All Odds Beaten A.O.B. Website Coming Soon
Detroit, MI

Michigan stunt riders suck

Old 08-31-2008, 01:43 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold
Michigan stunt riders suck

Calling out any rider from now or then... This is a sport..... so in any sport you have competition... It seems that every1 nowadays gets butt hurt about this guy saying he is better than that guy... So me and a couple of guys came up with an idea of a local spot battle... With stuntlifers being non bias judges from submitted video... You think your better then this guy or that guy let do this..... Lets crown the sweetest rider in Michigan once and for all.:YEAH
P.S This is FRIENDLY so dont take it to heart. Just something to spark up the Michigan scene.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:46 AM
BRAAAP ... crash

MrJackUGP is a decent person
Re: Michigan stunt riders suck

Originally Posted by villa76
Calling out any rider from now or then... This is a sport..... so in any sport you have competition... It seems that every1 nowadays gets butt hurt about this guy saying he is better than that guy... So me and a couple of guys came up with an idea of a local spot battle... With stuntlifers being non bias judges from submitted video... You think your better then this guy or that guy let do this..... Lets crown the sweetest rider in Michigan once and for all.:YEAH
P.S This is FRIENDLY so dont take it to heart. Just something to spark up the Michigan scene.
look this is how crazy we are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPErWssJ0sQ

willingly getting choked out and the camera man is from michigan ..... yeah what .... friendly ok fine but when your drunk and angry this is how itll be

dont take it to heart its only me im the guy getting choked out

have fun and killl streets
Old 08-31-2008, 01:49 AM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by TRuEBMX
look this is how crazy we are http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPErWssJ0sQ

willingly getting choked out and the camera man is from michigan ..... yeah what .... friendly ok fine but when your drunk and angry this is how itll be

dont take it to heart its only me im the guy getting choked out

have fun and killl streets
***!
Old 08-31-2008, 01:51 AM
BRAAAP ... crash

***!
look you cant say ima *** while im drunk. it aint right .... just saying. like you said ... that was friendly
Old 08-31-2008, 01:53 AM
Not guilty

look you cant say ima *** while im drunk. it aint right .... just saying. like you said ... that was friendly
Your right but you dont ride.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:56 AM
The 09 Takeover

JSkillz23 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can i be a judge since i already know i suck... and whos battlin' who villa? How was the lot session tonight... sorry i missed out... even if i do get made fun of by you badasses! (dont take it to heart!) hahah
Old 08-31-2008, 02:09 AM
Not guilty

Just as I thought butt hurt bitches!
Old 08-31-2008, 02:13 AM
BRAAAP ... crash

Your right but you dont ride.
look friendly like ... i wanna see you do half the shizzz i can do on a BMX bike .. and are you out at stuntfest this weekend ...NO i didnt think so.. oh wait i am .. im not trying to hide who i am... i brought my BMX bike and ive been riding around .. at both stuntfests this year .... like i said still being friendly and drunk
Old 08-31-2008, 02:28 AM
Not guilty

look friendly like ... i wanna see you do half the shizzz i can do on a BMX bike .. and are you out at stuntfest this weekend ...NO i didnt think so.. oh wait i am .. im not trying to hide who i am... i brought my BMX bike and ive been riding around .. at both stuntfests this year .... like i said still being friendly and drunk
Squid ! Friendly.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:33 AM
BRAAAP ... crash

Squid ! Friendly.
hahaha damn right ima squid but its ok your cool in my book

Last edited by MrJackUGP; 08-31-2008 at 02:37 AM. Reason: i didnt edit NETHING WHOOT whoot
Old 08-31-2008, 02:41 AM
Not guilty

Just so you know thats not a rear naked choke. I'll beat your *** in fightin and riding.
Old 08-31-2008, 02:51 AM
BRAAAP ... crash

Just so you know thats not a rear naked choke. I'll beat your *** in fightin and riding.
whoa whoa whoa maybe riding a street bike or any motor bike but some thing you gotta pedal you got no skills... just saying .. please recognize your area of expertise. and as far as fighting.. i let ross choke me out. and why would you wanna fight me do you like getting naked and choking people?
Old 08-31-2008, 02:51 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol thats me thats choking him out actually. He's been on a drunk post rampage so dont mind him
Old 08-31-2008, 02:53 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

and it's a joke, so dont pull out the jujitsu guidebook of MMA moves that came with your affliction t-shirt
Old 08-31-2008, 02:53 AM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
lol thats me thats choking him out actually. He's been on a drunk post rampage so dont mind him
Thats cool. I thought it was funny.:YEAH
Old 08-31-2008, 02:55 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

dude ill win hands down stunting camels
Old 08-31-2008, 02:59 AM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
dude ill win hands down stunting camels
Do the arab girls have hairy *****'s?
Old 08-31-2008, 03:15 AM
hate practitioner

-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough-Nasty- is a jewel in the rough

Do the arab girls have hairy *****'s?
hahaha hell if i know
Old 08-31-2008, 03:18 AM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by -Nasty-
hahaha hell if i know
Is rape taboo?
Old 08-31-2008, 03:19 AM
hate practitioner

Is rape taboo?
good question

i should look up the legal age too

Quick Reply: Michigan stunt riders suck