ok time for some advice from the ladies on this site

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2004, 04:43 PM

anya is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: ok time for some advice from the ladies on this site

Thats awful, drop him ASAP! If he did it this one time and u just found out about it, then who knows what else hes done at other shows, or other times when he went away. Plus, lots of guys in this industry cant keep their pants on, and thats just how it is.
Old 12-15-2004, 06:39 PM
Renegade Distribution

Erika is an unknown quantity at this point

What F-ing BS!!!!!!!!!!!

What the hell was he thinking? And to tell you that he WAS going to break up with you and for you to consider this to be an answer that you would even ask advise about is just silly.

How old is this guy? Sounds young dumb and full of...well you get the idea.
Gather your self respect tell him never to speak to you again and move forward.
Old 12-16-2004, 12:46 AM
FREESTYLE ARTIST

Tony D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by DSOG Thomas
let him hit it one last time
He will be hittin it in about a week if he is a true stunna
Old 12-16-2004, 08:51 AM

sweetpea2108 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: ok time for some advice from the ladies on this site

Originally Posted by babygirl
well ladies i just found a few nights ago that my boyfriend of a year and half cheated on me while he was away for a weekend doing a stunt show with his buddies.... his excuse was i thought i was breaking up with you thats why i did it.... he says that it will never happen again. I am completely torn on what to do here..... just wondering what u ladies you think considering most of u know what the stunt guys are like!! Please Help!!!
im sorry to here that. That's what scares me about my man . His buddies all like going to the "clubs" for their meetings and i'm the same way i don't trust his friends or him at all. I just recently caught him in a lie. he told me that i would be the only grl modling on his bike if the chance came around and i found all theses pics w/ grls modeling on it . he told me that "they were just sitting on it" lol. he's away right now but when he gets back he won't here the end of it. this is why i always want to go if they ever go to a show or practice. if you love him and he loved you he would have never done that. you were still together it wasn't official. my thing is don't get mad get even maybe not in the same way but make him feel how you feel. what goes around comes around.
Old 12-16-2004, 09:58 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

well we have talked and he would prefer to try and work through it but i have told him that for right now this is what needs to be done, told him that i'm not saying that we will never be together again but i need time to get over what happened and if i see him everyday and i continue on like nothing happened it wont work. So hopefully in the future we can come to some sort of conclusion if not then he can deal with the fact that he chose his own destiny not me.
Don't even play that game girl, you're just kidding yourself. You'll start to feel lonely and want to talk to him and he'll be all nicey nice and in no time you'll be back to the old routine. The problem is you will always wonder and since the trust is broken, it will not come back. Do yourself a favor and just write him off.
Old 12-16-2004, 10:01 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sweetpea2108
im sorry to here that. That's what scares me about my man . His buddies all like going to the "clubs" for their meetings and i'm the same way i don't trust his friends or him at all. I just recently caught him in a lie. he told me that i would be the only grl modling on his bike if the chance came around and i found all theses pics w/ grls modeling on it . he told me that "they were just sitting on it" lol. he's away right now but when he gets back he won't here the end of it. this is why i always want to go if they ever go to a show or practice. if you love him and he loved you he would have never done that. you were still together it wasn't official. my thing is don't get mad get even maybe not in the same way but make him feel how you feel. what goes around comes around.
There is such a thing as being too clingy Dear, you don't want him to go anywhere with his friends where girls will be?? That's some crazy !! Oh yeah and getting even will totally make your relationship stronger
Old 12-16-2004, 10:09 AM

sweetpea2108 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by skillz954
There is such a thing as being too clingy Dear, you don't want him to go anywhere with his friends where girls will be?? That's some crazy !! Oh yeah and getting even will totally make your relationship stronger
i dont care if he's around girls w/o me .it's that he totally lies to me about eveything and the truth comes out later. how would you feel? i'm always open with him even if it does hurt. what do u think i should do from a guys view?
Old 12-16-2004, 10:17 AM

Kawi_girl is an unknown quantity at this point

Just my but I don't think that you should be talking to him at all really. Don't you think that by talking to him...maybe getting back together or whatever that it opens the door to you getting hurt again? And what if you DO get back together...that only reinforces that you accept what he did and that it's ok. Forgive and forget? I don't think so. I know you're probably sick of the cliche, but you ARE young and there are soooo many guys out there. Why don't you find one that respects you better. I give you props for breaking it off with him....but don't forget that he cheated on you, put you at risk for STDs, disrespected you, lied to you, etc etc. I'll get off my soap box now. I think you should just follow through with this. Cut him off completely, mourn your loss and move on. I've been there and if there's one thing I learned, it's that 99% of guys don't change.

This is just my opinion...I'm in no way trying to tell you what to do. Sometimes people learn better from making their own mistakes....I'm like that.

Jen
Old 12-16-2004, 10:30 AM

Kawi_girl is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with you skillz. Sweatpea, if you always catch him in lies (and yo have pics to PROVE it) why are you still with him? Is it worth all the effort to catch him in his lies...does it make you feel better when you catch him or does it just make you feel worse because you put up with it? What else does he lie about? This is coming off harsh, but I don't mean it to be. I remember my early twenties. I had tons of bad relationships so I can relate. (but then I got a bike hehehe)

I don't think following him around makes your relationship better. I think he'll get sick of that...maybe ask for some space. I think you know what's going on but don't want to admit it. (again, this is just my opinion.) It's easier to turn a blind eye and hope everything will get better. I think this is another case of drop him and find another. Don't put up with that $h!t, respect yourself more. You don't HAVE to put up with it, you are choosing to....remember that.

