Kansas City Fiddys www.KC50s.com
Kansas City, MO

shirt orders

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2005, 10:17 AM

suzukirider03 is an unknown quantity at this point
shirt orders

i may have found a cheaper way of getting our shirts.. i have told mike and chris about this.. and i think adam... either way.. im going today to my local shirt guy with out design and getting a quote on shirts...

i figured we would all probably want 3-4 shirts a piece...

i just need to know how many and what size u guys need

post up size and quantity.. thats all i need.. thanks. ill post up the design and possibly a example of the shirt later in the morning..
Old 02-23-2005, 10:20 AM
CEO of o2w

bigwhiteboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: shirt orders

Originally Posted by suzukirider03
i may have found a cheaper way of getting our shirts.. i have told mike and chris about this.. and i think adam... either way.. im going today to my local shirt guy with out design and getting a quote on shirts...

i figured we would all probably want 3-4 shirts a piece...

i just need to know how many and what size u guys need

post up size and quantity.. thats all i need.. thanks. ill post up the design and possibly a example of the shirt later in the morning..
so that is why you were asking me to email you my cuttable design eh???

thanks that was cool!
Old 02-23-2005, 10:46 AM

when it comes to that much money im gonna shop around.. and i got the logo i needed... its nothin against you.. and i shouldnt have asked you for the logo, that was stupid of me.. im just tryin to save money here
Old 02-23-2005, 12:30 PM

DarthTedd is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going w/ BWB. Right now I can only afford to get a 1-2 shirts. I won't be able to contribute to a mass order.
Old 02-23-2005, 03:55 PM

just got back from shopping around.. and i found some pretty good prices.. but before i order from anybody, bwb what are YOUR prices for the shirts.. lets say a

grey 3 color xl,
black 2 color xl

im just trying to save money here.. also what is your shipping and handling rate?

also how much are u charging per sticker? and did u every come across a final sticker design for our logo?
Old 02-23-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm Getting Used to Posting

shazam is an unknown quantity at this point

whitey's a pimp!
Old 02-23-2005, 06:22 PM

big white boy, how much are your shirts?
Old 02-23-2005, 07:49 PM
CEO of o2w

just got back from shopping around.. and i found some pretty good prices.. but before i order from anybody, bwb what are YOUR prices for the shirts.. lets say a

grey 3 color xl,
black 2 color xl

im just trying to save money here.. also what is your shipping and handling rate?

also how much are u charging per sticker? and did u every come across a final sticker design for our logo?

so let me get this straight first you ask me for my cuttable file to have someone else make the shirts for less money and now you want to know how much my shirts are....

The bottom line is that I was trying to hook all the fiddy riders up in here with shirts and stickers for a good price...you didn't like the prices I offered and you wanted to shop around no problem. This is a free world you can shop where you want. But when you decided to lie to me and tell me you wanted a copy of the file that I worked on for hours for free only to have someone else make your shirts for a cheaper, you took it over the edge...

you said you are trying to save money, which is 100% understood by me, I bought this machine to save money on my own shirts and stickers for my own crew. But if you found cheaper prices somewhere else go shop there for shirts and stickers...
Old 02-23-2005, 07:57 PM

whatever dude.. suite yourself... and u never gave an exact price.. if i remember right u said between 12-15 a shirt... thats a big difference when u buy more than 2-3 shirts.. as for stickers.. u never gave me a price on those either.. so it looks like im gonna go to my other guy.. because they didnt care that i wanted to shop around.. and they even saved the copy of there cuttable file on a disk for me...
Old 02-23-2005, 08:15 PM
CEO of o2w

whatever dude.. suite yourself... and u never gave an exact price.. if i remember right u said between 12-15 a shirt... thats a big difference when u buy more than 2-3 shirts.. as for stickers.. u never gave me a price on those either.. so it looks like im gonna go to my other guy.. because they didnt care that i wanted to shop around.. and they even saved the copy of there cuttable file on a disk for me...
you never asked me to use my file to get quotes from other people...you told me you wanted a copy for your computer...like I said shop around all you want..not a big deal to me...if you got a better price somewhere else I hope it works out for you...

12-15 was because you guys never decided if you wanted 2 or three color...no exact sizes on logos were ever discussed ,the font for the front of the shirt wasn't even chosen...there were many uncertain parts...that is why there was a range...

as far as the stickers go..no price was given out so
how many do you need and what color...these are vinly transfer not printed stickers...5 yr outdoor vinyl..

lemme know...
Old 02-23-2005, 10:31 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Fuscat is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Zach!

