AlteredMinds www.alteredminds.net

end of the year not quite... 4 themif

Old 10-17-2006, 01:30 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of
Re: end of the year not quite... 4 themif

Originally Posted by FARMER BOYZ
+1 FAMILY FIRST.WE LOVE YA FORD ,CARLA ,RYDER..:YEAH :YEAH
we love u farmer
Old 10-17-2006, 01:40 AM

FARMER BOYZ is a decent person

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
well, for some poeple it still is fun.

just cause you'd like to make a living off it, doesn't make it not fun.

i if i got paid to ride my bike, i'd be in heaven, cuase during the summer til it's literraly all i do.

however, sometimes you have to just step back and realize, and even if you approach it as a buisness, the odds are still against you, and with the number of highly skilled riders going up and up, it's less and less likely for that to happen.

so have fun with it, and if it turns out awesome, sweet, if not, you had fun.
VERY NICE PETE NOW GO TO BED YOU GOT SCHOOL IN THE MORNING.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:45 AM

Originally Posted by celgsxr
we love u farmer
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.LOTS OF LOVE ALL AROUND.
you guys make my kids smile and laugh and they think they are super stars living the American dream hanging out with you guys having fun..
THANKS
SCOOTER TRASHST(MATT,DIZZO,NICK,JUDD,ST BRAD,NASTY AND ALL THE PEOPLE WE MET WITH YOU AND THROUGH YOU ) THANKS FOR GIVING THE KIDS A SHOT!
EXOTIC FREESTYLE(JIMMY MOON,CHRIS CELGSXR, DAVE POWERS,JARRERD,)
ALTERDMINDS (FORD,CARLA,RYDER)
CRITICALMAS(HINKS,STANDY,THE CHAOS,BRICK,NAZ,CUPCAKE AND EVERYONE IN THE TEAM SORRY DONT REMEBER EVERYONE.)
BOURNE AKA TIMEX,COWBOY
SCOTTY TO HOTTIE,BIG PIMPIN
NINER MR.OCTOBER YOUR OUR BOY BLUE.
PETEY LOTS OF LOVE FOR YA.KEEP IT UP KID
FAST EDDIE YOUR CRAZY
CONCRETE SURFERS SEAN, ZEB, SAL
RYAN CRAMER STOPPIE **** DV8
RONNIE HURST DV8 THANKS FOR DVD
TYLER BCX AKA BULLET PROOF
THE MICHIGAN FACTION
2 WHEEL TUNER FOR THE LOGO ADD
SUICIDE KINGS TATTOO PARLOR
NICHOLSON POWER SPORTS
CHAMPION POWER SPORTS
PILGRAM POWER SPORTS
FAST SIGNS FOR THE STICKERS
ATELIER GRAPHICS FOR THE SHIRTS
MTA
PARTS UNLIMITED
VEGA HELMETS
A NIGHT OUT LIMOUSINE THANKS FOR THE RIDE.
ALL THE RIDERS LADIES I'M SORRY IF I CANT REMEBER ALL AYOUR NAMES BUT THANKS FOR LETTING YOUR BOYS HANG OUT WITH MINE ..

THANKS CRAIG AND KELLY FARMER
FARMER BOYZ MOMMA AND DADDY
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :

Last edited by FARMER BOYZ; 10-17-2006 at 03:20 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:47 AM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

