Redline Xtreme Photo Gallery
www.Redline-Xtreme.com
Tampa Bay Area, FL

Hey Carms

Old 05-10-2004, 11:25 PM

redlinejesse is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Hey Carms

Oh here we go.....first of all don't call my team a bitch.....if it wasn't for carms I wouldn't be here riding for Redline. Oh and Laura all fearless leader....why don't you give us ....you know your TEAM a ring when you decide to kick someone off. Maybe we would have something to say about that......cause guess what carms isn't going anywhere.......we need her more than anyone....she keeps things going....when I am down and about to push my bike into the lake she finds someone to work on it for me, or she calls and tells me how far I have came in such a short time, and she gives me what I need to keep going.......when the **** have you did that for anyone......I know you don't do anything for anyone.....you are all about you laura......you ride cause its all you got...and now you don't have that......why don't we talk about the time you tryed to kick me off the team should we......oh no wait thanks to carmen I stayed and didn't get on the boards and bash you for being a drunk little bitch as you would say......she helped me then, if it wasn't for her this team wouldn't have servived any of your bullshit......you wanted to sail me down the river cause something you thought you heard at a party when you were drunk.....yeah thats someone I want leading my team......better yet thats someone I want to be on a bike with.....personaly I hope I never she carms on your bike ever again you are to dangerous, to her and yourself......she is too important to this team to do something stupid like try to make it look like you have skills........**** that....WE are a team now you have a choice you can clean up your **** and come with us or take a ****ing walk.....we are Redline Extreme, and I don't give a **** if you named this team, now you are trying to distroy it and I'm not going to let that happen I have landed on my head one too many times to walk away from this.....we will be riding at the xXx show as Redline Extreme......and I don't mean the way you imbarassed yourself at stuntwars, how dare you do out there with another team (no affence UM luv ya guys) and call yourself Redline, you looked like ****....I was in the stands listend to too guys talk about how Redline sucks ***.....and you know what I couldn't say ****....cause they were right on the money!!!! You know what I could go on and on, I would say we would call a team meeting but I don't think you remember the last one, oh yeah you were passed out drunk on the floor.....way to lead the team.....and don't even bother calling me drunk like you did last time....I have nothing to say to you!!!!!!! **** off!!!!!

Last edited by redlinejesse; 05-10-2004 at 11:38 PM.
Old 05-11-2004, 07:32 PM

Laura Freestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesse you are just an ignorant Bitch. You know nothing about me and you talk all your smack. Redline is MY team that I started and once again if you do not like it then leave. If anyone does not like it then leave and start your own team. Your are not what makes redline Jesse, all though you think you are the ****. Grow the **** up *******. Go start your own team since you are so much better then I, after all I sucked *** at the last event.
You have no idea what happened between Carmen and I so mind your own ****ing business instead of hearing one side of the story. Oh and thanks for saying Carms made me look like I had skills. **** off *******. You are just a punk *** kid that has done well on a bike and I have always told you your skills are off the hook. But since I couldn't keep up with your growing skill then I am a horrible rider. Yeah ok, I may be slower to learn **** but when I was better then you, I never talked smack about how you sucked **** but you feel free to talk your smack about me. You know nothing about me and the hours I work and how much ride time I get in. So shut the **** up, until you grow up then you may not understand.
As far as cleaning up my **** or take a walk.Haha asswipe. Take another try at that one. If you don't like it then leave. Do you think redline just appeared when you came along thats a ****ing joke. Redline is MY team name move on with another name. If all leave, then I will shut down my team name and go solo or just retire.
Oh one more thing... You really are a dumb **** to think I would have ever endangered Carmen(or anyone else) during our practice sessions. I would not even get on a bike if I felt out of sorts. But what I do in my off time is NONE of your ****ing business. Grow the **** up *** wipe and **** off.
Old 05-11-2004, 10:47 PM
I'm Getting Used to Posting

tbone750 is an unknown quantity at this point

I just simply can't resist to post after all that I just read. First of all I have no idea what happened to all of you, and it's really not my business. This team is probably the main reason that I started going to this site. I've seen you all ride for quite some time now, and seen all of you progress. Now for whatever reason (remember there's two side to every story), you all are bashing each other with nuke's!!!! W.T.F. if someone is unhappy with the team...split, simply leave and move on. If two or three of the team have the same problem with the same person, maybe that person should regroup their thinking and maybe they do have a problem. Remember people a open mind is what it take's to make any relationship work, and that is what a team has or should be.
I'm sure I'll get set on blast from someone, but I'm a big boy and can deal with it. Are you all big boy's and girl's so you can deal with the situation??? I like you all, and have had some pretty good laugh's with all of ya'. Let cooler head's prevail, you all have been friend's for a long time, stop and listen to each other without thinking that the person is slamming you just cause you don't want to hear what they got to say. Let the FLAMING on me begin
Old 05-11-2004, 10:49 PM

