UnsaneRyderz www.unsaneryderz.com
Minneapolis, MN

Credit where credit is due

Old 09-02-2004, 12:14 AM

900RR Brad is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Credit where credit is due

Originally Posted by methodryder
oh yeah...I forgot...one last thing to say...there are a million times better stunters out there...and I could name em off...but you gotta represent...you gotta show love...you gotta have heart...that's what it takes, period...you think i'm gonna let someone push me out the door cause they got another trick i dont? WE GET TOGETHER TO LEARN FROM EACHOTHER AND INSPIRE EACHOTHER...dont be scurred to represent...dont be so nervous that you cant throw a middle finger in the air, yelling...this is who the **** I AM AND THIS IS THE BEST I CAN DO!!! HAHAHAHAHA...i came from the street, i'll die on the street and that's the only representing I worry about...lol...good luck to you guys

Very, Very well said Bro!! I have to agree on this 100% :YEAH :YEAH
Old 06-10-2005, 11:34 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Six Eight Nate
I just got this wild hair right now to take the time to thank the people behind the scenes, helping us out...working they're asses off and doing it without concern for themselves and doing it without getting credit...these are the people that afford us the time to get out and practice and without them, we'd be stuck on the computer or making phone calls or whatever whatever...you know?
But the behind the scenes people first:

Tony...AKA 900RR Freak...you been there from the get go...first to throw down cash, first to grab the camera and not ride yourself...first to come get a mother f00ker when their shyt's broke down...first to flip some cash so a punk can fix his shyt he broke down...first to kick a cat in the right direction when he needs something hooked up...you the man...you always gonna be the man and I wanna thank you right now for everything you done and still doin

Jake...aka Shorty J ...without you...half our wrecks wouldnt even be running...first to drop a weld when you need one done, first to kick some time to get someone else's bike going before you even get yours fixed...damn man...you must love stunting cauze you wreck, you wreck, you wreck and you keep gettin up...shyt...this cat, pound for pound, bangs more mailboxes than USPS and he hops up every time and does it again and does it with a big old shyt eatin grin...thanks for being there man and doing your thing

Wess...what can i say...biggest local fan...love the kid...we might give you shyt man and i gotta say, sometimes im suprised you aint tried to car bomb me...but it's all in good fun...you one bad mamba jamba...lol...love you bro...keep on keepin on

Scott...from Hi-Ten...without this cat...well we'd ALL be alot broker...if that's possible...he's the first on the phone to find the parts...and he's the first to kick it to us with no reguard of profit so we can keep going...thanks bro!

Vikki....without you, the Kline Suzuki show wouldnt be possible...and the safe place for newborns and little ones run are both the better that you're involved...thanks for all your hard work, even tho i can be a BIATCH to get ahold of and sometimes im slow on graphics

there are so many people:
Calvin Rossman
Matt Swanson
Moviestar Matt
All the old pack:
Chris Theis
Josh Mayes
Hell...let's not forget Joe....website wouldnt be what it is without SMOKIN JOE
Jim Chaney...you'll be rockin again next year bro
Jason L.....cant spell your freakin last name and wouldnt know how to start bro
Number 8 Mike
Big Brad
hell...the list goes on and on and on and on

all these people make up the team...they might not be in your face, but without them, we wouldnt...i just wanted to say thanks...and I know there's more out there...but dont think if i forgot you, we dont love you...damn...im just baked than a mother phukker and tryin to give shouts

Worth noting again.............worth repeating............please re-read folks.

Goose
Old 06-10-2005, 11:54 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Six Eight Nate
I only really have one thing left to say about this recent announcement...and this is for the good of the stunting community in general...if we do not put our egos aside and unite no matter what our differences we are DOOMED to weaken ourselves. This non-stop deluge of constance team breakups is perhaps one of the single most determining factors that causes many sponsors to think twice or shy away. Without defining structure and rigidity, we expect businesses to take us seriously? We walk a very thin line between professionalism and insanity and it is breakups and bad feelings that devastate the foundations of our sport. Anyone, everyone is welcome to question my personal level of skill and if i had nothing more to learn, quite frankly, i would park my bike for the final time and never return to that throttle but it is that drive to continue to learn that pushes us forward. There are so many hundreds of different aspects to opporating a team and moving forward and I encourage anyone who doesnt know to give it a shot, but our team is founded on stability...founded on a rock...and for those of you who fail, we do not offer spite, or hatred or anger...we offer a family...bound with blood and rash and often plagued with growing pains.
This statement too bares repeating..............
Old 08-26-2005, 04:10 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Mid-West Tony is an unknown quantity at this point

good stuff