All Odds Beaten A.O.B. Website Coming Soon
Detroit, MI

Droptops Close Female Friend goes down In Bad Crash

Old 08-23-2005, 08:46 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve
Droptops Close Female Friend goes down In Bad Crash "Anna F4I Girl"

Well this shi* Sucks.. I just found out that my close friend Anna""F4I Girlie" has went down in a bad crash.. She is in critical condition... I dont know much.. I just got to talk to her mom for a few while her mom was walking into the hospital.. Her mom was going over the list of things she broke.. Ohh my god the list is so long.. she is so lucky to be alive.. this is tearing me apart.. She is alot more than a friend to me.. People just dont understand this is like my own... I am torn apart inside right now.. She lives in maryland and I am all the way here in detroit.. I dont know what I am going to do yet.. Her mom said she would call me later tonight and let me know all the details of whats going on.. I meet her mom earlier this year when I went to visit anna after meeting her at cyclepalooza and we have been best friends and much more..

I am at a loss for words.. Anna is so much more to me than just some girl from the boards!!!

Girl I dunno what to say.. I hope ur getting better.... this is so close to home.. damn girl.. U are a brave one!!!!!

Here is my post on stuntusa
I am making this post cause this is real.. and everyone knew her on this board.. sorry if it is a duplicate!!!!

Holy ****.... I was just sitting down and came on to stunt Usa..

And I see this post no way.. I just called her mom.. and this **** is true... holy ****... Her mom was going over the list.. She is in Surburban Hospital in critical condition.. I am sure people know alot more.. I only got to talk to her mom for a second.. I meet her mom earlier this year when I went to see anna this last winter... This Is ****ed up I dunno what to say... she is one of my bestfriends..

If someone close around her can call me.. it would greatly be apperciated... I dont wanna bug her mom alot right now I can only imagine what she is going thorough... U have to understand she is more to me than just some girl on this site.. theres alot more to it.. so if someone could call me with real news till I get to talk to her mom later tonight or tommrow .. Please.. 313-587-9680

I will keep everyone informed as I talk to her mom... so everyone knows whats going on!!!!

I just talked to anna the other day... and she was telling me how great life has been.. She kinda of dissapeared from the stunt world... but she kept telling me that is what she wanted to do.. she didnt like the drama.. she just wanted to ride her bike.. she told me she had meet alot of cool people..

If she wasnt in the stuntworld I would have never got to meet her.. or her mom..

My mind is running a million miles an hour.. I can gaurntee u that I am going to see her.. I wil go when it is the best time to see her...

For people who dont know her.. her and I was always on stuntusa messin around post whoreing causing trouble!!!!

Damn girl... not u... this sucks!!!

Last edited by Droptop; 08-23-2005 at 10:27 PM.
Old 08-23-2005, 08:49 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Re: Droptops Close Female Friend goes down In Bad Crash

this is her

Old 08-23-2005, 08:51 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve

That sucks bigtime, hope she heels fast.

------------------------------------

What is the reason for the thread title. Seems very weird that you refer to yourself that way. "Maybe my close friend" instead of talking to yourself.
Old 08-23-2005, 09:18 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Another of her
Old 08-23-2005, 09:45 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

I think Im leaving on thursday or friday to go see her
Old 08-23-2005, 10:03 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

I just talked to anna on the phone.... She is in alot of pain here is a list of the injuries

Broken Pelvis
Broken Vertabrates in back
Collapsed Lung
Spline Punctured

She has to have surgery tommrow.. But overall she is going to make it...

She told me she was going into a turn riding her bike and it started to tank slap.. and she lost it and the bike flipped on top of her.. she wasnt wearing a jacket so she got some road rash..

But at least she was talking to me.. that is a plus.. lets all pray the surgery goes well...