Wow thats interesting.......but everyone has noticed laura.......you can't say you have been doing all this **** and talking about ride time.....what you think no one noticed when you would show up to lakeland at like 3 in the afternoon........hang out, make a few passes and talk off to go party at carms or bryans or where ever......I'm not stupid, and as far as being a kid, **** you, you want to go there who has there own home, is married makes good money what else would you like to have throw in your face....don't go there......and no I don't know what happens with you and carms behind closed doors and I don't want to know and I don't care, but now you are trying to kick her off the team which like it or not invovles me, if its so personal keep it that way and don't post it on a public message board.......as far as leaving the team....yeah right.....you can't get ride of me......I have a few people behind me and no I'm not throwing names......and your team or not theres not much you can do while your without a bike and not represinting the sponsors......you have to be active to do ****.....look not that I want to back down....but no one wants to see you leave laura....we make a good team or we did or whatever.....I ride for Redline Extreme...not you not carms not jimmy.....Redline and everything that comes with the team......Redline is bigger than just you now laura, I know it use to be just a riding club that would hang out at the lot and wear matching pants and I respect that.....but now we have more than pants.....we are professionals and we have things to do.......so think for a minute who sounds more grow up......as far as bashing your skill yes I'm sorry thats bad sportman ship but I was pissed, but what do you expect, **** when was the last time we had a good practice....you don't put in all that you use to.....everyone sees that, its not just something I think cause I'm all ignorant and young......what the **** does age have to do with anything anyway....you going to call up chuncy and tell him he sucks cause hes young.....go ahead heheheh!!!!!! Bottom line is you need to figure out what your going to do...cause we are going to be back in a few weeks....and as far as that goes Redline will then be active.....yes we are Redline with or without you......you started it but you can't take it away from us.......I don't remember signing any contracts.....and you damn sure don't pay me so I'm here to stay......if you want to be all kindergarden about it we can hold a vote but I don't think you want to go there.....not saying that we can take Redline from you or anything but something has to be don't....cause this ain't workin'.......so figure something, xXx is coming up and Redline will be in the house!!!!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by tbone750
I just simply can't resist to post after all that I just read. First of all I have no idea what happened to all of you, and it's really not my business. This team is probably the main reason that I started going to this site. I've seen you all ride for quite some time now, and seen all of you progress. Now for whatever reason (remember there's two side to every story), you all are bashing each other with nuke's!!!! W.T.F. if someone is unhappy with the team...split, simply leave and move on. If two or three of the team have the same problem with the same person, maybe that person should regroup their thinking and maybe they do have a problem. Remember people a open mind is what it take's to make any relationship work, and that is what a team has or should be.
I'm sure I'll get set on blast from someone, but I'm a big boy and can deal with it. Are you all big boy's and girl's so you can deal with the situation??? I like you all, and have had some pretty good laugh's with all of ya'. Let cooler head's prevail, you all have been friend's for a long time, stop and listen to each other without thinking that the person is slamming you just cause you don't want to hear what they got to say. Let the FLAMING on me begin
Sorry tony you are right....we should go at this like adults.....we tryed a team meeting but that didn't work.....we simply don't know what else to do.....and I'm tired of biting my lip!!!!! I would do anything for this team, and I know others would, matter of a fact I would sell the jacket right off my back to help the team but some people don't see things like that!!!!! We know what a team is about, and what we need to do....some people just lost sight of that......maybe you can come up with a solution laura.....and real one not you need to talk a walk cause thats not going to happen and it doesn't help anything!!!!! So what do you think???? This should be good!!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 11:10 PM

Hey Jesse,
Maybe for the team to grow (as in back together, and then progress) you should look into a manager. Someone who can set up practice's and show's, they don't have to have power per say over the team. They would make decision's for the team, with a majority rule's backing from you all. That way no one person could pull a power trip, and start
And your right about representing the team, you have obligation's to your sponsor's. If you want to keep them, you need to be professional in all way's. Lord know's that there are plenty of team's that would love to take them from you all.
Old 05-12-2004, 12:19 AM

