Servin The Streets!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006, 03:33 AM

blacklincoln is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Servin The Streets!!

Originally Posted by scoots
man no one respects the fact that these guys are on other peoples bikes in other states not knowing where we are or what is going on! I would dare anyone to try to do what was done in this film. No one and seriously no one has ever done wheelies down the waikiki strip with a cop station and thousands of people, rocking slow wheelies on stock 1000's and me riding next to them filming and riding at the same time, also killing the streets in the rain!! come on now how gangsta is that. And then riding illegal bikes all over san francisco with no helmets and putting on a street stunt show completely illegaly that is the **** taking the sport to a whole new level traveling and getting shots most wish they could.

Im with you bro, I just got this vid and i dont see how anyone is bitcnin about it, is everyone thinking D is immune to gettin arrested? This vid is probably edited down from more hours rippin up the streets than some riders can even claim in their whole life.... That san fran scene with the motard downtown and Joe stoppin traffic in the intersection.....Siiick... :YEAH
I think the ***** it took to make this film deserves some recognition.... especially at this stage in Ds career when he doesnt have to be doing **** like this anymore.....
Old 01-22-2006, 08:38 PM

ukbice is an unknown quantity at this point

Sik as ****.. Nice Trailer.
Old 01-23-2006, 01:14 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cheeseuschrist
What a waste of money. The could have done more then a sit downs and stand ups in HI. Stock bike or not. They were on 1000's. I am also saying most of the video was staged, they did all the steet stuff in the same area's. I respect the guys who are on the highway doing 70+ threw traffic. Stunts where you life is at risk, who cares about seeing some guys do a 20mph wheelie, woo hoo. Someone can have my copy for 20 shipped.

i'll put this in a way that's easy to understand for you...if you want to see fast wheelies, highchairs at buck 20 just buy servin it up 1. servin the streets is like 5 years later why? cause it's harder to rock slow wheelies then fast ones. any jack *** can pull a ****ing power wheelie and ride it for a while.. still have doubts??? try one of joe browns stoppies....
Old 01-23-2006, 02:31 PM

middleschooler can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by scoots
man no one respects the fact that these guys are on other peoples bikes in other states not knowing where we are or what is going on! I would dare anyone to try to do what was done in this film. No one and seriously no one has ever done wheelies down the waikiki strip with a cop station and thousands of people, rocking slow wheelies on stock 1000's and me riding next to them filming and riding at the same time, also killing the streets in the rain!! come on now how gangsta is that. And then riding illegal bikes all over san francisco with no helmets and putting on a street stunt show completely illegaly that is the **** taking the sport to a whole new level traveling and getting shots most wish they could.
ill give it to darius.....rocking the motard on the streets is sick..if you would of gotten pulled over...your ****ed..unless u run
Old 01-27-2006, 07:17 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by solidjohnny
Mana can kill it on any bike; R1's, Gixxers, honda's, 1000's or 600's.

ya almost killed my subframe right off my gsxr 1000 last year at stuntwars.. hahaha

-kane
Old 01-27-2006, 07:21 PM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

Originally Posted by #1legspreader
it's harder to rock slow wheelies then fast ones.

your kidding me right?

takes 10x as much bawls to rock out a sick old school front peg standup on the freeway at 90, slowing it down with motor no rear brake..

things go wrong a whole lot faster at that speed then they do circles..

why do u think once the slow **** popped up this 'sport' increased in size almost immediatley.. cause with the advent of slow speed tricks... our sport lost the scare factor. people starting seeing it for how easy it can be.

its a whole lot safer and easier to rock a no throttle hander than its ever been to rock out a freeway highchair... IMO...

idle this.

-kane
Old 03-13-2006, 07:35 PM

#1legspreader is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Kaneone]your kidding me right?

takes 10x as much bawls to rock out a sick old school front peg standup on the freeway at 90, slowing it down with motor no rear brake..

things go wrong a whole lot faster at that speed then they do circles..

why do u think once the slow **** popped up this 'sport' increased in size almost immediatley.. cause with the advent of slow speed tricks... our sport lost the scare factor. people starting seeing it for how easy it can be.

its a whole lot safer and easier to rock a no throttle hander than its ever been to rock out a freeway highchair... IMO...

idle this.

what you said is true and i know that! i was commenting about the guy who didn't like the 12's and he liked to see fast crazy stuff! servin it up one is still one of my favorit stunt videos and i told him to buy that to see some crazy ****...but everyone starts just like that, rippin the freeway with the pow pows on the front pegs cause that's all they think the bike can do..

why do u think once the slow **** popped up this 'sport' increased in size almost immediatley??.. because there is much more you can do with the bike going slow and it let's you be creative! and yes cause it's safer.but at the same time it's very entertaining to watch someone do a no hander it's bad *** and people want to learn it so they can show off!
i personaly think it takes much more ***** to do a kane insane then a freeway highchair
Old 04-24-2006, 06:03 PM

ruled is an unknown quantity at this point

looks sick!
Old 07-14-2006, 11:02 AM

xmx250 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats