supermotostunts.com update

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 01:18 PM

moorport is a decent person
supermotostunts.com update

check it out, I just updated my site with some new videos and pics. Let me know what you think

Ryan Moore
www.supermotostunts.com
Old 03-03-2007, 04:35 PM

RacePirate is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: supermotostunts.com update

Cool site Ryan. I stunt a little on my dr-z400sm. definitely some cool pics on your site.......
Old 03-05-2007, 10:11 PM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

site looks awsome!! very impressed, the BIO was pretty interesting, i guess anytime you start your own buisness its a big risk!!
yea looks sic, awsome website!!!
Old 06-15-2007, 08:40 PM

sk8man311 is an unknown quantity at this point

Moorport, your PM box is full...
Old 06-17-2007, 10:23 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Nice aprilia. I love ringing the neck of my RSV. What did you think of their version of a dirt killer??

Last edited by jstuntlocke; 06-17-2007 at 10:29 PM. Reason: I can't spell so gud!
Old 06-19-2007, 11:06 AM

Ryan Moore is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jstuntlocke
Nice aprilia. I love ringing the neck of my RSV. What did you think of their version of a dirt killer??
My 450 ripps! I took it to the local motocross track and spun some laps with the street tires, it did real good, I could not imagin what it would do with some knobbies!
Old 06-19-2007, 04:09 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Yea, that bike is pimp. I want one. It would look cool next to my Mille.

Say,I am in the middle of trading off my 900RR stuntbike for an 03 CRF450R that I wanna do a supermoto stunna build with.
Got any advice or anything?? You seem to be at the top of the game, and I like all the stuff on that 450 of yours.
I don't however have a cnc machine on hand, nor can I weld aluminum...so I am eager for advice on sourcing stunt parts, and just the supermoto build in general....thanks
Old 06-19-2007, 04:35 PM

Yea, that bike is pimp. I want one. It would look cool next to my Mille.

Say,I am in the middle of trading off my 900RR stuntbike for an 03 CRF450R that I wanna do a supermoto stunna build with.
Got any advice or anything?? You seem to be at the top of the game, and I like all the stuff on that 450 of yours.
I don't however have a cnc machine on hand, nor can I weld aluminum...so I am eager for advice on sourcing stunt parts, and just the supermoto build in general....thanks

Hopefully in the nexxt month or so, I will have some parts available. Not sure about the 12 bar though, because it takes a custom exhuast system too, but handbrake and spokets for it.
Old 06-19-2007, 05:14 PM
hunts and stunts

sweet. Hopefully I have one by then too. I never ride my 900 so I figured why not get something that looks like alot more fun and versatile.

So what is the deal, stock gearing isn't sufficient for slower stuff with these bikes too? I don't know. The biggest 4 stroke dirt bike I've rode was a 150 and it was cool for whatever I needed it to do...

I hear alot of people say the 450's are overpowered too? cool.

What are the first 3 things I'm gonna need to get for a stocker besides tires and wheels in your opinion? I want to spend smarter money with my set up this time around!!

thanks for your advice! I'll be ordering parts for sure.
Old 06-19-2007, 09:08 PM

sweet. Hopefully I have one by then too. I never ride my 900 so I figured why not get something that looks like alot more fun and versatile.

So what is the deal, stock gearing isn't sufficient for slower stuff with these bikes too? I don't know. The biggest 4 stroke dirt bike I've rode was a 150 and it was cool for whatever I needed it to do...

I hear alot of people say the 450's are overpowered too? cool.

What are the first 3 things I'm gonna need to get for a stocker besides tires and wheels in your opinion? I want to spend smarter money with my set up this time around!!

thanks for your advice! I'll be ordering parts for sure.
Yeah, stock gearing is pretty tall, lots of clutchin through circles, for the circle combos, gearing is nice. The bike does not lugg down like a streetbike, so as soon as you slow down in a circle, it stalls. I went with a 60T. The first things I would get are sprockets, HB, and some form of stunt pegs, and a 12 bar. you can rock it stock for a while, but then the more parts you add, the more combos open up. as far as power, Too much ??? I wish mine had double!!
Old 06-19-2007, 10:14 PM
hunts and stunts

Originally Posted by Ryan Moore
as far as power, Too much ??? I wish mine had double!!

Now that's what I'm talking about!! Those dudes need to put down their purses and twist the damn thing!! lol

Thanks for the advice man, I'll have to look around for the items you mentioned.

I know what you mean about the pegs & stuff, I kinda had a feeling...

I guessed it to be alot like getting the pit bike. World got bigger with each item like you say.
I'll be checking on you next month for purchasing parts too actually, I will get used to it a lil first...