wierdest and most hardcore piercings

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 04:53 AM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: wierdest and most hardcore piercings

Originally Posted by XGSXRKIDX
so theres nobody here with hardcore piercings besides me ?
told ya guy.....we do tatts here:YEAH
Old 01-28-2007, 04:54 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by letsride
Whats the point of putting huge holes in your ears? Are you in a tribe? or maybe just looking for attention.

I dont get it.
he's looking to not be able to get a job anywhere
Old 01-28-2007, 05:03 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
he's looking to not be able to get a job anywhere
when u get piercings like that, u'v pretty much made it clear that ur no longer looking to make that first impression at the company picnic.......unless u work for the bananna republic no offense
Old 01-28-2007, 05:07 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Burial87
when u get piercings like that, u'v pretty much made it clear that ur no longer looking to make that first impression at the company picnic.......unless u work for the bananna republic no offense
bananna's, in pajamma's
Old 01-28-2007, 05:15 AM

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
bananna's, in pajamma's
Old 02-01-2007, 12:01 AM

XGSXRKIDX is a decent person

why because normal people dont do it and im FAR from normal and why yes because im part of a tribe chief swingalongdong from the smackaho tribe
Old 02-01-2007, 12:04 AM

i already have a job im a college student and a welder and when your a welder or auto mechanic ppl dont care what you look like as long as you have the skills there looking for
Old 02-01-2007, 12:28 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

steveo got his butt cheeks peirced together
Old 02-02-2007, 03:17 PM

*BMF* is an unknown quantity at this point

told ya guy.....we do tatts here:YEAH

OH! So I guess the forum name isn't Tattoos & Piercings.

As for all of the other ignorant comments pertaining to jobs and "impressions" - try not to spread your stupid around so much please, would ya?
Old 02-02-2007, 03:23 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *BMF*
As for all of the other ignorant comments pertaining to jobs and "impressions" - try not to spread your stupid around so much please, would ya?
It's not ignorance. It is the truth. If you want a job out side of a skilled trade you will have a WAY tougher job. My roomate told me a storyabout how his boss was interviewing people for a job, one guy came in with tattoos that ran just onto his forarm past his elbow. During the interview My roomates boss saw the tattoos and decided not to hire him. My roomates boss said "we can't put him in front of the customer, it will make our company look like we aren't serious." It is fact people discriminate based on looks not covered by the equal opportuntiy act, it is ignorance to not see this. But I agree, Welder of auto mechanice they could give a ****. Same as computer code writers.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:31 PM

*BMF* is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NINER
It's not ignorance. It is the truth. If you want a job out side of a skilled trade you will have a WAY tougher job. My roomate told me a storyabout how his boss was interviewing people for a job, one guy came in with tattoos that ran just onto his forarm past his elbow. During the interview My roomates boss saw the tattoos and decided not to hire him. My roomates boss said "we can't put him in front of the customer, it will make our company look like we aren't serious." It is fact people discriminate based on looks not covered by the equal opportuntiy act, it is ignorance to not see this. But I agree, Welder of auto mechanice they could give a ****. Same as computer code writers.

I know what was being implied, but it's definitely not as common to be rejected based on appearance anymore. When you work in customer service on a face to face basis - then sadly people will and do judge others based on their body mods - but, such as in my case, working in customer service at some companies doesn't require a face to face relationship (orders are faxed, called in, etc...) and employers are a lot more accepting. Sort of like you said about mechanics etc... Check out this broadcast:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/30/earlyshow/main2411530.shtml#ccmm

It's really on point if you ask me - besides the ridiculous comments people posted on their site.

I guess I just think it's lame that people would think having a piercing or some ink would make a WRONG first impression. Unless, of course, you have something like '**** off' inked on your face.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:42 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *BMF*
I know what was being implied, but it's definitely not as common to be rejected based on appearance anymore. When you work in customer service on a face to face basis - then sadly people will and do judge others based on their body mods - but, such as in my case, working in customer service at some companies doesn't require a face to face relationship (orders are faxed, called in, etc...) and employers are a lot more accepting. Sort of like you said about mechanics etc... Check out this broadcast:

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/01/30/earlyshow/main2411530.shtml#ccmm

It's really on point if you ask me - besides the ridiculous comments people posted on their site.

I guess I just think it's lame that people would think having a piercing or some ink would make a WRONG first impression. Unless, of course, you have something like '**** off' inked on your face.
It all comes down to the attitude of the person doing the hiring. The place, size, and type of tattoo also come into play.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:45 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

hardcore watch tats!
Old 02-10-2007, 12:29 PM

FlawlesS kolors is an unknown quantity at this point

ya the old manager at my body shop had his 4arms done and has to ware long sleave shirts all year round, ha and we dont have AC in the summer
Old 02-10-2007, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
It all comes down to the attitude of the person doing the hiring. The place, size, and type of tattoo also come into play.
+1 i have seen ppl get passed along on jobs due to something as simple as an eyebrow piercing. ur appearance counts. curious tho. did u go to an interview with them and atually GET THE JOB??? just asking. or did u take some of them if not all out before u went???
Old 02-13-2007, 01:37 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

I have a question for anyone that has their ears gauged out like that. Im guessing if you took the circle thing out the hole would still be there just kind of saggy. How long does something like that take to close up?
Old 02-13-2007, 01:39 PM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah pearchings are gay!
Old 02-13-2007, 08:10 PM

GIXX-TRIXX is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GSWITCH33
Yeah pearchings are gay!
gauges never fully close without surgery.
Old 02-13-2007, 08:31 PM
I Love To Post!

Compton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud ofCompton82 has much to be proud of

HAHA, seriously? So in 40 years when they have been taken out its going to look like a saggy *******

Last edited by Compton82; 02-13-2007 at 08:41 PM.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:06 PM

no its gonna look the same when i take them out yeah they sag but im not sure about a saggy ******* never seen one so i cant compare ; two things GSWTICH33 1. this is piercings and tatts you dont like piercings dont come in here and 2. learn to spell PIERCINGS . and yes i took all my piercings out B4 i went to my interview then i talked to my boss about two wks later about wearing them and he said as long as customers dont have a problem and they dont interfere with your work and dont cause a hazard then i could wear them to work

Quick Reply: wierdest and most hardcore piercings