New Tattoo

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 11:11 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: New Tattoo

Originally Posted by Juca
just came from the bar with 39393993 pussies
how many have AIDS?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:54 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

ya Know I pay damn near $600 a month on 2 Kids and I take care of a 3rd Kid that's
not even Mine. I take them EVERY weekend whether it breaks my plans or not. I don't need to ask my ex's what they need or could use... I give them the Money and They keep my kids Fed and Clothed when they Are not with me... I also Have Clothes here at my house for when they stay with me... you keep saying that you live 2 hours away and Can't see them that much, But then you say you are always there for the kid... But not once Have I heard you say you have them On your Own for even a weekend,

You In my book are DEAD BEAT DAD!!! and I hope that Sinks into you when
you lay there in Jail
Old 04-17-2009, 12:57 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i agree. i make **** happen for my kids, no matter what. no excuses.
Old 04-17-2009, 12:58 AM

hey wheelie, what if ur kids came up to and asked u to stop drinking cuz u drink too much?
Old 04-17-2009, 01:09 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
hey wheelie, what if ur kids came up to and asked u to stop drinking cuz u drink too much?
I would Right after they told me that..
Old 04-17-2009, 01:11 AM

not the answer i expected. u must be drunk.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:12 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
ya Know I pay damn near $600 a month on 2 Kids and I take care of a 3rd Kid that's
not even Mine. I take them EVERY weekend whether it breaks my plans or not. I don't need to ask my ex's what they need or could use... I give them the Money and They keep my kids Fed and Clothed when they Are not with me... I also Have Clothes here at my house for when they stay with me... you keep saying that you live 2 hours away and Can't see them that much, But then you say you are always there for the kid... But not once Have I heard you say you have them On your Own for even a weekend,

You In my book are DEAD BEAT DAD!!! and I hope that Sinks into you when
you lay there in Jail
Bro my daughter and her mom are MIA. I got in contact with her mom a month ago and the bitch refused to let me see her. I beged and pleaded with her no luck. Even offered to help get her back on her feet. I tryed this for months on end. Diana can contest to that she was sitting right ther. Now my son I see him allot. Me diana and him go out together we try and spend time as some what of a family. The way it is saposed to be. He is only 5 months old my man. All bull **** aside. You are geting a fraction of the real life situation. keep your opinions to your self please.

Last edited by hyperryder; 04-17-2009 at 01:16 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:13 AM
Administrators

not the answer i expected. u must be drunk.
When It comes to My Kids I don't **** around....
Old 04-17-2009, 01:16 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by hyperryder
Bro my daughter and her mom are MIA. I got in contact with her mom a month ago and the bitch refused to let me see her. I beged and pleaded with her no luck. I tryed this for months on end. Diana can contest to that she was sitting right ther. Now my son I see him allot. Me diana and him go out together we try and spend time as some what of a family. The way it is saposed to be. He is only 5 months old my man. All bull **** aside. You are geting a fraction of the real life situation. keep your opinions to your self please.
So you have 2 kids and one you see and one you can't???
Old 04-17-2009, 01:19 AM

When It comes to My Kids I don't **** around....
ur boring tonight, wheelie
Old 04-17-2009, 01:22 AM
Administrators

ur boring tonight, wheelie
How bout you go run and Play Hide and Go **** yourself...

Is That better...
Old 04-17-2009, 01:23 AM

So you have 2 kids and one you see and one you can't???
Yes my daughters mom went out and got her self into some legal trobble of her own. Now she is MIA and I have not seen her in about 6 months. Plus Might I say because I chose to be with another woman (whom had my son) because I was not happy with her and left (still seeing and taking care of my dauther I might add) she snitched me out to the police. That is a whole other story.

nYes I do see my son allot. I would like to be with him as a family and see him more often. If you want to call me a ***** for that then I guess I am a *****. I will fight for diana and him always.

Last edited by hyperryder; 04-17-2009 at 01:31 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:30 AM

Again **** is way to complicated to sit here and explain.
Old 04-17-2009, 02:19 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

MsDiana is a decent person

I don't even want to contribute to this thread anymore because I just want it to go away.
Mike, I hear what you say. BUT your actions do not back up your words. Maybe in your mind you really do believe that you do everything that you can for your son. Maybe you really don't understand how hard it is for me to raise him all alone with no physical support or financial support. Maybe you really don't understand how expensive it is to raise a baby. Hopefully one day you figure it out. Maybe one day you will understand that a man is supposed to put his kids first. I put my son first before me, before my wants and before my needs. And I don't understand why you don't. You seem to care more about riding and getting tattoos than you do about spending time with your son and supporting your son. All you do is call me ungreatful for the little bit that you do, maybe I am, maybe expecting you to take care of your son like YOU PROMISED is expecting way too much. Maybe I should be happy with some less than half assed effort. I am done trying to get it thru to you that you are not contributing your half. We both made him 50/50, but I am the one who has been taking care of him 98/2. I have accepted my responsibility for my actions, all I ask is for you to accept your responsibility for your actions. He wasn't an accident Mike, you wanted him, you wished for him, and you got him. Now take care of him! That's all I want.
Old 04-17-2009, 03:52 AM

Originally Posted by MsDiana
I don't even want to contribute to this thread anymore because I just want it to go away.
Mike, I hear what you say. BUT your actions do not back up your words. Maybe in your mind you really do believe that you do everything that you can for your son. Maybe you really don't understand how hard it is for me to raise him all alone with no physical support or financial support. Maybe you really don't understand how expensive it is to raise a baby. Hopefully one day you figure it out. Maybe one day you will understand that a man is supposed to put his kids first. I put my son first before me, before my wants and before my needs. And I don't understand why you don't. You seem to care more about riding and getting tattoos than you do about spending time with your son and supporting your son. All you do is call me ungreatful for the little bit that you do, maybe I am, maybe expecting you to take care of your son like YOU PROMISED is expecting way too much. Maybe I should be happy with some less than half assed effort. I am done trying to get it thru to you that you are not contributing your half. We both made him 50/50, but I am the one who has been taking care of him 98/2. I have accepted my responsibility for my actions, all I ask is for you to accept your responsibility for your actions. He wasn't an accident Mike, you wanted him, you wished for him, and you got him. Now take care of him! That's all I want.
Diana you are right I have not done every thing that I can with in my power. I am sorry for that. I have been wrong. Life went 180 and I freaked out real bad now I need to stand up to it. Sorry hun. I will see you soon, yes we can go see that damn movie you want to see

Last edited by hyperryder; 04-17-2009 at 04:08 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 11:00 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MsDiana
We both made him 50/50, but I am the one who has been taking care of him 98/2.
75% of facts are made up on the spot.......this is an example.......

What movie??
Old 04-17-2009, 11:17 AM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by skillz954

What movie??

yeah can we come?
Old 04-17-2009, 12:00 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
yeah can we come?
I CAN NOT wait to see the xmen origins/wolverine movie!!
Old 04-17-2009, 01:19 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

it is gonna be pretty tight
Old 04-17-2009, 01:23 PM

***G-MONEY is a decent person

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
it is gonna be pretty tight
Tight as my girlfriend!

Quick Reply: New Tattoo