Hey Jesse,
Maybe for the team to grow (as in back together, and then progress) you should look into a manager. Someone who can set up practice's and show's, they don't have to have power per say over the team. They would make decision's for the team, with a majority rule's backing from you all. That way no one person could pull a power trip, and start
And your right about representing the team, you have obligation's to your sponsor's. If you want to keep them, you need to be professional in all way's. Lord know's that there are plenty of team's that would love to take them from you all.

that does sound like a plan.....in the beginning carms was the one to call for detail, and she pretty much still is.....things are a little twisted now though, to have someone else come in and help us would be too much, our schedules are so different now it would be one hell of a job, plus it would only be a matter of time before they were involved in the drama.......will take the idea into consideration though fo sho.....all sugestions are needed...thanks man!!!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 01:49 AM

xtreem-chic is an unknown quantity at this point

It is so sad to read all of this. I have known most of you for years and it is sucks to see it come to this. It would be nice to know that you all could come to a conclusion on an adult level. I know that Laura and Carms have been there for me through some pretty tough times and I would like to think they feel the same way towards me, but I have always tried to stay out of the "riding business", it gets to complicated. All of you are good riders and no stones should be thrown. Everyone rides their own way and no one should knock someone if they take longer to pick up a stunt. I know that some of you have wounds that seem way to deep to heal, but I hope for the sake of Redline that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
I still love you guys.....best of luck to all of you
Old 05-12-2004, 07:09 AM
MISCHIEVOUS!

~Carms~ is a decent person

Tony you always have good advice, Christi, where ya been girl?? Miss ya! I dont have anything else to say as far as arguing.. This could go on forever..

L8er!!

Last edited by RedlineJimmy; 05-12-2004 at 08:59 AM.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:14 AM
www.Redline-Xtreme.com

RedlineJimmy is an unknown quantity at this point

I was going to sit back and ejoy the show, BUT I just can't do that any longer. However, I do not plan on bashing any of my fellow team mates on a public message board either. I am going to state plain and simple facts and do what it takes to rebuild this team. It seems like everything took a dive for the worst when Jesse and I blow up our bikes in September at the Texas show. Yet, I will be up and riding this week and Jesse will be up by the end of next week (even if it comes out of my own pocket). I am sure that we will be back stronger than ever as we have been itching to ride for the past 5 months now.

Now as far as the TEAM goes, I have way to much of my own money invested in this team to even think about starting another name. I was offered a few months back to take over the team and should have taken that offer at the time. The way I see it is the same way Tony sees it. "If someone is unhappy with the team...split, simply leave and move on. I am sure we can all determine who that one person is right now. If not, grow the *** up and act like it. I do not intend on sitting back while someone single handelly destroys the Redline Extreme name. Alcohol is great and all, BUT do not let it consume your entire life and ruin your friendships. Nobody is getting kicked off the team and if anybody leaves it will be at their own free will. Stop demanding **** and going on power trips because you will not win this battle. At this moment you are either in or out. I know for a fact that Carms, Jesse, and myself plan on bringing Redline Extreme back to the top. Every group has bad times, but the ones that can work them out and become a stronger team in the end are the ones that will prevail. We have been and will continue to be one of those teams.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:03 PM

DolphinGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow...this is really depressing. I have known you guys for a long time. I totally agree with Tony and Christi. I hate to see you all fighting and I hope over some time and deep thought that things will come together. I hope you all stay as a group and can work things out. Right now it does look like the wounds are deep. but they are also very fresh. It seems like a lot of feelings just came to a head and exploded. Now that the feelings are out....try working on fixing it. Everyone has to give a little.
Best wishes for y'all
Old 05-12-2004, 05:01 PM

Jimmy very well said......I love this team and thats why I get so defensive......LAURA I APOLOGIZE.....this shouldn't be happening like this....the day I came to Redline still get the best day of my life award......my first day someone get put in jail, now thats a team !!!!!! Seriously, like jimmy said we are going all out, and I can't wait, I don't want anyone unhappy, ........you know I can't say it better than jimmy so I will leave it at that!!!!!