Jen
Old 12-16-2004, 06:08 PM

babygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't even play that game girl, you're just kidding yourself. You'll start to feel lonely and want to talk to him and he'll be all nicey nice and in no time you'll be back to the old routine. The problem is you will always wonder and since the trust is broken, it will not come back. Do yourself a favor and just write him off.

thank you skillz so far you are the the only male to answer with a respectful response and i commend you for that it lets us girls know that there are some half decent men out there. I wish my ex had the values and morals that you do but if that were the case i wouldn't be where i am today.
Old 12-16-2004, 08:40 PM

DSOG Thomas will become famous soon enough

he just trying to get some....
Old 12-21-2004, 01:47 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

crisg555 is an unknown quantity at this point

well ladies i just found a few nights ago that my boyfriend of a year and half cheated on me while he was away for a weekend doing a stunt show with his buddies.... his excuse was i thought i was breaking up with you thats why i did it.... he says that it will never happen again. I am completely torn on what to do here..... just wondering what u ladies you think considering most of u know what the stunt guys are like!! Please Help!!!
wow, chica... So sorry to hear that. IMO, I would leave him. If they do it once, they might do it again... I wouldn't want to worry about it happening again, so I would dip...

Whatever happens, I hope it all works out either way..

Stay strong babygirl..
Old 12-21-2004, 02:09 PM

Joey D is a decent person

thank you skillz so far you are the the only male to answer with a respectful response and i commend you for that it lets us girls know that there are some half decent men out there. I wish my ex had the values and morals that you do but if that were the case i wouldn't be where i am today.

In all seriousness, you obviously still care about him. And every day that goes by, he's probablyl out there tearing it up with another chick. Then, in about 2 weeks when you miss him so bad and you want to get back together, he'll be nowhere to be found. Then what? You'll be even more sad than you are now. SO if you still like him, cut the , and give him another chance.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:11 PM

Well put Skillz... :YEAH

Originally Posted by Kawi_girl
Just my but I don't think that you should be talking to him at all really. Don't you think that by talking to him...maybe getting back together or whatever that it opens the door to you getting hurt again? And what if you DO get back together...that only reinforces that you accept what he did and that it's ok. Forgive and forget? I don't think so. I know you're probably sick of the cliche, but you ARE young and there are soooo many guys out there. Why don't you find one that respects you better. I give you props for breaking it off with him....but don't forget that he cheated on you, put you at risk for STDs, disrespected you, lied to you, etc etc. I'll get off my soap box now. I think you should just follow through with this. Cut him off completely, mourn your loss and move on. I've been there and if there's one thing I learned, it's that 99% of guys don't change.

This is just my opinion...I'm in no way trying to tell you what to do. Sometimes people learn better from making their own mistakes....I'm like that. Jen
I agree with kawi on this one... I would definitelly cut off all communication. That is what I have done in my past relationships. In fact, I remember one called me after year of our break up asking, "why don't we talk anymore". I was like, why should I talk to you anymore. I wanted to move on, and meet someone who respected me, and the value of a relationship.

babygirl, you made the right decision on dumping him. It shows your how much self worth you have. Keep your head up, chica..

Last edited by crisg555; 12-21-2004 at 02:14 PM.
Old 12-21-2004, 02:37 PM

Jessica Maine is a decent person

I would cut off his right nut, and say thats what you get for cheating on me... then get a kitchen knife and stab him in the back, and tell him.. I was going to stab you in the front anyways, so I figured stabbing you in the back wouldn't hurt as bad... but.. eh whadda gonna do?

roll out! move on... get on wit ya life! plenty of other lil boys out there to play with... .. remember this... don't ever EVER rely on a man to make you happy..

gotta make yourself happy.... end of story..

NEXT!?!?
Old 12-21-2004, 02:47 PM

Originally Posted by RoadRashChic
I would cut off his right nut, and say thats what you get for cheating on me... then get a kitchen knife and stab him in the back, and tell him.. I was going to stab you in the front anyways, so I figured stabbing you in the back wouldn't hurt as bad... but.. eh whadda gonna do?
gotta make yourself happy.... end of story..
NEXT!?!?
You say the funniest $hit chica...
Old 12-21-2004, 04:32 PM

babygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Rumpshaker
In all seriousness, you obviously still care about him. And every day that goes by, he's probablyl out there tearing it up with another chick. Then, in about 2 weeks when you miss him so bad and you want to get back together, he'll be nowhere to be found. Then what? You'll be even more sad than you are now. SO if you still like him, cut the , and give him another chance.
obviously i still care about him, it's not easy to lose a year and half of your life just like that but i can not continue in a relationship with him when i have to worry all the time about what he's doing or who's he with.....
Old 12-21-2004, 04:57 PM

Joey D is a decent person

obviously i still care about him, it's not easy to lose a year and half of your life just like that but i can not continue in a relationship with him when i have to worry all the time about what he's doing or who's he with.....

But if I'm guessing right, you're still worrying about it even though you 2 aren't together. So why not give him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he's not going to cheat again. If you're going to worry and be sad anyway, you prolly should give him one more chance. Maybe he'll prove you wrong.
Old 12-21-2004, 05:22 PM

soo.... no cutting off his right nut?

weak!!!!!

hey... its cool, I understand... I have been cheated on before, and guess what, the fool calls ME and is always trying to like brag about how he's a better person, and chit... and i'm like... neat... soo.. you're saying you're a loser??? but.. overall... it hurts now... but when you find someone/something better.. youll be like.. damn... I'm glad I didn't waste anymore time with that fool.. stay strong, and keep yourself busy..
Old 12-21-2004, 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by crisg555
You say the funniest $hit chica...
your avatar is mocking me isn't it... with its beady eyes... ::frowns:: BRING IT WINKY!!!

Quick Reply: ok time for some advice from the ladies on this site