lets ride

Old 12-09-2006, 10:50 AM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough
lets ride

todat sunny high of 35.......sunday sunny high of 45
Old 12-09-2006, 10:52 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough
Re: lets ride

im down
Old 12-09-2006, 11:17 AM

Jimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to beholdJimmy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Ford
todat sunny high of 35.......sunday sunny high of 45
im ridin
Old 12-09-2006, 01:51 PM

where is everyone going....i'm broke so it has to be somewhere around here...i found a new spot the other day we can hit up...kinda small but whateva
Old 12-09-2006, 02:05 PM
NAZ

NAZ will become famous soon enough

im ridin sunday 4 sure
Old 12-09-2006, 02:09 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

where is everyone going....i'm broke so it has to be somewhere around here...i found a new spot the other day we can hit up...kinda small but whateva

i need room for my powpow whoolies
Old 12-09-2006, 02:15 PM

well i'm gonna go hit up this industrial park over by me and check it out...i havn't rode my bike in like 2 months...if anyone ants to come out call me

734 260 5611
Old 12-09-2006, 02:51 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Ugh...I wanna ride!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-09-2006, 03:45 PM

TwoEleven is a decent person

I was thinking about riding when I left work at 2:00. By the time I put my bike back together the sun will be setting. Maybe I'll rock the fiddy.
Old 12-09-2006, 06:23 PM

keller are you a rr now?
Old 12-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i rode my 110 on my hour lunch break...and just 15 minutes ago i was doing circles on it in the install bay!

THEY CANT STOP ME~!
Old 12-09-2006, 06:52 PM
hate practitioner

keller are you a rr now?
check
Old 12-09-2006, 07:02 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
check
Irony is that's all it takes to join. A check.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:03 PM
hate practitioner

Originally Posted by NINER
Irony is that's all it takes to join. A check.
WTF is ur problem niner?
Old 12-09-2006, 07:09 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

WTF is ur problem niner?
I just think it's odd to join a riding group from another part of the country. Can't attend the meeting in person, can't show up for the rides. What's the point other than getting the vest so you can look like billy bad ***?
Old 12-09-2006, 07:10 PM
hate practitioner

I just think it's odd to join a riding group from another part of the country. Can't attend the meeting in person, can't show up for the rides. What's the point other than getting the vest so you can look like billy bad ***?

or maybe u have no clue whats going on

so maybe u should just keep ur thoughts to urself
Old 12-09-2006, 07:12 PM
Retired

or maybe u have no clue whats going on

so maybe u should just keep ur thoughts to urself
You moving?
Old 12-09-2006, 07:12 PM
hate practitioner

You moving?

dont u worry ur pretty lil head off about what im doing ok
Old 12-09-2006, 07:16 PM
Retired

dont u worry ur pretty lil head off about what im doing ok
OK boss, Ryde or die.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:19 PM

2502 is a decent person

hmmm...

not about joining a club from across the country...

and some chapters will let any ****** punk with a bank account join, and i can't speak for those...ahem like say droptop for example becoming "fam." which he clearly is not.

Ruff Ryders have chapters in every state pretty much, some states having several. It's about the cliched to say things... brotherhood, and bonding etc.

no other organization have i found... that for one: someone that i spoke to ONCE will show me the respect and care like they've known me their whole life. shorty is a fine example, i met him one time, and he was GIVING me a motorcycle. took care of some **** for me...why? cause i'm family and i do the same for him and anyone showing me that same love and respect. if i need anything all i gotta do is call. whether it's just someone to vent to or whether i need bail money lol.

you're not getting that from just anyone. nasty is my boy. i'm glad he's part of the family. more heads like him need vested than these ****** posers like droptop, that do wanna look "billy bad ***."

Quick Reply: lets ride