Kansas City Fiddys www.KC50s.com
Kansas City, MO

Yesterday's Riding Summary (and awards)!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2004, 09:18 AM

DarthTedd is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool Yesterday's Riding Summary (and awards)!

Well, yesterday was definately one of the best days I've had riding my fiddy (granted I've only had it 3 weeks and more great times will come, but hey ... I'm entertained easily).

I got there a little bit after everyone else (Adam, Mike Smith, Jordo, & rennan), noticing 2 things on arrival; 1) the wind was coming out of the north and was a bit brisk, & 2) the smell of death was in the air! It was either the river or a dead body. I hadn't smelled anything quite like it and unfortunately the smell didn't go away EVER! It was so aweful that I thought my clothes were going to pick it up for the trip home. Someone said later ... "it smells like bad vagina!".

After a little bit of riding Jordo convinced me to burn down my dirt tire, so him and Mike proceeded w/ the burn out. I was skeptical at first because I do live in a rural area, however hitting better wheelies is my goal at the moment so I said "git er dun"! Mike & Jordo used this old *** abandoned Ford sitting there in the lot (who knows where this came from). Once that was done I could definately tell a difference. My wheelies have improved somewhat, but I still have a long way to go.

Once this was complete, Mike brought out a box of chocolate donuts for everyone. After he chucked a few at Jordo we then started playing "football" w/ the donuts and throwing passes to one another. This then turned into a "throw 'em @ Adam" game. We chased him around the lot on foot, then got the bikes and proceeded across the street for the chase.

Once the chase was over, Adam figured out how little traction there was in the wet grass. We all raced around and around, running thru puddles, and doing burn outs. Seeing Adam run into Jordo's rear end wasn't the safest thing now that I look back on it, but it was funny as hell and noone got hurt.
I've havn't laughed that hard in the longest time ... what a blast.

From here we moved back to the parking lot to regroup and decide where to go next. Mike looked out at the group and said "it looks like a gang from Mad Max." Adam had his neoprene (sp?) mask on and Jordo had a hard hat on. Before we left I decided to join in on the fun and threw on my MX helmet (I should have done it earlier b/c it was nice and warm in the cold wind).

We decided to head over under the bridge next to the river and see what was going on. Mike ventured out thru the gate next to the tracks and we all rode about half way down the tracks. I was a bit iffy on this choice due to the large "no trespassing" sign, but all was good so I followed (I know, I know ... I'm a puss). We all got about half way down the bridge, looked down thru the grates at the fast flowing river and decided to head back. Brennan rode down to the other end, but I have no clue what's even down there.

From here we went down under the bridge towards the little concrete house. At the end of the little access road we all stopped due the huge amounts of mud and water standing there. As we sat there and thought about our next move, we all jerked our heads around as two homeless guys came out of the little concrete house (looks like an old track switching station to me). I said jokingly "what if they grab one of us" and the look on Jordo's face was priceless.

We now come to the first award of the day ...

MVB (Most Valuable Bum):
Someone (I believe it was Jordo) decided to see if one of the bums would take a few dollars to ride a fiddy. I believe the amount given was $2.00 ... this was offered to the first guy who declined. He motioned over to the other bum and this guy accepted. Bum #2 tore off down the access road about as fast as possible. We all followed just in case the dude ran off w/ Jordo's bike. Jordo was left standing there until he jumped on w/ Mike Smith. As the bum turned around and hit this one muddy spot, I thought for sure he was toast. The bike's front tire came off the ground, the guy hits the trottle, and the bike almost goes flying.

The guy turns back safely and hands Jordo the bike back. I just wish we would have had a camera ... hilarious!

Now, back at the end of the access road, Jordo says to Mike ... "I'll bet you can't go thru that puddle of water". Mike blows thru it, we all follow, and proceed to ride thru the muddiest patch of earth ever! Adam, Mike, and Brennan make it down to the other end, but Jordo's bike stalls and now won't start. I stay back with him as he gets it started, he does, and we turn back. Mike, Adam, and Brennan now had the muddiest bikes.

We then came back under the bridge and hit the wet grass again which brings me to the next award.

Best Crash:
As Adam screams across the wet grass he hits the back brake, does a 180, and flys off the bike hitting his back and head on the wet ground. It looked a little painful but he recovered and rode off. Wearing a white hoody on a day like that wasn't the best idear!

Anywho, thanks for the ride guys. It was damn fun ... purchasing the little fiddy was one of the best things I've done. Being the geezer @ 29 sure doesn't matter when I'm on that thing!

:YEAH
Old 11-28-2004, 02:01 PM

suzuki7davis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Yesterday's Riding Summary (and awards)!

When he says brennan, he means me (chrs) unless brennan came out later.
Old 11-28-2004, 02:54 PM

Oh damn it, I meant Chris ... not Brennan. Sorry about that dude.

Anyone off and riding today (Sunday)?
Old 11-28-2004, 04:28 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

you guys are funny as hell sounds like good times :YEAH
Old 11-28-2004, 04:51 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

adamf4i is an unknown quantity at this point

my dome is hurting today form that

but that was fun as hell

i forgot i had a power washer extension thing for the hose so the bike cleaned up real good
Old 11-28-2004, 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by adamf4i
my dome is hurting today form that
but that was fun as hell
I figured it might be hurtin' ... that was a pretty good whack on the ground.

i forgot i had a power washer extension thing for the hose so the bike cleaned up real good
The car wash I use takes tokens. I had 3 left over from earlier in the week so I took the fiddy over there and cleaned it up. Gotta keep that sucker looking nice!
Old 11-28-2004, 09:38 PM
go **** yourself

brian127 is an unknown quantity at this point

they came and got me today and we went down there - im hooked - its bum hunting everyweekend - i bot a case of beer and he got 5 beers for his work we ran out of day light and couldnt find the other bum fortress that the one bum said all of his buddies were at
Old 11-28-2004, 09:49 PM

Did everyone ride today? I tried to call Adam, but wasn't sure so didn't come down. It was all good tho b/c I got the Christmas lights on the house for wifey. Now I don't have to mess w/ that next weekend.
Old 11-28-2004, 09:58 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jon L T L
you guys are funny as hell sounds like good times :YEAH
i saw one of your vids on UpOnOne and I was convinced that was a Metro Dade car in the backround. Now I know its true. Kendall?
Old 11-29-2004, 05:17 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Fuscat is an unknown quantity at this point

damn sounds like fun. i was owned by the fam this past week & weekend. hoping to ride this weekend supposed to be in the lower 50's for the temp!

Brian PM me how much i owe ya for the hoody!
Old 11-30-2004, 12:01 AM

suzuki7davis is an unknown quantity at this point

nobody called me for sunday?