Critical Mass www.TeamCriticalMass.com
Detroit, Michigan

Riding thread....

Old 03-30-2006, 08:27 PM
TA Founder/President

Addict4Life is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Riding thread....

o well!!! i asked where that spot was and no one replyed!
Old 03-30-2006, 08:28 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

use a telephone, it works alot better.
Old 03-30-2006, 08:31 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

And this is the reason that spots are kept secret!!!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 08:35 PM
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by The ChaOs
And this is the reason that spots are kept secret!!!!!

+1 Ding ding we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 10:35 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Hinks
+1 Ding ding we have a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
+2 and + 5 flamingo ss tonight :YEAH
Old 03-30-2006, 10:47 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Good to hear you guys had a good night ... got my **** fixed!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 11:15 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

YEAH!!!

Drama!!

And it's not on the ST board!!!!
Old 03-30-2006, 11:36 PM
*#%@!

Hinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to allHinks is a name known to all

Originally Posted by celgsxr
+2 and + 5 flamingo ss tonight :YEAH
good job left field:YEAH told ya you would get them
Old 03-31-2006, 02:26 AM
TA Founder/President

o well i'm over it!!! everything is a secert to you guys and you don't let new people in!!! it's all good!!! thanks for the help!!!
Old 03-31-2006, 08:26 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rated-R
o well i'm over it!!! everything is a secert to you guys and you don't let new people in!!! it's all good!!! thanks for the help!!!
dude if u ever want to ride call me or some one who will meet u there.....3134685722 my name is chris and im a baseball player....and a stunt rider on the side...holla at me when u want to ride
Old 03-31-2006, 08:33 AM
kiN

kiN is an unknown quantity at this point

actualy they do...

it's a secret because they will lose a spot if someone went there when they wern't supposed to be there
Old 03-31-2006, 08:50 AM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

how is it hard to understand that some spots are secret and we like it that way. To people that are learning or weekend stunt riders it doesnt much matter if you lose a spot or not a. you didnt have to look for it, and b. who cares you just do it for fun anyways. But to people that are trying to practice for comp's or practice for a show that is coming up, losing some of our spots hurts us. Noone on our team is going to start **** at spots if your learning because everyone has to start somewhere but respect us when we choose not to disclose all of our spots to a beginner because when we lose them we are the ones that have to hunt for the new ones not you!!
Old 03-31-2006, 09:13 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
davison=weekend only spot
Davison= Sunday only spot. Friday night you will get 5-0 action as well.
Old 03-31-2006, 01:32 PM
*#%@!

Somebody sounds like a whiney little ***** that doesn't get their way
Old 03-31-2006, 03:08 PM

speaking of ignorence..... i just was looking at this kids my space profile that said "yellow" u cliick on it and it gives u directions to yellow... and he welcomes every1 there wiith open arms.... ive seen it all now...
Old 03-31-2006, 03:09 PM

back to the title of tread n e 1 riding today....hummmmm not raining yet
Old 03-31-2006, 03:12 PM
TA Founder/President

speaking of ignorence..... i just was looking at this kids my space profile that said "yellow" u cliick on it and it gives u directions to yellow... and he welcomes every1 there wiith open arms.... ive seen it all now...
not my myspace
Old 03-31-2006, 03:20 PM

not my myspace
i swear to u..... its not u its demboys stuntit....but droptop called him and he said hes gonna take it off.... i guess that would be the more respect full thing to do if u were tryin to come up and didnt want no drama...if u feel me.... hey rated r u ride the street to the spots.... if so im riding here reall soon if u wanna ride call me for sure...3134685722 try and beat the rain.....
Old 03-31-2006, 03:20 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

What a homo.
Old 03-31-2006, 03:21 PM
Retired

back to the title of tread n e 1 riding today....hummmmm not raining yet
i might. I'll have to check the radar to see what it looks like.

Quick Reply: Riding thread....