Finally I got new pics!

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2003, 07:43 PM

GirlyGirl is an unknown quantity at this point
Finally I got new pics!

Haven't really posted here much but I wanted to share some new pics with you chics!

Laters,
Jenn
Old 02-09-2003, 02:25 PM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person
Nice!!:D
Old 02-13-2003, 09:58 PM

Thanks! I have more but I am not great at at posting pics of myself with out a little bit of clothes.

Jenn
Old 02-13-2003, 10:20 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough
nice pics Jenn!!!

Thomas
Old 02-13-2003, 10:35 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
niiice......

Underzen is too afraid to ask, but he wants to see more pictures of you
Old 02-13-2003, 11:27 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
niiice......

Underzen is too afraid to ask, but he wants to see more pictures of you

uhhh hmmm...well..hmmm, uhh, let let let let me me, hmmm, now now now now now now now now I I I I I I, hmmm.......

ahh f*ck it..im to shy:twelve

Last edited by ~Carms~; 02-14-2003 at 07:14 AM.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:32 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
Originally posted by underzen
uhhh hmmm...well..hmmm, uhh, let let let let me me, hmmm, now now now now now now now now I I I I I I, hmmm.......

ahh **** it..im to shy:twelve
It's ok, I got your back on this one

Last edited by nags; 02-16-2003 at 11:14 PM.
Old 02-13-2003, 11:38 PM

underzen is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by nags
It's ok, I got your back on this one

where were you last nite when I was trying to hook up with the hooters girl....you know, the one who talks about 14 thousand miles an hour...god she'd get annyoing..or what about the one you all swear is crossed eyed, which i didn't notice.....

yeah you got my back...thanks..i'd have better luck with goose having my back...
Old 02-13-2003, 11:41 PM

where were you last nite when I was trying to hook up with the hooters girl....you know, the one who talks about 14 thousand miles an hour...god she'd get annyoing..or what about the one you all swear is crossed eyed, which i didn't notice.....

yeah you got my back...thanks..i'd have better luck with goose having my back...
I heard goose HAS HAD your back... several times

I dont know which cross eyed one you're talkin' about.
Old 02-14-2003, 12:06 AM

gr8whytehunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Dude that hooters chick was watching your back and her own. She was one cross eyed mother ******.
Old 02-14-2003, 12:15 AM

Originally posted by gr8whytehunter
Dude that hooters chick was watching your back and her own. She was one cross eyed mother ******.
Which one are you talking about? Why do I not remember that at all
Old 02-14-2003, 07:07 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Um hello.. Why dont you guys call each other instead of talking useless conversation witch no one cares about.... Or click on that little PM button .. Thanks!

Last edited by ~Carms~; 02-14-2003 at 07:16 AM.
Old 02-14-2003, 07:45 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah....back to trying to convince GirlyGirl to post some "Girl-On-Girl" pics . This is the FEMALE fourm after all .
Old 02-14-2003, 08:06 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
Yeah....back to trying to convince GirlyGirl to post some "Girl-On-Girl" pics . This is the FEMALE fourm after all .
Yo JIMMY..... SHUDDUP!!!!!!!
Old 02-14-2003, 08:12 AM

Originally posted by RedlineJimmy
I'm with Jimmy on this one.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly whats going on in her avatar
Old 02-14-2003, 08:28 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Click Here
Here is where you need to go JIMBO!!!!
Old 02-16-2003, 10:52 PM

You guys crack me up! I iwll post some more when I can work on my tan a little more!

Thanks you guys and girly's!
Jenn
Old 02-16-2003, 11:08 PM

Originally posted by GirlyGirl
You guys crack me up! I iwll post some more when I can work on my tan a little more!

Thanks you guys and girly's!
Jenn
Just post some that you have saved for now... Underzen is feinding for some.. it's all he talks about
Old 02-18-2003, 08:28 PM

lloydchristmas is an unknown quantity at this point
Well put Carms. The PM button works just fine. Say hi to the whole crew for me and the rest of the MIST gang.
Old 02-19-2003, 10:54 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

Hey not a problem!!! Also if you want to post pics like that please post them in the chic pics.. Thanks

Last edited by ~Carms~; 02-20-2003 at 06:01 PM.

Quick Reply: Finally I got new pics!