanks I can't wait to get it finished.. I love it...
Its going to look badass once its done.....

I went all last summer with just the damn outline as my ex did it then we broke up..

SO i was thinking F thats im not going another summer with this thing not finished...

I love tattoos.. And i could careless what it looks like when im sixtie.. im not going to be showing my back off at sixie anyways.... so... I like it thats all that matters..
Old 01-23-2005, 10:21 AM

Luckylind is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey girl!!! Its Lindsey..Jason told me your tat got finished... what Tony didn't do it?? Whats up with that.. I still cant believe you didn't get your bike instead u got his on your back.. But the 929 is a nice bike.. Jason just got one.. we just got back from florida took it down there for a week it was nice.. Rides nice.. so are you going to be getting another bike this year?? I know you like the 929's ill keep an eye open for you.. U sould of never sold you GSXR but whatever..

Jason's Buddy is selling his 954.. i know you where looking at those last year..

Anyways your tat looks badass.. Im happy that you got it done.. but it should of been your bike instead of his.. but i know you like honda better..lol so does jason so i cant fight with you.. but ill stick with my GSXR thank you very much..lol

Can't wait til this summer.... get your bike already... lol Seen your aunt at state 8 right before we left.. she told me about what happened on the Quads.. Im glad your okay she showed me the pics..

I showed her the pics that we keep forgetting to take out of the car.. or us this summer riding.. lol me on the back of the bike with you lol ya that was fun.. I heard you are in the R4L video.. U and Paris.. I guess they got you riding the 954 with paris on the back... cant wait to see that lol... thats just hot if you ask me.. but anyways girl dont be a stranger i got to get back to writing my paper just had to check your tat.. call me gurl..
Old 01-26-2005, 09:36 PM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice tat!!!!
I too was thinking of getting some moto ink done...Here's my problems..does the tat resemble your personal ride..and if not how did you choose the style of the bike..If it does what happens when ya get a new bike.. (Carms said it's the remeberance of that time in your life I like that) But, think how that will date us old hags when the bikes of the new age look nothing like ours..
Old 01-26-2005, 10:56 PM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
yer already an old hag!
Damnit Scott get that salt away from the wound..
Old 01-27-2005, 03:37 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow, that looks painfull...
Old 02-27-2005, 05:04 PM

Originally Posted by Luckylind
Hey girl!!! Its Lindsey..Jason told me your tat got finished... what Tony didn't do it?? Whats up with that.. I still cant believe you didn't get your bike instead u got his on your back.. But the 929 is a nice bike.. Jason just got one.. we just got back from florida took it down there for a week it was nice.. Rides nice.. so are you going to be getting another bike this year?? I know you like the 929's ill keep an eye open for you.. U sould of never sold you GSXR but whatever..

Jason's Buddy is selling his 954.. i know you where looking at those last year..

Anyways your tat looks badass.. Im happy that you got it done.. but it should of been your bike instead of his.. but i know you like honda better..lol so does jason so i cant fight with you.. but ill stick with my GSXR thank you very much..lol

Can't wait til this summer.... get your bike already... lol Seen your aunt at state 8 right before we left.. she told me about what happened on the Quads.. Im glad your okay she showed me the pics..

I showed her the pics that we keep forgetting to take out of the car.. or us this summer riding.. lol me on the back of the bike with you lol ya that was fun.. I heard you are in the R4L video.. U and Paris.. I guess they got you riding the 954 with paris on the back... cant wait to see that lol... thats just hot if you ask me.. but anyways girl dont be a stranger i got to get back to writing my paper just had to check your tat.. call me gurl..
Hey chic... Have fun in florida?? yep me and paris are in the R4L video.. oh ya i pick up my new bike this week.. thursday im planning on going and getting it.. thats my only day off... Its a CBR900RR wow just think all our girls got bikes this year.. you me Becky, jade, kim, brandi,... now we just have to help and find Una a bike...
Old 02-27-2005, 05:06 PM

Originally Posted by CYCLESISTER
Nice tat!!!!
I too was thinking of getting some moto ink done...Here's my problems..does the tat resemble your personal ride..and if not how did you choose the style of the bike..If it does what happens when ya get a new bike.. (Carms said it's the remeberance of that time in your life I like that) But, think how that will date us old hags when the bikes of the new age look nothing like ours..
the bike on my back is my Ex.. i got his bike as i loved the style of the 929 erion racing.. and it is just a reminder of a part of my life that i would of never changed for the world.. its a part of me.. its something i love and will always love!
Old 02-27-2005, 05:07 PM

Originally Posted by crisg555
wow, that looks painfull...

hmmmm not really that bad.. the outline was nothing but when he went to color it in he hit some spots that hurt like hell!