All Odds Beaten A.O.B. Website Coming Soon
Detroit, MI

2502 Designs Why They Fu(king Su(k !!must Read!!!

Old 09-28-2006, 11:40 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

cbr9two9guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2502

just droppin in for the drama!
Old 09-30-2006, 01:40 AM

youknowmyname is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by cbr9two9guy
just droppin in for the drama!

What up man..........glad u could stop in
Old 09-30-2006, 01:51 AM

Ace151Slayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn bro that sucks, Id be hot. 1 day without a bike is to long, I cant imagine months!
Old 09-30-2006, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Ace151Slayer
Damn bro that sucks, Id be hot. 1 day without a bike is to long, I cant imagine months!

Its just plain and simple bad business, she wont return calls, e-mails, IMs nothin. I've already got the trip planned out to go down there. So I'm not to worried about it, but its a damn hassle cause I have to miss work.

Shawn, I hope your reading this $hit cause u need to be. This is nutz and I hope everyone on the good ol' website we call Stuntlife sees the $hit you pull. I told you that I want my stuff back done or not, Im not worried about the damn money I paid you to do this, I WANT MY FU(KIN BIKE BACK. This $hit is gettin real old having to deal with you. We can end this civil, or we can hate each other I dont give a fu(k. One way or the other I'm getting my bike parts back and it is gonna be in autorama. I'd like to get this resolved but, I'm pretty sure this isn't gonna be that easy. Have a GOOD day Shawn I'll be talkin to ya
Old 09-30-2006, 09:59 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

i seen them posting on stuntusa yesterday
Old 10-01-2006, 12:08 AM

Originally Posted by celgsxr
i seen them posting on stuntusa yesterday

What were they sayin? PM me chris.........
Old 10-01-2006, 10:03 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person

damn still aint got it back! WTF i know where im not taking my ****
Old 10-01-2006, 10:06 PM

celgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud ofcelgsxr has much to be proud of

http://www.stuntusa.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=146
Old 10-01-2006, 10:35 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

This whole situation is so fu(ked up with them...

For one... I took my stuff To J&M Powedercoating... I sat there and waitied and had my stuff back in 3 hours...

What the hell kinda of shi* Is this with 2502...

Ford.. I dont know how you can support these jokers... Seriously they have screwed over someone that has been your boy for a long time...

there is no reason why he doesnt have his stuff back... NO REASON AT ALL...

What kinda of buisness is it to takes someones stuff and not to return it for a whole year..

I say every stunnter prtoest themmm..>WTF
Old 10-01-2006, 10:47 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Stuntusa is working for you? I haven't been able to get on in days
Old 10-01-2006, 10:52 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Threaded Sticky

Always will be a reminder.... till these people return Brandons bike!!!
Old 10-02-2006, 10:29 AM

Originally Posted by Droptop
Threaded Sticky

Always will be a reminder.... till these people return Brandons bike!!!

Thanx man, u wanna go on a road trip with me to go pick this **** up? Hhahahahahah. Let me know:YEAH
Old 10-02-2006, 08:44 PM

929ers is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 2502 Why They Fu(king Su(k !!must Read!!!

for sure sticky this...from the looks of stunt usa forum your not the only thing they cant get done. I completly understand being swapped with work so bad your about to crack from the pressure and dont know what to do..but never ever would my business end up like that. Maybe they should rethink being in business for themselves
Old 10-02-2006, 09:22 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by 929ers
for sure sticky this...from the looks of stunt usa forum your not the only thing they cant get done. I completly understand being swapped with work so bad your about to crack from the pressure and dont know what to do..but never ever would my business end up like that. Maybe they should rethink being in business for themselves
There is not one logo of there sh*t on my site no more....

FORD.. I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THIS BULL SH*T

IF YOU NEED POWDERCOAT CALL J&M POWDERCOATING

IF YOU NEED PAINT CALL BARNES CUSTOMS WWW.BARNESCUTOMS.COM

CHROME CALL THROTTLE POWERSPORTS WWW.THOROTTLEPOWERSPORTS.COM
Old 10-02-2006, 09:24 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by 929ers
MAYBE THEY SHOULD JUST RETURN HIS STUFF.. DONE OR NOT DONE..

AOB WILL GET IT DONE FOR HIM....
Old 10-02-2006, 09:40 PM
vvXDL Finals Las Vegas vv

Ford will become famous soon enoughFord will become famous soon enough

There is not one logo of there sh*t on my site no more....

