AlteredMinds www.alteredminds.net

end of the year not quite... 4 themif

Old 10-16-2006, 08:07 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve
Re: end of the year not quite... 4 themif

But Ummm yeah.. chris thanks for the drama thread!!

Hey wait i dont have time to spend all day on here.. im gonna go get more sponsors... more girls..... ohh and go make more money at my job!!!
maybe i will even ride my bike...
Old 10-16-2006, 08:10 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Droptop
im gonna go get more sponsors... more girls..... ohh and go make more money at my job!!!
maybe i will even ride my bike...
i would stick to riding your bike and practing stoppies
Old 10-16-2006, 08:14 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by ezec1000
i would stick to riding your bike and practing stoppies
im gonna go make some more money.. and go find some more girls.. I like that better.. and then I will go hang out with my team mates...

and after that if I feel like riding my bike... then I will.. or maybe I wont....

Then I will go hang out with my sponsors...

Then I will basically do whatever i want cause I do that anyways!!!

Thanks!!!! :YEAH :YEAH

I love the winter time.....ESPICALLY I LOVE EVERYONE HERE ON STUNTLIFE
Old 10-16-2006, 08:15 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

shame shame you'll never be half the man my good friend scott is
Old 10-16-2006, 08:20 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Funny How These Clowns Turned A Good Thread Thanking Sponsors And All The Hard Work They Put Into The Sport Into A Thread About Drama.... Funny How That Works...

But Anyways.. Thanks To All Of Our Sponsors And Our Future Sponsors...all The Girls That Are Around....and Umm Yeah To Metro Powersports For Hooking Me Up With A Fat Job!!!

Thanks Preacher For Being There... Yeah Lets Thank Jack And Brandon The Other Aob Members....I would like to thank brandon for taking my burned up bike off my hands.. basically free.. thank you thank you!!!

I would like to thank chris for basically taking my other old bike off my hands for basically free...

I love to give things away...

I love stuntlife

Umm Thanks To The Irs For Taking Fat Chuncks Out Of My Paychecks Every Week...

Thanks To The People Who Make The Fire Extigushers Who Put Out My Bikes Everytime I Set Them On Fire..

Thanks For My Sponsors Who Hook Us Up With Bikes After I Set Them On Fire.. So I Can Just Set Them On Fire

Thanks To Everyone.. I Am So Greatful!!!

THANKS TO THE HATERS.. I LOVE YOU GUYS THE MOST!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Last edited by Droptop; 10-16-2006 at 08:28 PM.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:30 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Funny How These Clowns Turned A Good Thread Thanking Sponsors And All The Hard Work They Put Into The Sport Into A Thread About Drama.... Funny How That Works...
why do you keep coming back and posting?

i still think scotts awesome :YEAH
Old 10-16-2006, 08:32 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by KC Becky
why do you keep coming back and posting?

i still think scotts awesome :YEAH
Ijust wanted to make sure i didnt miss no one on my thank you...

Thats all!!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
Old 10-16-2006, 08:33 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Maybe I Should Thank All The People Who Have Booked Us For Next Year.. Or Who Are Going To Book Us Next Year!!!

thank You Thank You Thank You Thank You
Old 10-16-2006, 08:39 PM

brick is a decent person

Just die thats it just die
Old 10-16-2006, 08:51 PM

brick is a decent person

for the record you do not have permission to use any video of any member of Team Critical Mass at all
Old 10-16-2006, 08:53 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

First off.. Bikesalesman don't make ****, especially not 1 full of **** like u.. Maybe it seems like bank compared to your last job of delivering pizzas. You need to prioritize your life.. Ride your *** off so u can get sponsors because of your riding abilities, NOT your ability to lie to them.. And I agree, just die.
Old 10-16-2006, 08:56 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
First off.. Bikesalesman don't make ****, especially not 1 full of **** like u.. Maybe it seems like bank compared to your last job of delivering pizzas. You need to prioritize your life.. Ride your *** off so u can get sponsors because of your riding abilities, NOT your ability to lie to them.. And I agree, just die.
I would really like to make a bet with you on that one.. YOU SO SURE ABOUT THAT???

ARE YOU Really??? Im just curious??? Cause I have they paychecks to prove it!!!! I would really think before i speak on something like that!!!

Funny thing is I have never been broke.. nore have I delievered pizzas...

But sorry.. thanks again..

Thank you thank you Thank you Thank YoU Thank YOU
Soory im not gonna die... I will still be here... next year riding again!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 09:08 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Ok.. Post up a paystub
Old 10-16-2006, 09:08 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

I would really like to make a bet with you on that one.. YOU SO SURE ABOUT THAT???

ARE YOU Really??? Im just curious??? Cause I have they paychecks to prove it!!!! I would really think before i speak on something like that!!!

Funny thing is I have never been broke.. nore have I delievered pizzas...

But sorry.. thanks again..

