Just Got My Hands On A New Motard

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2006, 01:04 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future
Just Got My Hands On A New Motard

This thing is more fun than anything I've ever been on in my entire life. Everybody go out and get one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im getting it plated at DMV this week HOLLA!

Old 11-27-2006, 01:16 AM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about
Re: Just Got My Hands On A New Motard

Nice! I want one!
Old 11-27-2006, 01:18 AM
www.cycletreads.co.nz

Kevmo7 is a decent person

Yea i might get this:
Its a WR426, are they a good Motard/stunt bike??
Old 11-27-2006, 01:21 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i want that KTM!!
Old 11-27-2006, 01:21 AM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Suppose to be sick. Do it!

Oh, cut off the mudflap.......

Last edited by Righteous 1; 11-27-2006 at 01:59 AM.
Old 11-27-2006, 01:22 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

the ktm is sick
Old 11-27-2006, 01:32 AM

Armenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant futureArmenian has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Vetter
i want that KTM!!
Originally Posted by nags
the ktm is sick
I'll tell you guys what-sick does'nt even describe this thing. Its so fuuking fast I'm speechless. I'm going to end up hurting somebody with it if i don't get arrested forever LOL
Old 11-27-2006, 01:39 AM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

i was thinking about picking something up...but not anything that expensive.

what do i have to do to title a mx bike? stator with wiring to rectifier...add battery and lights? then take it to get inspected...and can it be a 2stroke? cause i wouldnt mind getting back into FMX...
Old 11-27-2006, 01:55 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

nice!
how much did you get one of those for?
Old 11-27-2006, 02:14 AM

6350 Otd

Msrp 7,948
Old 11-27-2006, 02:14 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ouch....
Old 11-27-2006, 08:53 AM

Originally Posted by nags
Ouch....
I guess its pretty pricey for some, but its got a lot of nice goodies on it. Radial brakes, wavy rotors, Magura hydraulic clutch and brake master, FTE/Brembo brake calipers, WP suspension, ready to hit the streets all it needs are some lights/stator to be street legal-For me-this was a MUCH cheaper route than starting off with a similar size enduro and buying all the super-moto parts seperately to convert over. This is the ultimate 'tard-in a box ready-to-run
Old 11-27-2006, 09:33 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

I love it!
Old 11-27-2006, 05:24 PM

haha wow this thing was designed for the sole purpose of ripping endos. I was giggling like a little school girl in my helmet today at how easy and smooth it rolls on the front wheel
Old 11-27-2006, 05:37 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

I want the 625 BAD. How is that thing at higher speeds? like over 80?
Old 11-27-2006, 05:50 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

that thing looks sick
Old 11-27-2006, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by NINER
I want the 625 BAD. How is that thing at higher speeds? like over 80?
625 has an LC4 motor and its heavier than the SMR.

I put this bike up to only about 60-70--I'm still breaking it in. She's really stable-very upright and turns in left/right really really really quick-almost TOO quick but its GOOD and FUN!

I'm used to sportbikes with limited steering movement, heavy, and lugging around. The SMR you can just chuck around wherever you want as fast as you want and it stays planted to the ground. She wants to be revved over 4k too its so funny-anything under 4k and she gets grumpy haha--this thing is just TOO fast!!!!!!!!!!

Front brake is rediculous--all you have to do is think about touching the front brake lever and your up in a high endo lol.

I got insurance quotes today and i have a horrid driving record. 460 per year for Full Coverage. 68 dollars per year Liability only hahahaa!!!

Last edited by Armenian; 11-27-2006 at 06:08 PM.
Old 11-27-2006, 10:27 PM

Bill McMahon is a decent person

I had a KTM 400 SX that I 'tarded plated and found the same thing to be true as far as insurance went. Dirt cheap for full coverage. Have fun, that bike is awesome.
Old 11-27-2006, 11:18 PM

Damnit I want one now
Old 11-27-2006, 11:23 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i love the ktm....a shop down the road has one all goodie up in the window...

Quick Reply: Just Got My Hands On A New Motard