earlobe stretching

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2005, 08:26 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

rurik can only hope to improve
earlobe stretching

how do you stretch your earlobe? make the holes bigger?

the ladys already call me stretch nuts
Old 07-01-2005, 08:35 PM

JIMI is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: earlobe stretching

get your ears pierced with pogs and every few weeks get bigger ones. as for your nuts,stop tying weights to them
Old 07-01-2005, 10:11 PM
Red
I'm baaaaack!!

Red is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to allRed is a name known to all

No offense, but I think that is the dumbest thing I have ever seen. It isn't even close to cool! Plus, don't they stay that way? They will never be normal again, will they? Don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2005, 10:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

FOTOgrapher is an unknown quantity at this point

I started of by getting my ears repierced with 10 gauge and stretched them every couple months. I now wear 0 gauge hoops and 00 gauge plugs. The weight of the earring will allow you to move up sized as long as you mess with them every so often, ie: turn them or pull on them gently. The big thing is take you time stretching if you go to quick you will get an infection and posible split you ear. One of my friends jumped sizes to quick and his ear lobe tore. He has to have reconstructive surgery to get it fixed. For now he is walking around with a forked ear lobe.

As for them never closing up I have been told that if you don't go past 0 gauge or ear them for many year they'll close up to almost nothing.

Dav
Old 07-05-2005, 11:58 AM

Mrs.ChrisHill is a decent person

ive seen people do this. i think its kool. maybe not kool when you get older and decide you dont want it lookin like that the rest of your life. your ear will never be normal. or so thats what i heard.

for example. its like goin bigger on your tongue gauges. you will always have that BIGASS hole in your tongue. trust me. i know someone who has a 0 gauge in his tongue!! ouch!! the biggiest gauge that ive had is a 10.
Old 07-05-2005, 12:58 PM

Mogwai will become famous soon enough

I stretched to 00's in my lobes, I let them shrink back down to normal three years ago, then re-guged them last summer. You can either have a peircer stretch them for you by gradually getting bigger gauges or you can do it by yourself with a glass hok that starts small and gets bigger as it goes through your ear, just go slow, I did mine myself twice now, it hurts, but I like it.
Old 07-12-2005, 08:05 PM

Halliwood is an unknown quantity at this point

they will grow back within reason so don't worry about that, I had mine gauged out before and did it to fast too, I didn't rip it into a forked ear but I did tear some skin and now it rips the scar tissue when I try to re-gauge them, but I dont anymore because its a pain when I wear my helmet, any way look into buying a talon, and you can do it yourself just do it slow.
Old 07-18-2005, 12:26 AM

AnastasiaBeaver is an unknown quantity at this point

Get yourself some tapers... And promise that once you are done, keep them clean...if you don't, your ears will smell like rotten cheese...trust me, I know from experience!!!
Old 07-19-2005, 08:54 PM

FlawlesS kolors is an unknown quantity at this point

i went from normal studs to 6G and took them out, every couple months buy one size bigger and loob them up and jam them in LOL or you can get plastic things dont know what you call them but they look like fangs and go from like a 8G to like a 18 at the point and keep pushing them in ferther and ferther every day, or you can get your ears punched (looks like a whole puncher) id just keep working your way up
Old 07-20-2005, 01:28 AM

Halliwood is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by FlawlesS kolors
or you can get plastic things dont know what you call them but they look like fangs and go from like a 8G to like a 18 at the point
Talons .
Old 07-20-2005, 06:13 AM

MzScooter is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone have any pix of this stuff?
Old 07-22-2005, 09:35 PM

Originally Posted by MzScooter
Does anyone have any pix of this stuff?

Here's a streched lobe..I hope this is what you want to see......
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	bmegl102707.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	82.3 KB
ID:	146613  
Old 07-23-2005, 11:04 AM

MzScooter is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by AnastasiaBeaver
Here's a streched lobe..I hope this is what you want to see......

Thatnks Girlie!! I have seen stuff like that before, but never in person I know, I lead a sheltered life...I hear it all the time

Personally, I think that **** is just toooo crazy for me, but I give props to those who are able to do it!!!

I do like the little ring...I would get one of those...I actually WANT one of those...does that count
Old 07-23-2005, 12:15 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i use to have 00g in both ears and a 2g above that and they all closed back to normal except the bottom left it looks like a stud hole.
Old 07-23-2005, 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by MzScooter
Thatnks Girlie!! I have seen stuff like that before, but never in person I know, I lead a sheltered life...I hear it all the time

Personally, I think that **** is just toooo crazy for me, but I give props to those who are able to do it!!!

I do like the little ring...I would get one of those...I actually WANT one of those...does that count
Yeah, it counts. It is kind of crazy, but the stretching of the ears isn't too bad. My husband has his done and it's normal for me, now. I have my tongue stretched to a 6 guage and my lip pierced, and that's it.
Old 07-26-2005, 07:29 PM
Regular StuntLifer

ocean is an unknown quantity at this point

your lobe will nearly go back to its original shape/size if you do not go with monster gauges.....but the primary issue with the lobe going back to the original size is not so much the gauge but if you add weight and hang items from the piercing.....if you stay away from hanging heavy items the lobe will go back..
Old 07-30-2005, 04:59 PM

skr00zloose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Natalie
ive seen people do this. i think its kool. maybe not kool when you get older and decide you dont want it lookin like that the rest of your life. your ear will never be normal. or so thats what i heard.

for example. its like goin bigger on your tongue gauges. you will always have that BIGASS hole in your tongue. trust me. i know someone who has a 0 gauge in his tongue!! ouch!! the biggiest gauge that ive had is a 10.
i had a 0 in my tongue, and other than some dificulty talking when i was tired (thats a heavy barbell) i never had any issues, and it healed up just fine.
Old 07-31-2005, 03:59 AM

LôKî™ is an unknown quantity at this point

use tapers and take your time. For the most part you really dont have to worry about tearing your ear, but if you stretch it too often you'll blow out your lobe and that sucks. That's when the area around the piercing starts stretching out of it. It's kinda like ear hemroids, but less painfull lol

LôKî™
Old 08-04-2005, 09:56 PM

sexy daisy six is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=lowlux]how do you stretch your earlobe? make the holes bigger?

Very sexy as long as you don't go to extremes[/IMG]
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	earlobe1.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	54.5 KB
ID:	148002   Click image for larger version

Name:	earlobe2.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	38.2 KB
ID:	148003  
Old 08-05-2005, 12:38 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

savgixxergirl is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a 4g i did my self bought they needle that starts at like 18g then goes to 4g put it in it hurt like a mother you know what but i left it in for a few days and then put the earings in and she was all good

Quick Reply: earlobe stretching