Gotta go with the others on this one. The dude has been working on this for over a week for us for free up to this point, working towards earning our orders for shirts! Sometimes saving yourself a dollar per item regardless of what it is, is not as important as helping someone from the community out specially when they are just trying to give back to the community as a whole.. When he first posted he said all he wanted to do was make the best shirts for people he could as cheaply as possible to help the 50 crews out. And so far the examples I have seen are far supperior to others.. Who cares about saving a buck or two? Personally I would rather spend an extra couple bucks and help someone like BigWhiteBoy out. Thats how you build relationships that benefit everyone. Thats just me.

Shopping around is one thing but asking the guy for HIS artwork he has worked on this much just to take it to someone else is pretty shitty. This doesnt help us look like very good guys to the rest of the board and its members.

BigWhiteBoy, Unfortunately I cannot afford to make any shirt purchases right now but I will before spring. And rest assured YOU will get my business!
Old 02-23-2005, 11:05 PM

oh well.. i personally know the guy who will be making my shirts... and quality is not questionable from him... as for the design.. it only took him about an hour to make a usable template from the same exact picture on my avitar.. luckily i had it saved on a cd before my computer crashed.. it doesnt matter to me who u guys get your shirts through... if you would like to know the prices i can get them for.. pm me...
Old 02-23-2005, 11:43 PM

whitey got the job done!

nuff said

in a couple of months when you've got enough money saved up to buy the twenty shirts, I might want one....my BWB specials will probably be worn out by then. good thing I ordered more than one!
Old 02-24-2005, 01:12 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

thats a rip off, we can get them for 6 a shirt, im with zack, 13 a shirt is way high,
Old 02-24-2005, 08:06 AM
CEO of o2w

Originally Posted by Fuscat
Nice Zach!

Gotta go with the others on this one. The dude has been working on this for over a week for us for free up to this point, working towards earning our orders for shirts! Sometimes saving yourself a dollar per item regardless of what it is, is not as important as helping someone from the community out specially when they are just trying to give back to the community as a whole.. When he first posted he said all he wanted to do was make the best shirts for people he could as cheaply as possible to help the 50 crews out. And so far the examples I have seen are far supperior to others.. Who cares about saving a buck or two? Personally I would rather spend an extra couple bucks and help someone like BigWhiteBoy out. Thats how you build relationships that benefit everyone. Thats just me.

Shopping around is one thing but asking the guy for HIS artwork he has worked on this much just to take it to someone else is pretty shitty. This doesnt help us look like very good guys to the rest of the board and its members.

BigWhiteBoy, Unfortunately I cannot afford to make any shirt purchases right now but I will before spring. And rest assured YOU will get my business!

Thanks bro when you are ready to order I will hook it up.... whatever you need..
Old 02-24-2005, 08:11 AM
CEO of o2w

Originally Posted by shazam
whitey got the job done!

nuff said

in a couple of months when you've got enough money saved up to buy the twenty shirts, I might want one....my BWB specials will probably be worn out by then. good thing I ordered more than one!
honestly your bwb specials may be worn out style wise but they won't be worn out in a couple of months.......the "logo *****" shirt that I have at home with kc50s ne50s and a million logos has been washed once a day and in the dryer for about two weeks now...still loooking new...

wash em, dry em, kick em, they will take the abuse...

you'll see...

thanks for the support guys...

like I said no hard feelings at all...
Old 02-24-2005, 08:14 AM

Yeah, but how do they hold up to road rash? you haven't seen me ride a fifty!
Old 02-24-2005, 08:14 AM
CEO of o2w

Originally Posted by brian127
thats a rip off, we can get them for 6 a shirt, im with zack, 13 a shirt is way high,
$6 a shirt is a good deal....how many are you required to buy?

$13 a shirt with no quantity requirements, screen charges, you can choose color of shirts and design color...sh*t I would make you your own Brian shirt for $13..If your guy will do that that good hook me up with him...

but then again I am in NY where things are always more expensive...
Old 02-24-2005, 08:21 AM
CEO of o2w

Originally Posted by shazam
Yeah, but how do they hold up to road rash? you haven't seen me ride a fifty!
now that I haven't tested....

let me know how it works out!
Old 02-24-2005, 08:41 AM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

good point youve got to buy 100 and theres a screen fee or something like 50 bucks - no limit thats a good deal,

Quick Reply: shirt orders