Nipple piercing???

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2006, 11:43 AM
It came out in the wash!?

XFlipX is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Nipple piercing???

Originally Posted by luckyone
I haven't had any problems with infection as of yet. Keep in mind they're only 20 days old. I got rings, 14g. And am extremely happy I did. Barbells tend to catch on things, my industrial did, so I went with the less Snag-able. And I'm sure it'll take me about a year to heal completely. For some reasons my piercings always take forever.

If you'd like to see the before and after pictures I can pm them to you. I decided to get mine done because they were semi-inverted. Wouldn't stand to save their lives but now that's not even a question.
Yeah nipples take anywhere from 6mos to one year to fully heal. Just make sure you keep them clean and lubricated with Saline or Witchhazel. Protect your hole!!

Flip
Old 01-20-2006, 12:22 PM

luckyone is an unknown quantity at this point

I use antibacteral soap daily in the shower and seasalt at night. So far seems to be working like a charm.
Old 01-20-2006, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by luckyone
I use antibacteral soap daily in the shower and seasalt at night. So far seems to be working like a charm.

Yeah ... the trick is to keep it most and not let it dry out and keep the hole clean!

Flip
Old 01-20-2006, 02:00 PM

MzScooter is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Flipper, I was also thinking about getting that little nub in my inner ear done too. Can you do those?? I think I might want to start off small before I go with something big and get the girls done.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:06 PM

Aynsley26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MzScooter
What do you think?? Trashy or sexy?? I hear it from both sides from guys and girls. I personally think they could be kinda fun and sexy if they are kept a secret or for private use. I think they turn trashy when a girl flips out her boobies for pure attention/reaction.

Give me some feedback peeps...kinda thinking about a new piercing.

Trashy...and 70-80% of the time you will lose feeling and that would suck.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:13 PM

Originally Posted by Aynsley26
Trashy...and 70-80% of the time you will lose feeling and that would suck.

No...you don't lose feeling 70-80% of the time...where the hell did you get that figure!?

And why is it trashy?

Flip
Old 01-20-2006, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by XFlipX
No...you don't lose feeling 70-80% of the time...where the hell did you get that figure!?

And why is it trashy?

Flip
Yes, you do. And I did a paper on piercings and lost feeling of the epidermal layer of skin in undergrad with proven stats. You must be pierced. Trashy because that is my opinion and wasn't that what was asked???
Old 01-20-2006, 02:31 PM

Yes, you do. And I did a paper on piercings and lost feeling of the epidermal layer of skin in undergrad with proven stats. You must be pierced. Trashy because that is my opinion and wasn't that what was asked???
Yes, I did ask if you thought they were trashy or sexy...so I appreciate your honest oppinion But it also makes me wonder what you think is trashy about them?? I could understand you thinking that way if a girl goes around flashing her girls just to get that attention, but what if it's for private use only?? I don't understand how that could be trashy.

Please explain more on the numbing and such. If you have done research on it, please share what you have learned.
Old 01-20-2006, 02:31 PM

You don't lose feeling...it depends on how deep the piercer ****** up! I am glad you did a paper on Piercings as an undergrad, but I actually do this **** everyday. So I think my experience trumps your paper.

No I am not pierced. But plenty of my clients are...and guess what? If 4 out of 5 of my customers lost feeling to thier ****...I would get a lot less repeat business and tons more complaints.

Third. Lets relax on the defenses there girly. I asked why it was trashy...and wow for a Grad student you sure don't know how to answer a question, but here let me help...

when a "why" question is asked, generally people give reasoning (bare in mind that "because I think so!" is not a reason)...so I will ask again...why do you find it "trashy!?"

Flip
Old 01-20-2006, 02:37 PM

You don't lose feeling...it depends on how deep the piercer ****** up! I am glad you did a paper on Piercings as an undergrad, but I actually do this **** everyday. So I think my experience trumps your paper.

No I am not pierced. But plenty of my clients are...and guess what? If 4 out of 5 of my customers lost feeling to thier ****...I would get a lot less repeat business and tons more complaints.

Third. Lets relax on the defenses there girly. I asked why it was trashy...and wow for a Grad student you sure don't know how to answer a question, but here let me help...

when a "why" question is asked, generally people give reasoning (bare in mind that "because I think so!" is not a reason)...so I will ask again...why do you find it "trashy!?"

Me defensive? I didn't write a paragragh. I simply stated the facts I knew to be true. And if your clients did lose feeling, they obviously wouldn't come back. But whos to say that others still wouldn't try it out. And as for my opinion on why...a majority of the girls that have it done show it and I think that is trashy. Where did you graduate from?
Flip
Old 01-20-2006, 02:38 PM

I say we all talk to each other in a kind and civil manner...no need to rip each other's heads off over differences in oppinions

<-----Forum Peace Maker
Old 01-20-2006, 02:39 PM

[QUOTE=XFlipX]You don't lose feeling...it depends on how deep the piercer ****** up! I am glad you did a paper on Piercings as an undergrad, but I actually do this **** everyday. So I think my experience trumps your paper.

Me defensive? I simply stated the facts I knew to be true. And if your clients did lose feeling, they obviously wouldn't come back. But whos to say that others still wouldn't try it out. And as for my opinion on why...a majority of the girls that have it done show it and I think that is trashy. Where did you graduate from?
Old 01-20-2006, 02:42 PM

Kettering University

you?

FLip

BTW TYPE IN THE BOX not in my qoute...and what is wrong with Paragraphs!? YOu asked questions so I answered them and then you call me defensive!?

Liberal arts degree i am guessing!?
Old 01-20-2006, 02:46 PM

Hey Flipper, I was also thinking about getting that little nub in my inner ear done too. Can you do those?? I think I might want to start off small before I go with something big and get the girls done.

Hey Flipper...did you miss this post?? Please answer the question
Old 01-20-2006, 02:50 PM

Hey Flipper...did you miss this post?? Please answer the question

No the tragus is what you are talking about right?! The little nub on the most foward point of your ear!?

Flip
Old 01-20-2006, 02:52 PM

yes...those thingies!! You can't do those??
Old 01-20-2006, 02:56 PM

yes...those thingies!! You can't do those??

I can...and so can you! It isn't that hard...

Flip
Old 01-20-2006, 03:07 PM

I rather have someone do it for me!! I'm not a big fan of jabbing sharp metal objects in my body
Old 01-20-2006, 04:33 PM

luckyone is an unknown quantity at this point

In response, By a Lady who has it done.

I didn't lose feeling, it intensified 100%.
Old 01-20-2006, 06:04 PM

Kettering University

you?

FLip

BTW TYPE IN THE BOX not in my qoute...and what is wrong with Paragraphs!? YOu asked questions so I answered them and then you call me defensive!?

Liberal arts degree i am guessing!?

No, pharmacy.

Quick Reply: Nipple piercing???