THANK YOU VERY MUCH.LOTS OF LOVE ALL AROUND.
you guys make my kids smile and laugh and they think they are super stars living the American dream hanging out with you guys having fun..
THANKS
SCOOTER TRASHST(MATT,DIZZO,NICK,JUDD,ST BRAD,NASTY AND ALL THE PEOPLE WE MET WITH YOU AND THROUGH YOU ) THANKS FOR GIVING THE KIDS A SHOT!
EXOTIC FREESTYLE(JIMMY MOON, DAVE POWERS,JARRERD,)
ALTERDMINDS (FORD,CARLA,RYDER)
CRITICALMAS(HINKS,STANDY,THE CHAOS,BRICK,NAZ,CUPCAKE AND EVERYONE IN THE TEAM SORRY DONT REMEBER EVERYONE.)
BOURNE AKA TIMEX,COWBOY
SCOTTY TO HOTTIE,BIG PIMPIN
NINER MR.OCTOBER YOUR OUR BOY BLUE.
PETEY LOTS OF LOVE FOR YA.KEEP IT UP KID
FAST EDDIE YOUR CRAZY
CONCRETE SURFERS SEAN, ZEB, SAL
RYAN CRAMER STOPPIE **** DV8
RONNIE HURST DV8 THANKS FOR DVD
2 WHEEL TUNER FOR THE LOGO ADD
SUICIDE KINGS TATTOO PARLOR
NICHOLSON POWER SPORTS
CHAMPION POWER SPORTS
PILGRAM POWER SPORTS
FAST SIGNS FOR THE STICKERS
ATELIER GRAPHICS FOR THE SHIRTS
MTA
PARTS UNLIMITED
VEGA HELMETS
A NIGHT OUT LIMOUSINE THANKS FOR THE RIDE.
ALL THE RIDERS LADIES I'M SORRY IF I CANT REMEBER ALL AYOUR NAMES BUT THANKS FOR LETTING YOUR BOYS HANG OUT WITH MINE ..

THANKS CRAIG AND KELLY FARMER
FARMER BOYZ MOMMA AND DADDY
:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH :
all them names and not mine i see how it is.........
Old 10-17-2006, 02:52 AM

Originally Posted by celgsxr
all them names and not mine i see how it is.........
HELLO EXOTIC FREE STYLE NEXT TO JIMMY I DIDNT FORGET
NOT FUNNY I SEE WHAT YOU DID.LOL
Old 10-17-2006, 03:14 AM

HELLO EXOTIC FREE STYLE NEXT TO JIMMY I DIDNT FORGET
NOT FUNNY I SEE WHAT YOU DID.LOL
ii got u good fuccker
Old 10-17-2006, 06:34 AM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Droptop
What a dumb *** comment... I guess I could consider you one of the ********...

LOL I dont have to show the sponsors ****...They can see what we do.. they can see the buisness we bring...

BTW I never printed ****...But funny how i still have all the members of my team supporting me... WONDER WHY??????

Lie to the sponsors... Thats funny... I think all of our sponsors know what were doing all the time...

Borne you went to school to make all that money.. I dont have to lie about **** I own.... I make just as much as you or more!!! Want proof.. come look at one of my paychecks.... I think a few people have seen them!!!

Unautorized demos.. what are you on fu(king crack..!!!!

Underage girls.. Yeah thats it... Yeah thats right I kicked that ***** out of the car.. me and jack did.. funny thing is that ***** got scared when the detectives said he daryls in the back taking a lie detector test... all of the sudden she is like i wanna just end this I want nothing i dont care if daryl presses charges against me...i just want it over!!!!

Borne.. I am glad you dont like me... Wait till this years over the haters will have more to be pissed about!!!

BORNE I WAS REFERING TO YOU and your little friend SCOTT..

BORNE you werent even part of this..but you had to put your nose in this!!!

AS FAR AS I CARE I DONT GIVE A FU(K WHAT YOU OR SCOTT HAVE TO SAY.... I DONT GIVE A FU(K IF YOUR THE BEST RIDER IN THE WORLD....YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A EFFECT ON ME OR AOB... SORRY SO SAD SO BAD!!!
Just wanted to repost....

And don't worry Droopy, I've got plenty to say to this. In fact too much and not enough time. I'll be back.
Old 10-17-2006, 10:32 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

im not gonna go that far.. but one of your little homies here on stuntlife.. I will have them look at one of my stubs just to verify for ya..maybe when they come down to ride at the spot one day

Ohh wait dont you know cupcheck.. maybe he will varify for ya! He knows..

