Help me out...

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 07:17 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve
Help me out...

Alrighty...I'm looking to get a half-sleeve done, centering around a demon tearing it's way through my arm. Can anyone tell me where I could find a few good pics of some evil looking demon drawings/tats etc.? I'll draw it myself, but I want a few ideas to come up with something good. Also, all I can find so far online are stupid, cherubic devils smiling and being 'naughty'. Cute...if you're a chick. I want mine pissed off. Any tips or help w/e is greatly appreciated.
Old 07-28-2005, 08:56 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ocean is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Help me out...

http://images.search.yahoo.com/searc...&cop=&ei=UTF-8

link is yahoo images search for 'demon tattoo'

also go to borders book store or some other big chain book store and pick up some ink magazines...you might get some ideas from there....also check out the comic book racks...they have awesome ideas and drawings in there as well---good luck
Old 07-28-2005, 08:59 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

they might have some spare ink on the needles from my tat you could use to do a full sleeve on your arms..

ahhahah jk, i had to say it.. i can make a call and get you in at wisemagic, mark did all mine, and he specializes in demons devils n dragons
Old 07-29-2005, 02:40 AM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
they might have some spare ink on the needles from my tat you could use to do a full sleeve on your arms..

ahhahah jk, i had to say it.. i can make a call and get you in at wisemagic, mark did all mine, and he specializes in demons devils n dragons

LOL, You *****! My arms aren't that small...compaired to some.

Cool bro, I might ask you to do that. I'm looking around, thinking about what else to use around it...drawing some stuff...so it might be a little while. Gotta make my mind up on what I want before I get all permanant and shizzy. Thanks for the offer though, your stuff looks good, Mark must know what he's doing. And that, of course is another thing I def. will need. A tat artist that knows what he's doing.

And Ocean, thanks for the tips man, I'd have never thought to look in a comic for inspiration...but it makes sense. I've seen some bad asz stuff in comics.
Old 07-29-2005, 06:53 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ocean is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lotensin22
And Ocean, thanks for the tips man, I'd have never thought to look in a comic for inspiration...but it makes sense. I've seen some bad asz stuff in comics.
Old 07-31-2005, 04:04 AM

LôKî™ is an unknown quantity at this point

ok one big tip is if you do draw it up and you find a good tattoo artist to do it you might want to let him redraw the picture for you. The idea behind that is that it can be pretty much the same as you drew, but he's going to be able to make it look better in a few ways and he's going to know what kind of limitations he has as a tattoo artist. Not all things that can be drawn can be tattooed the same.

LôKî™
Old 07-31-2005, 04:56 PM

929_uR is a decent person

if you get a dragon..it had better be sick! i've thought about getting one for so long, but I see so many crappy dragon tats..find a nasty artist if your gonna get one.
Old 08-04-2005, 08:51 AM

Loki, def will let the artist do a re-draw.

And I've so far decided it's going to be a demon pushing an angel down and away, almost like both are trying to escape from within...with the demon shoving the angel down out of his/its way. Symbolic of my inner struggle to be nice...one I'm slowly losing.