AlteredMinds www.alteredminds.net

Toss a thanks out.....

Old 02-14-2006, 12:54 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough
Toss a thanks out.....

Just wanted to say thanks again for letting me rock out with you guys in the team comp. It was nice to get another chance to rock out before I left. :YEAH
Old 02-14-2006, 12:55 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Toss a thanks out.....

Originally Posted by timex
Just wanted to say thanks again for letting me rock out with you guys in the team comp. It was nice to get another chance to rock out before I left. :YEAH
Sorry that everyone else was a weenie and we had to leave before the team event. Post up some video!
Old 02-14-2006, 01:04 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NINER
Sorry that everyone else was a weenie and we had to leave before the team event. Post up some video!
I think Scott got some footage, anyone else?

Niner, you guys missed the loop of the day. Should have stayed around for it. Scott and I got the laugh of a life time.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:07 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Niner, you guys missed the loop of the day. Should have stayed around for it. Scott and I got the laugh of a life time.
Who was the looper?
Old 02-14-2006, 01:27 PM

Who was the looper?

The new squidley-mCcrash-alot that tried the skitch wheelie trick.
Old 02-14-2006, 01:29 PM
Retired

The new squidley-mCcrash-alot that tried the skitch wheelie trick.
I was waiting all weekend for him to do a loop-de-loop. I'm pissed I missed it.
Old 02-15-2006, 03:56 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

no problem bourne! glad you decided to ride with us. woo and i both have the whole run. unforunatly my computer was fried when i got home and can't post any footage. i'm using the computer at work from the dinasaur age.
Old 02-16-2006, 12:31 PM

RideOrDieChix is an unknown quantity at this point

Im pretty sure juggs got some footage.... Oh dam Barney did you hear about what he did to his truck on his way home for stuntwars sunday night??
Old 02-16-2006, 03:02 PM

Originally Posted by RideOrDieChix
Im pretty sure juggs got some footage.... Oh dam Barney did you hear about what he did to his truck on his way home for stuntwars sunday night??
.....Juggs.....hahahaha, forgot about that.

Yeah, thats sucks about his truck. When he told us we started laughing though, didn't know how bad it got f'ed up. Sucks ***, sorry Juggies. Did he ever find out how much it'll cost to fix?? We should start a support Juggies fund. People would donate before they even knew what it was going for.
Old 02-16-2006, 03:04 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i got footage of you borne
Old 02-16-2006, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
i got footage of you borne

Did you catch it when I came off the hand-stand to skitch? My freaken knee still hurts like a biatch.
Old 02-16-2006, 03:21 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

Who you calling weenie's, your the weenie that slept the whole way home and didnt drive!! To bad we didnt bring back some warmth with us!
Old 02-16-2006, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by The ChaOs
Who you calling weenie's, your the weenie that slept the whole way home and didnt drive!! To bad we didnt bring back some warmth with us!

Scott and I are looking into buying an old school bus. Anyone up for another road trip??
Old 02-16-2006, 03:31 PM
T&A
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by The ChaOs
LMGDAO....OWNED!
Old 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Did you catch it when I came off the hand-stand to skitch? My freaken knee still hurts like a biatch.
I dont know give me a few more minutes and I'll post all the footage of you I got
Old 02-17-2006, 10:39 AM

RideOrDieChix is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey is anyone thinkin about going to bike week??
Old 02-17-2006, 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by RideOrDieChix
Hey is anyone thinkin about going to bike week??
not me .. can't afford it and need the last few vacation days for upcoming stunt shows
Old 02-17-2006, 10:50 AM
T&A
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

T&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura aboutT&A has a spectacular aura about

I'll be there
Old 02-17-2006, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by T&A
I'll be there

You're going to bike week too? Damn how many vacation days do you get?
Old 02-17-2006, 02:48 PM
Weeeee!!

-ChaOs- is a decent person

wish i could afford it i'll have loot but no days to get down there!!

Quick Reply: Toss a thanks out.....