But I do assure ya...it is alot!!!
Post up your pay stub for the month of December.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:28 AM

Carla has a spectacular aura aboutCarla has a spectacular aura about

+1 FAMILY FIRST.WE LOVE YA FORD ,CARLA ,RYDER..:YEAH :YEAH
awwwwwwwwwww.....we love you and the boys too!! yeah, looks like i was a little late on this.LOL

Last edited by Carla; 10-17-2006 at 11:33 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:51 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

This is pretty funny....reading through all these posts I really don’t need to say much more, just about everything has already been said. Kinda funny how everyone posts because they already know what type of person you are.

Wow, all your team mates are backing you huh? Not from what I've heard. Pretty funny how I haven't seen one person post up to back up any of your stories either. You might be able to bull **** your sponsors and your team mates, but not me or the other 90% of Michigan…..at least not anymore. How long do you think your lies will last? Most everyone who’s been around you long enough knows what you’re like and how **** is going to go. It won't be much longer and your true character will shine though revealing to all of those so called "supporters" what type of person you really are.

You've got me scared homie.....scared of the fact you're going to ruin everything we've been trying to build in the stunt world. I'm also scared of the fact that you’re going to really screw some people over in the process. You may be able to talk big **** and get some free stuff, but whenever your "sponsors" see through some of your lies, how quick are they going to be to support our sport? Whenever spectators and the general public see how dangerous you are, on or even around a motor vehicle, how open are they going to be to bring their families to shows? Whenever a good hearted riders see how you can't come through with all the **** you promise, how open will they be to trust another stunt rider/promoter? You've been in this sport for like 8 years now and have done nothing constructive for it. All you do is tarnish the image for the rest of us putting in our time, effort and hard work.

With that being said, I'll go into your rebuttal....

Pretty funny how you go back and forth between whether I was an ******* before or after my post. This goes to show how much of a liar you are. You can't even keep the same story within ONE post. You contradict yourself twice without even thinking about it. Was I an ******* before or after my earlier post?

What a dumb *** comment... I guess I could consider you one of the ********...
...so I'm an ******* because of my post.

BORNE I WAS REFERING TO YOU and your little friend SCOTT..
...so I was an ******* before my post and you really were referring to me when you were talking to Chris.

BORNE you werent even part of this..but you had to put your nose in this!!!
....so now I'm an ******* after the fact again and I shouldn't have put my nose in it. WTF is it Droptop.....was I an ******* before or after my post?

BTW I never printed ****...But funny how i still have all the members of my team supporting me... WONDER WHY??????
That top portion is a bold faced lie too and you know it, but since we all know your history we know you'll never fess up to it. As for the second part, what exactly are you saying? By the barrage of posts from people all over stuntlife, I believe I have all the support I need.

Its pretty funny how you are always going back to how much your team supports you, and it’s true...they support you so much that without them you would be nothing. Hmmmm....I think you need them a hell of a lot more than they need you.

Borne you went to school to make all that money.. I dont have to lie about **** I own.... I make just as much as you or more!!! Want proof.. come look at one of my paychecks.... I think a few people have seen them!!!
WTF does this mean? I never said anything about me going to school, me being better than you, me making more money than you....I simply stated the facts. You lie about **** you own to make yourself look better to others. If you want to compare paychecks to see who has the bigger bank, bring it on. I have no shame in posting up my check stub. I worked hard to get through college and paid for every dime of it. I didn't get any handouts or freebies from my parents to do it either. Wow, what are you, 30 years old now? I moved out of my parents house when I was 18, went to a college over 200 miles away and haven’t been back since. You want to try and compare that to a 30 year old living with his mom, go right ahead....I think I win.

Unautorized demos.. what are you on fu(king crack..!!!!!!!
Nope, never touched the ****, but by the way you act I wouldn't be surprised if your mom was taking it while you were in womb. I've seen the dvd trailers you put out, I've seen the demos you try and push and all of them have had people in them that are not associated with AOB. Are you still using Eddie's footage? Are you using footage from TCM? Are you using Ford's footage? Are you using Garrett's footage? Are you using Chris’ footage? I think you can say yes to all of those, but like I said before you won't fess up to it. I can absolutely guarantee you've never used any footage of yourself to show a sponsor.