Thanks everyone for there feelings, we love you all......things will work out, I hope you can all see us back on the asphalt soon!!!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 05:01 PM

[QUOTE=RedlineJimmy]
Now as far as the TEAM goes, I have way to much of my own money invested in this team to even think about starting another name. I was offered a few months back to take over the team and should have taken that offer at the time. The way I see it is the same way Tony sees it. "If someone is unhappy with the team...split, simply leave and move on. I am sure we can all determine who that one person is right now. If not, grow the *** up and act like it. I do not intend on sitting back while someone single handelly destroys the Redline Extreme name. Alcohol is great and all, BUT do not let it consume your entire life and ruin your friendships. QUOTE]
Jimmy we have not talked for awhile so you must be jumping on the Carmen band wagon. That is fine. The redline team name simply goes back to me before you/Carmen/ jesse ever became a part of it. So for you to think that any of you will take it over is just a joke. Carmen and myself had a problem and now you and Jesse are jumping on it. I have put alot of money into my team and it was still new so I ate the cost. I know you have broke even by now for the vid sales. I have not made 1 cent from our video or anything else cause my heart was in it for the fun not just a business. It sounds like you and Jess are in it for the money. If thats the case then go start your own team cause redline was out there before you guys came to play.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:08 PM

Originally Posted by redlinejesse
Jimmy very well said......I love this team and thats why I get so defensive......LAURA I APOLOGIZE.....this shouldn't be happening like this....the day I came to Redline still get the best day of my life award......my first day someone get put in jail, now thats a team !!!!!! Seriously, like jimmy said we are going all out, and I can't wait, I don't want anyone unhappy, ........you know I can't say it better than jimmy so I will leave it at that!!!!!

Thanks everyone for there feelings, we love you all......things will work out, I hope you can all see us back on the asphalt soon!!!!!
Thanks Jesse if you really meant it. As far as anything else goes guys and girl. I was thinking of a poll. Maybe sir Jimmy can start it. should redline go on without me? Or should it be canceled and the others start there own name? Whatever the poll says then I will follow it.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:17 PM

xAshleyx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RedlineLaura
I was thinking of a poll. Maybe sir Jimmy can start it. should redline go on without me? Or should it be canceled and the others start there own name? Whatever the poll says then I will follow it.
Would it be an anonymous poll? I'm just curious. I don't think I would vote since I don't really know you all that well. I just know Jesse and Jimmy mostly.

Good luck guys I hope it all works out.
Old 05-12-2004, 05:21 PM

Thanks Jesse if you really meant it. As far as anything else goes guys and girl. I was thinking of a poll. Maybe sir Jimmy can start it. should redline go on without me? Or should it be canceled and the others start there own name? Whatever the poll says then I will follow it.
I will wait on that one laura I want to be think a little more clearly then this.....lets see what some others have to say first deal, I think some outsiders will have the best outlooks!!! I don't want emotions to get in the way of a desision like this!!!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 05:54 PM

I have one more thing to say, even if no one likes it then bash on me. Carms has been my best friend for about 5 years now. We have been through ALOT. We have put up with alot of **** from each other. This all started because at her house warming party, I said something stupid. Not sure why but I did, she was in a mood that night and I reacted. My girlfriend and I spent over 12 hours decorating Aarons new house the weekend before because at the time they were split up but by the next weekend they were together. So we all partied that night and the next morning I had a voice mail that just tore me up(she wanted nothing to do with me, I was just a ****ing bitch). So after that day I deleted her numbers off my phone and left her alone but everyday I still thought about her cause she was my best friend. I would love to hear Aarons side of view from all this bullshit cause he sees both sides. And hopefully its not Carms posting under his log on cause she does have his pass.
She said I am all about Laura. Yeah right, ok what about the 2 am flat, what about talk to him... what about....?????? You all think ms priss is everything but you really don't know the real side. But thats ok, I will move on. Carms fans bash on me
Old 05-12-2004, 06:14 PM

Hey there, it's me again. Ya know that I'm on the outside looking in at what's going on, so I can only speculate. And I will, at this very moment do that. Laura for what it's worth, this is a business. If it wasn't, you would'nt want or need sponsor's. Your team's effort's and monies should be toward the goal of one day doing this for a living. Along that journey, you should be having the time of your live's riding together and grinding it out toward that goal. I want any one of you all to tell me that you would'nt want to be able to wake up in the morning knowing that you get to ride all day long and your bill's will still get paid.
This is no longer a riding group, to hang out and waste time with. This is a team that represent's itself and it's sponsor's both on and off the asphalt! A poll isn't going to solve anything, that should be you all meeting somewhere (without drinking) and working this out. Remember majority rule's boy's and girl's, just not one out of spite. You've all know each other a long time, somewhere along that time each and every one of you has pissed off one or more team member's. Ya' got over it and worked it out then, why the F@CK can't you do the same now. Okay, bye bye
Old 05-12-2004, 06:42 PM