FORD.. I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND HOW YOU CAN SUPPORT THIS BULL SH*T

IF YOU NEED POWDERCOAT CALL J&M POWDERCOATING

IF YOU NEED PAINT CALL BARNES CUSTOMS WWW.BARNESCUTOMS.COM

CHROME CALL THROTTLE POWERSPORTS WWW.THOROTTLEPOWERSPORTS.COM
why do you keep bringing my ****in name into this darryl!?!?!? stop trying to make me look bad for something someone else did. your right cuppy is my boy and i will do anything i can to get his **** back....why wouldn't i?? this is between you and 2502, not you 2502 and me....
cuppy-
let me know if there is anything i can do to help.
Old 10-02-2006, 09:45 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Originally Posted by Ford
why do you keep bringing my ****in name into this darryl!?!?!? stop trying to make me look bad for something someone else did. your right cuppy is my boy and i will do anything i can to get his **** back....why wouldn't i?? this is between you and 2502, not you 2502 and me....
cuppy-
let me know if there is anything i can do to help.
Im just saying all people should speak up....

Im not trying to include people who have no idea whats going on...

I am just simply stating all the people that know 2502 and or cupcheck.....

This is just retartded... Sorry ford if I offended you....

Maybe i should have approached it this way.. Ford can you call 2502 and ask them to just return his stuff....

Sorry if I offended you!!!
Old 10-03-2006, 10:30 AM

This isn't about gettin anyone into something there not involved in. This is between me and 2502. Anything you guys can do would be greatly apprecited. All I want is for Shawn to stop passin the buck and stop givin me BS excuses why my $hit isnt back to me yet.

Shawn, be a good business owner and get done what you have on the table. I know clown for stuntusa is still waiting on $hit you are supposed to do for him. You are nothing but a bull$hitter who can't make good on someones ****. I just want you to know, I am getting my stuff back one way or another. WATCH OUT FOR 2502, THEY MIGHT TRY TO SCREW YA, I'M DONE BEING PATIENT. SEND MY FU(KIN R1 FRAME BACK, DONE OR NOT.................
Old 10-03-2006, 01:42 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

This is the comment she wrote to me on myspace..

people can get pissed or whatever, i'm doing the best i can here for everyone. you make it sound like the **** wasn't damaged during shipping, sent back, and then had to sit for how many months for fedex to issue the damage claim for the whole ****ing job to be redone, AGAIN. boycott me, or trash me whatever. we do the best we can with what we got. **** happens and when i get ****ed over, **** travels down hill. i'm not a huge corporation that i can just shell out cash left and right to fix other people's **** ups. i have to work my *** off like anyone else to resolve the issue.

brandon's not the only person that's been waiting in line so long for something, it's not easy trying to man this bullshit by myself. brandon's **** will be on the way. i would have rather it arrive looking better than it does but so beit i just can't swing another coating right now.

so talk about it all you want. trash me all you want it doesn't matter to me. i do what i can and it's not always going to be good enuff or to someone's liking.
Old 10-03-2006, 03:01 PM

This is the comment she wrote to me on myspace..

people can get pissed or whatever, i'm doing the best i can here for everyone. you make it sound like the **** wasn't damaged during shipping, sent back, and then had to sit for how many months for fedex to issue the damage claim for the whole ****ing job to be redone, AGAIN. boycott me, or trash me whatever. we do the best we can with what we got. **** happens and when i get ****ed over, **** travels down hill. i'm not a huge corporation that i can just shell out cash left and right to fix other people's **** ups. i have to work my *** off like anyone else to resolve the issue.

brandon's not the only person that's been waiting in line so long for something, it's not easy trying to man this bullshit by myself. brandon's **** will be on the way. i would have rather it arrive looking better than it does but so beit i just can't swing another coating right now.

so talk about it all you want. trash me all you want it doesn't matter to me. i do what i can and it's not always going to be good enuff or to someone's liking.

90% of what she was sayin was bullsh!t, yes it was fedex's fault it was damaged. But, if the parts were packaged right in the first place we wouldn't of had this problem. All that was protecting the parts was some foam peanuts at the bottom of the box. If she would have bubble wrapped it and actually go some boxes that weren't all beat to hell this could have been avoided. I have no sympthy for 2502 or shawn, this is the own stupidity of the person who packaged them. Like I said, pass the buck all you want but its ur fault it looked the way it did. This ain't about trashing someones rep, its about u finishing a job u started, there is no reason powdercoating should take 9 MONTHS. The most fedex took to look at the packages was a month, what happened to the other 8 months you had to finish my ****? STOP MAKING EXCUSES AND MAKE GOOD ON JOBS YOU ALREADY HAVE MADE A COMMITMENT TO...................

Quick Reply: 2502 Designs Why They Fu(king Su(k !!must Read!!!