Underage girls.. Yeah thats it... Yeah thats right I kicked that ***** out of the car.. me and jack did.. funny thing is that ***** got scared when the detectives said he daryls in the back taking a lie detector test... all of the sudden she is like i wanna just end this I want nothing i dont care if daryl presses charges against me...i just want it over!!!!..!!!!!!!
First off, like I said before, you're what....30? You still have to get underage girls drunk to hang out with you? Doesn't say much for your character or your personality. Also, think about things before you try and lie. Okay, I'll admit, I don't know the entire story, but from what you've said there's one huge flaw. There's no possible way the police will charge her and not you. Who do they think gave her the booze in the first place....contributing to minors? Please, when you have time, come back again with another line and correct this flaw.

Borne.. I am glad you dont like me... Wait till this years over the haters will have more to be pissed about!!! !!!!..!!!!!!!
Drop, I used to like you and I used to respect you, until I started seeing how you really are. I started seeing the rumors and stories come to life right in front of my eyes. After seeing all that has gone on with the drama I am no longer naïve to how you are and how you will always be.

Again, this is in no way directed at any sponsors, any AOB riders, any Ruff Ryders, AOB in general......this has no abhorrence or dislike toward anyone else other than the person in quotation. Preacher, from when I first met you until today, I still think you're a stand up guy and respect you very much. I don't understand why you associate yourself with Drop, but I guess you have your reasons. Jack/Brandon, you both are excellent riders and I wish you all the best. I hope sooner than later you'll realize how Droptop is and how much he drags this sport down. Garrett has seen it, you guys can't be too far behind. You guys project a good image on the sport and I support you guys 100%, its just shitty that you guys have to be subject to the negative image drop has on the sport.

There you go Drop, spin it, deny, contradict it, disagree with it....do what you do. Just my on all the .

Oh yea, and believe me......Tyler has not and will not forget what your stupidity caused him.
Old 10-17-2006, 01:58 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

holy **** borne u posted a ton.. that **** woulda taken me all day...

and why hasn't douchebag posted his paystubs yet???? come on big talker
Old 10-17-2006, 02:03 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
holy **** borne u posted a ton.. that **** woulda taken me all day...

and why hasn't douchebag posted his paystubs yet???? come on big talker

Someone with 4 posts will come on and say....
"oh, he showed them to me. I seen them."

Gee, wonder who that could be?
Old 10-17-2006, 02:06 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

yeah exactly, that's why i want actual pics... cuz i used to sell bikes when i was like 17,.. i know how much they make.. and i was good at it, and still didn't make ****
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

he did!!!! mike

Originally Posted by DROPTOP

B.T.M.

haha idiot... i'm guessin they are below that
Old 10-17-2006, 02:09 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
haha idiot... i'm guessin they are below that

...probably his monthly statement.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:26 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

wow.

just let it be and the pieces will fall into place. next season hell probably lose all his sponsors...teammates might abandon him or kick him out of AOB...etc etc...I think the funniest thing would be for him to knock up a young'n.

I believe in karma. this guys got it coming to him in some way, shape, or form.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:34 PM

Thanks To The People Who Make The Fire Extigushers Who Put Out My Bikes Everytime I Set Them On Fire..

Thanks For My Sponsors Who Hook Us Up With Bikes After I Set Them On Fire.. So I Can Just Set Them On Fire

I bet your sponsors would love to see how you feel about the equipment they give you.

....damn you make stuntriding look so professional.
Old 10-17-2006, 02:43 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

How many ******** we got on this ship, anyhow?
Old 10-17-2006, 02:46 PM

hahaha, looky what I found..........from all the way back to 2004. Hrrmmm, I think I see a pattern.

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/sho...ghlight=beware

Quick Reply: end of the year not quite... 4 themif