Thank you thank you Thank you Thank YoU Thank YOU
Soory im not gonna die... I will still be here... next year riding again!!!
woooh wooh woooh daryl.....why do you care so much about what other people think of you?? i know your gonna respond with i don't, but i bet at this very moment you are on the edge of your seat waiting to get defensive on someone that posts. why do you bring this to my board. take it somewhere else. chris was joking, chill out....don't jump to conclusions, don't get so defensive. don't talk **** about borne and scott or anyone else for that matter. period....don't do it. if your gonna go hang with all your girls than do it....don't just say that to act like you don't care about whats going on at stuntlife and then post as soon as someone says something. please odn't make me get into this....
Old 10-16-2006, 09:09 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

You are a joke.

First off you make no where near the money Borne or I do and you never will, which is why you live in the ghetto with your mom, while I live in a nice neighborhood in my own nice house I bought - one you could only dream of affording.
Second we did go to college - you didn't have that choice due to your retard level of intelligence.

No one cares about your sponsors, its a shame they are wasted on a no-talent low life such as yourself, but we don't care. We have sponsors too, what is your point.

You are not a stunt rider - you practice skitching, you did not learn to wheelie - an uncontrolled non-balance point wheelie does not count. You are a local wannabe, you will never make it any further.

Learn to differentiate because the long list of people that think you are a joke are not haters - they laugh at your pathetic existence, you have absolutely nothing for any human being to envy therefore there is no hating present.

Your jokes of local shows also do not impress anyone - why don't you come out to a real competition and embarass yourself.

Maybe we should turn you in to child services, I'm sure the other 8+ people at davison that saw you threaten to beat your childs *** then proceed to photograph the ugly excuse of a female half naked behind the car your child was in would love to validate what they saw.

Also to answer your question in the other thread to Chris no you cannot ride in any Michigan Faction related shows, it was a joke and we are all laughing at you.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:10 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Ok.. Post up a paystub
im not gonna go that far.. but one of your little homies here on stuntlife.. I will have them look at one of my stubs just to verify for ya..maybe when they come down to ride at the spot one day

Ohh wait dont you know cupcheck.. maybe he will varify for ya! He knows..

But I do assure ya...it is alot!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 09:12 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

i wish i made a lot of money, so i could support my family better, not to brag about it on stunt life...... thats so fvckin stupid!
Old 10-16-2006, 09:15 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Thank you scott for you supid *** comment.. I dont even think i read any of it!!! Go Figure!!!

Money any time you wanna play big bank take little bank bring it... Thats the truth....

I think the house i live in is in my name.. but i could be wrong.. I wonder.. hmm yeah its mine..

Funny how your ***** *** thinks you know something about me.. Yup went to college too..LOL

Maybe i will just come down to yellow and embarass you next time!!!

THANK YOU SCOTT FOR YOUR INPUT>>>NOT THAT I GAVE A FU(K!!!! IDOT

Originally Posted by scott3824
You are a joke.

First off you make no where near the money Borne or I do and you never will, which is why you live in the ghetto with your mom, while I live in a nice neighborhood in my own nice house I bought - one you could only dream of affording.
Second we did go to college - you didn't have that choice due to your retard level of intelligence.

No one cares about your sponsors, its a shame they are wasted on a no-talent low life such as yourself, but we don't care. We have sponsors too, what is your point.

You are not a stunt rider - you practice skitching, you did not learn to wheelie - an uncontrolled non-balance point wheelie does not count. You are a local wannabe, you will never make it any further.

Learn to differentiate because the long list of people that think you are a joke are not haters - they laugh at your pathetic existence, you have absolutely nothing for any human being to envy therefore there is no hating present.

Your jokes of local shows also do not impress anyone - why don't you come out to a real competition and embarass yourself.

Maybe we should turn you in to child services, I'm sure the other 8+ people at davison that saw you threaten to beat your childs *** then proceed to photograph the ugly excuse of a female half naked behind the car your child was in would love to validate what they saw.

Also to answer your question in the other thread to Chris no you cannot ride in any Michigan Faction related shows, it was a joke and we are all laughing at you.
Old 10-16-2006, 09:16 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by Ford
woooh wooh woooh daryl.....why do you care so much about what other people think of you?? i know your gonna respond with i don't, but i bet at this very moment you are on the edge of your seat waiting to get defensive on someone that posts. why do you bring this to my board. take it somewhere else. chris was joking, chill out....don't jump to conclusions, don't get so defensive. don't talk **** about borne and scott or anyone else for that matter. period....don't do it. if your gonna go hang with all your girls than do it....don't just say that to act like you don't care about whats going on at stuntlife and then post as soon as someone says something. please odn't make me get into this....
Sorry ford... I didnt make this post.. i think we have talked several times about this bs at the spots..

I simply thanked my sponsors.. the clown bandwagon jumped on board...

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.......

I dunno.......

Sorry ford....didnt mean to offend ya!!!
Old 10-16-2006, 09:17 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by Ford
i wish i made a lot of money, so i could support my family better, not to brag about it on stunt life...... thats so fvckin stupid!
Ford I never have thrown up in your face about me having money.. never... and if you ever would have asked for money.. I would have taken care of ya!!!

Quick Reply: end of the year not quite... 4 themif