Fresh Ink!

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2006, 10:40 PM

Waco35South is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fresh Ink!

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
hahaha... thats how i see it, inside my left arm is fo rmy friend that died, his same tat, but with his initials in it.. right half sleeve deal is a dragon, with fire n water n clouds n lightining, representing daoism, and release of energy "fire cools, water seeks it's level"
well at least ya ain't hatin on my standups any more

your tatts sound pretty cool post up some pics
Old 08-31-2006, 11:08 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Waco35South
well at least ya ain't hatin on my standups any more

your tatts sound pretty cool post up some pics
i will take som eshortly.. post up a pic of your standups so i can make fun of them.. com eone!
Old 09-01-2006, 12:13 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by STICKYstunts
I dont know... to me tattoos are they to remember something special. Like "in memory of my dad" or being in the marines. Not, hey, remember those sweet pair of fox pants I used to have.

But, to each his own.

thats easily one of the funniest things I've read on here in a long time
Old 09-02-2006, 04:14 AM

loopedR6 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey i say to each his own. if something is important to you and you want to remember it then why not get a tattoo of it. i dont see how his tat is any different then the pistons and **** ive got on my arms cause i like working on engines