I will post more as soon as I know!!!
Old 08-23-2005, 10:19 PM

STchick is a decent person

Anna, hope you heel up fast babe! much love baby girl. daryl tell her i said hi.
Old 08-23-2005, 10:22 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

heal up quick anna!! feel better soon sweety.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:17 AM
Regular StuntLifer

R6VP is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry to hear about the accident.... Glad to hear she is going to be OK... Take care and my prayers go out to a speedy recovery....
Old 08-24-2005, 12:33 AM

aaronloi is an unknown quantity at this point

Get well soon Anna !!
Old 08-24-2005, 12:36 AM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

By the way today is her birthday... Sorry Babygirl u had to spend it this way.. U know I still love ya.. Happy Birthday!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 12:43 AM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

wow... that blows !!! i hope everything is goes well and she heals up 100% and is back riding ASAP, the bike just tank slaped??
Old 08-24-2005, 12:43 AM

kawi6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn ! Im real sorry to hear this ! My prayers to her and her family for a complete and speedy recovery.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:44 AM

UNIDENTIFIED is an unknown quantity at this point

sombody tell her the fat kid says happy birthday!!!
Old 08-24-2005, 12:43 PM

DetroitDarren is an unknown quantity at this point

it always sucks when someone wrecks, thank god she is still with us. I hope she heals up soon and everything is ok. Get well anna....
Old 08-24-2005, 05:53 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

I just talked to her.. She is in good spirts... she said she is scared.. they didnt do surgery today.. She is not sure what the situation is with that yet.. she said she knows she will need some screws..in her pelvis....everything is on a day to day update... I will try to get a update everyday around 5.. She said she is in alot of pain and very tired...
But she still is in Intensive Care Unit with lots of machines hooked up to her...

She said to tell everyone thanks.. and she loves everyone... I told her how carms made a avatar for her and how everyone is rocking it.. I went down the list of people who have posted about her.. on her and stuntusa..
She couldnt believe it.. everyone has made her day.. She said ohh my god...
She said shi* happens.. to tell everyone she will be just fine.. She said she probably will be done riding for awhile...(that is totally understandable..) She said her bike is totalled...

She also said thanks to everyone who stopped and picked her up at the crash scene.. she said everyone was so helpful.. she said that the ambulance was there within 3 minutes......

It felt good to hear her voice today after being at work all day long...Sorry if it took so long for an update.. I will try to post as much as possible every time I talk to her........She says thanks for everyones prayers.... Lets pray she makes it through this!!!
Old 08-25-2005, 07:54 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

That sucks and I know her pain, I just got wacked by a van in June, broke a bunch of stuff too. Tell her to keep her spirit up and try to maintain a positive attitude. My thoughts and prayers go out for her.
Old 08-25-2005, 01:20 PM

toxikgurl is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG that is horrible. I have known Anna for a long time and she sent me a text message to my phone telling me she totalled her bike. I have been trying to call her and she has visitors. Can somebody tell me what a tank slap is????
Old 08-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Regular StuntLifer

R6VP is an unknown quantity at this point

Glad to hear that she is ok, considering..... She is def. in my prayers..

A tank slap is when the bars start to get a wobble, in result, throwing you, the bike, and back tire into one Kaotic shake... 99% of the time they result in a hard lay down... IMO, one of the worst things that could happen to any rider....

Does anybosy know how these come on? I expierenced a small one last year coming out of 2nd to 3rd really hard... Luckily it went away....

Get well soon Anna......
Old 08-25-2005, 04:08 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by R6VP
Glad to hear that she is ok, considering..... She is def. in my prayers..

A tank slap is when the bars start to get a wobble, in result, throwing you, the bike, and back tire into one Kaotic shake... 99% of the time they result in a hard lay down... IMO, one of the worst things that could happen to any rider....

Does anybosy know how these come on? I expierenced a small one last year coming out of 2nd to 3rd really hard... Luckily it went away....

Get well soon Anna......
They are caused when conditions are just right so the front end of the bike is excited at it's natural frequency. Ask me when I've been drinking sometime and I'll give you the hour long explanation and why hugging the bike as tight as you can stop it from getting worse.

Quick Reply: Droptops Close Female Friend goes down In Bad Crash