JONESER is a decent person

Hey there, it's me again. Ya know that I'm on the outside looking in at what's going on, so I can only speculate. And I will, at this very moment do that. Laura for what it's worth, this is a business. If it wasn't, you would'nt want or need sponsor's. Your team's effort's and monies should be toward the goal of one day doing this for a living. Along that journey, you should be having the time of your live's riding together and grinding it out toward that goal. I want any one of you all to tell me that you would'nt want to be able to wake up in the morning knowing that you get to ride all day long and your bill's will still get paid.
This is no longer a riding group, to hang out and waste time with. This is a team that represent's itself and it's sponsor's both on and off the asphalt! A poll isn't going to solve anything, that should be you all meeting somewhere (without drinking) and working this out. Remember majority rule's boy's and girl's, just not one out of spite. You've all know each other a long time, somewhere along that time each and every one of you has pissed off one or more team member's. Ya' got over it and worked it out then, why the F@CK can't you do the same now. Okay, bye bye
I'm with Tony on this one. I don't know what the reasoning for all the drama is all about and it's none of my business. I wish you guy's could work things out and stay the team you are now. Redline Extreme is one of the major reasons that I wanted to try to break my neck or bike tryin' to stunt.
Laura, your one of the best if not the best female stunna out there, this is no reason to give up, quit or retire. Stick with it and talk to each other and work this all out. I've never really talked to Jesse, but I like his style & riding abilities for someone that is so much younger than me(I wish I could do the **** you can when I was your age...****, I wish I could do it now!).
I've talked to Jimmy & he seems like a really cool, reasonable guy, who also has some sick skills. BTW, how's the bike doin'?
I'd like to see Carms doin' some 2 ups again sometime soon....Have ya done any since Cameron was born?
Anyway, I'm not too sure what a poll would work out either, the best thing for the team would be to sit down & talk out your differences & concerns amongs yourselves.

GOOD LUCK and I hope to see ALL of you at the XXX show!!!
Old 05-12-2004, 06:46 PM

BigPimpinDaddy is an unknown quantity at this point

I have one more thing to say, even if no one likes it then bash on me. Carms has been my best friend for about 5 years now. We have been through ALOT. We have put up with alot of **** from each other. This all started because at her house warming party, I said something stupid. Not sure why but I did, she was in a mood that night and I reacted. My girlfriend and I spent over 12 hours decorating Aarons new house the weekend before because at the time they were split up but by the next weekend they were together. So we all partied that night and the next morning I had a voice mail that just tore me up(she wanted nothing to do with me, I was just a ****ing bitch). So after that day I deleted her numbers off my phone and left her alone but everyday I still thought about her cause she was my best friend. I would love to hear Aarons side of view from all this bullshit cause he sees both sides. And hopefully its not Carms posting under his log on cause she does have his pass.
She said I am all about Laura. Yeah right, ok what about the 2 am flat, what about talk to him... what about....?????? You all think ms priss is everything but you really don't know the real side. But thats ok, I will move on. Carms fans bash on me
I just happened to find this by accident when Metal Masters Brian called and told me to turn on the computer to the stuntlife redline channel.....

From the time I read the first couple of posts, I was like WOW!!! My first thought was, I am not going to get in the middle of this....and at this moment I cannot, I have a huge report to write, BUT I will get on here at work tomorrow and make a few comments.

I will say this, no one loves RedLine more then Laura, Jessie, Jimmy, Carmen, and Gina....and I know deep down inside, if you had the chance to go out tomorrow and compete together you would....I think that sometimes we loose focus of what is important in life whether it is riding, work, relationships, or family. I personally do not like to see this on the board, because I know the potential that all of you have. You are all fantastic riders and bring your own style to the team, that is what, I think, makes RedLine one of the top stunt riding teams in the states. Right now with the bike situation i think team camaraderie is down, but cooler heads will prevail.....

Oh, and trust me I am not biased at all. I am always getting beat up for taking other peoples sides..

Quick Reply: Hey Carms