AlteredMinds www.alteredminds.net

lets ride

Old 12-09-2006, 07:25 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: lets ride

Originally Posted by 2502
hmmm...

not about joining a club from across the country...

and some chapters will let any ****** punk with a bank account join, and i can't speak for those...ahem like say droptop for example becoming "fam." which he clearly is not.

Ruff Ryders have chapters in every state pretty much, some states having several. It's about the cliched to say things... brotherhood, and bonding etc.

no other organization have i found... that for one: someone that i spoke to ONCE will show me the respect and care like they've known me their whole life. shorty is a fine example, i met him one time, and he was GIVING me a motorcycle. took care of some **** for me...why? cause i'm family and i do the same for him and anyone showing me that same love and respect. if i need anything all i gotta do is call. whether it's just someone to vent to or whether i need bail money lol.

you're not getting that from just anyone. nasty is my boy. i'm glad he's part of the family. more heads like him need vested than these ****** posers like droptop, that do wanna look "billy bad ***."
So he's joining your chapter because the people are better in that chapter and the local Detroit chapter is a joke? OK, I guess that makes sense.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:27 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ford call me like an hour before you head out tomorrow. It's slow wheelies weather.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:29 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NINER
Ford call me like an hour before you head out tomorrow. It's slow wheelies weather.
cool
Old 12-09-2006, 07:30 PM

yo shawn whats happenin??:YEAH
Old 12-09-2006, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
check
cool man
Old 12-09-2006, 07:32 PM

this is what ryder says about riding tomorrow......

./VNJVM IO[0-'.>N
Old 12-09-2006, 07:33 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by Ford
this is what ryder says about riding tomorrow......

./VNJVM IO[0-'.>N
Sound good little homey.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:33 PM

2502 is a decent person

So he's joining your chapter because the people are better in that chapter and the local Detroit chapter is a joke? OK, I guess that makes sense.
I wouldn't say the people in Detroit chapter are a joke...but i dont' know them to speak for them.

What i DO know... is that anyone that i don't feel would represent my people or their best interests is not going to be granted membership. droptop again, fine example. he became a RR cause half the heads in your state wanna kill the dude, so he thinks by getting that patch on his back, whenever the sucker WOULD IF AT ALL get vested, would grant him some sort of protection. NOT with me or my people. he crossed the line.

I have yet to get a return call from anyone in the D's chapter so...I can't speak for them again. But since Nasty is going to be spending some time out here over the next year on and off, why not. We're more than happy to welcome him, cause last i checked, he didn't damn near get someone killed and he says what's on his mind, whether it's to people's liking or not.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:35 PM

2502 is a decent person

yo shawn whats happenin??:YEAH
what is up man...sitting in my ****** office on a saturday night...working on recruitment banners, t shirt designs, and trying to watch the hills have eyes all at the same time...

yo new shop number 717.695.2270...

other than that, waiting on this hot brunette i know to get back from her mom's so i can get her drunk, take advantage of her, and go clubbing the rest of the night...what about you/
Old 12-09-2006, 07:38 PM

what is up man...sitting in my ****** office on a saturday night...working on recruitment banners, t shirt designs, and trying to watch the hills have eyes all at the same time...

yo new shop number 717.695.2270...

other than that, waiting on this hot brunette i know to get back from her mom's so i can get her drunk, take advantage of her, and go clubbing the rest of the night...what about you/
i'll store that in the phone...

you crack me up! sounds like eventfull night to me.......carla and i are just sitting here with ryder about to eat some pizza.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:41 PM

Ryder wants to say something to you Shawn.....
"jm,n,mb n j jbk km m kkljohghn n"

thats baby talk for send me a xxtra xtra small shirt biatch"
Old 12-09-2006, 07:44 PM
Retired

I wouldn't say the people in Detroit chapter are a joke...but i dont' know them to speak for them.

What i DO know... is that anyone that i don't feel would represent my people or their best interests is not going to be granted membership. droptop again, fine example. he became a RR cause half the heads in your state wanna kill the dude, so he thinks by getting that patch on his back, whenever the sucker WOULD IF AT ALL get vested, would grant him some sort of protection. NOT with me or my people. he crossed the line.

I have yet to get a return call from anyone in the D's chapter so...I can't speak for them again. But since Nasty is going to be spending some time out here over the next year on and off, why not. We're more than happy to welcome him, cause last i checked, he didn't damn near get someone killed and he says what's on his mind, whether it's to people's liking or not.
Brusier is a decent guy. I just lost all respect for the chapter when they started associating with DT and didn't kick his *** to the curb when they figured out what he is all about.
Old 12-09-2006, 07:47 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Brusier is a decent guy. I just lost all respect for the chapter when they started associating with DT and didn't kick his *** to the curb when they figured out what he is all about.

i lost respect for that chapter too thats why i didnt join them

there is a ypsi split chapter

but it was easier to go thru shawn for other reasons
Old 12-09-2006, 07:48 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
i lost respect for that chapter too thats why i didnt join them

there is a ypsi split chapter

but it was easier to go thru shawn for other reasons
Split chapter?
Old 12-09-2006, 07:50 PM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Split chapter?

well i guess it is a sanctioned chapter

they broke off from the D chapter cuz of dumb ****

but they are small out in ypsi and just too much BS to deal wiht right now
Old 12-09-2006, 07:51 PM

2502 is a decent person

Ryder wants to say something to you Shawn.....
"jm,n,mb n j jbk km m kkljohghn n"

thats baby talk for send me a xxtra xtra small shirt biatch"
hahaha...

i gotta get some printed. the printing equipment is pushed in the corner we have to set it up yet...lol...
Old 12-09-2006, 07:54 PM

2502 is a decent person

I don't know Bruiser, and I put in some time trying to get someone from out that way to get at me, and no one returns phone calls.

That's my point...I lead my crew, so i have a responsibility to them as well. Beit reputation wise, or just for their own damn safety. I couldn't have somoene like Droptop in my crew. And people like him are told, sometimes unpolitely, sometimes politely, that their membership is declined from the door. We're small, so we know most of the riders here, adn i'm picky about who's in my crew. i gotta know that the man behind me isn't doin some dumb **** on the road to where i have to worry for my safety, and the rest of our squad. not to mention, it's not a popularity contest, and i'm not handling or bringing my chapter any unneeded stress and bullshit cause somoene's a punk trying to use this R to hide behind.
Old 12-10-2006, 09:28 AM

ahhhh......47 degrees today boys, lets ride
Old 12-10-2006, 10:55 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

when were
Old 12-10-2006, 10:55 AM
NAZ

NAZ will become famous soon enough

when and wehere....im down and gonna pick up another pack of tapes for the camera

Quick Reply: lets ride