UnsaneRyderz www.unsaneryderz.com
Minneapolis, MN

Sat Aug 21st, Kline Suzuki Stunt Show in Maplewood

Old 07-24-2004, 08:41 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point
Sat Aug 21st, Kline Suzuki Stunt Show in Maplewood

We will be performing for at Kline Suzuki Sat Aug 21st after we get back from a ride to Redwing. The day will start out with a ride to Redwing at 10am and back with the Unsane Ryderz, then when we arrive back in Maplewood at Kline we're going to have food/drink and music, soon after you eat you will see us perform. All proceeds of event will go to:

www.safeplacefornewborns.com

This is a non-profit company that produces literature for young mothers-to-be, who might want to give their child away at a local hospital "no questions asked" and walk away.

We are very happy to be contributing to a successful charity such as Safe Place for Newborns!!!! It is a worthy cause.

Please tell everyone you know to come out for the day, whether you ride or not...and if you ride we don't discriminate if you're on a Harley. Really we dont'!!!

This event will be called "The Little One's Run" and you can find out more info about it at this website: www.littleonesrun.org

Cost to participate for a day of music, food, drink, stunt show and bikes will be: $20(single riders), $25(double rider/with a passenger), or $15 if you just want to visit us after the bike run is over.

Buy your advance tickets for the event at www.littleonesrun.org or at Kline Suzuki.

Kline Motorsports World
2590 North Highway 61
Maplewood, MN 55109

Contact #'s
Kline: 651-482-1115 or call my cell at 651-263-8000

Directions/Map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...rchtab=address

Goose
Attached Images
File Type: gif
mqmapgend.gif (12.5 KB, 6 views)
Old 07-24-2004, 08:48 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Re: Sat Aug 21st, Kline Suzuki Stunt Show in Maplewood

I found lots of info on the safe place for newborns website, READ ON!!!

Safe Place for Newborns
Toll Free Crisis Line: 1-877-440-2229

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hospitals in Minnesota

Mission

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Key Tenets

FAQ

History

Choose your state & city

Medical Questionnaire

How to Develop Hospital Procedures

Sample Hospital Procedures

Start the Program

Guide to Starting a Program

How You Can Help

Safe Place Sponsors

Links

Articles from the Director

Contact

Safe Place

for Newborns
Minnesota:

You can leave your baby,

up to 3 days old,

with a hospital employee

at any hospital in Minnesota -

no questions asked.

If I want to leave my baby with Safe Place for Newborns, where can I go?

Do I have to take my baby to the closest hospital?

How long can I wait before I take my baby to the hospital?

Do I have to take my baby to the hospital, or can someone else?

What will the people at the hospital ask me? Do I have to leave my name?

Is it true that the police will not be called?

What happens to my baby after I leave the hospital?

What if I change my mind and want my baby back?

Where are the hospitals in Minnesota?

Tell me about about the Crisis Hotline?

How can I learn more about Safe Place for Newborns, or how I can help?

How is Safe Place for Newborns funded?

Minnesota Law

If I want to leave my baby with Safe Place for Newborns, where can I go?

You may go to any hospital in the state of Minnesota and leave your baby with a hospital employee. (Hospital employees usually wear name badges, either clipped to a pocket, or hanging from their neck.) Tell the hospital person that you want to leave your baby with Safe Place for Newborns.

It is important to understand that the new law requires that if you wish to use the program, you must leave your baby with a person, (see law) and not, for example, in a bathroom at a hospital. Newborn children need lots of tender care.

Do I have to take my baby to the closest hospital?

No, you can take your baby to any hospital in Minnesota.

If you aren’t sure where the hospitals are in Minnesota, scroll down this page and click on the link that says, "Click Here to Find a Hospital in Minnesota." This link will bring you to a list of hospitals, organized by city. Click on the city that you wish to go to to see a list of hospitals in that city. The list includes the address and telephone number of each hospital.

How long can I wait before I take my baby to the hospital?

Your baby can be up to 3 days old.

Do I have to take my baby to the hospital, or can I ask someone else?

You can take your baby, or you can ask someone to do it for you. The new law says, "that a person acting with the mother’s permission", can bring a baby to the hospital to leave with the Safe Place for Newborns program.

What will the people at the hospital ask me? Do I have to leave my name?

First of all, it's important for you to know that you don't have to tell the people at the hospital your name, or anything else. It is also important to understand that no one is going to try to find out who you are (Click on link to see Minnesota Statute).

The people at the hospital will probably ask you a few questions. Remember, no one is trying to trap you, or discover your identity. Each hospital will do things a little differently, but most will offer you the opportunity to provide some health information. This background, called a "medical history," will be incredibly valuable for your baby as he or she grows up. If you like, you could download a Medical History questionnaire from this website and fill it out before you take your baby in. This information will not be made public, but will be put in your baby’s records, and may help answer health questions in the future.

The hospital may also offer you some information (click to read law) in a packet, and explain a few tings to you. Again, no one is trying to stop you, but rather provide you with information that may be helpful to you.

Whatever information you provide to the person receiving your child will be kept strictly confidential. Confidentiality is as important to the person receiving your child as it is to you.

When you're scared, it can be hard to believe that there are people out there who care and want to help, but you know what? There are people out there who care and want to help you.

Is it true that the police will not be called?

If you leave your unharmed baby, less than 3 days old with a hospital employee at a hospital, the police will not be called.

What happens to my baby after I leave the hospital?

The hospital will take care of any medical needs your baby may have. They will then contact its County Social Services. Social Services will place your baby in foster care, and after a period of time has passed (that time varies, depending on the county, but usually a few weeks) your baby will be eligible to be adopted. There are many families who are waiting to welcome children into their homes through adoption.

What if I change my mind and want my baby back?

This question brings up an important point. When you relinquish your baby at a hospital with the Safe Place for Newborns program, you are also releasing your parental rights. That is why the hospital contacts its County Social Services department - Social Services will obtain custody of the baby, and place the child in foster care. After a period of time that ranges from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the County, the child will be adopted.

If you change your mind, and want to speak with someone about the possibility of regaining custody, you can contact the Social Services of the county where you brought your baby. If you don’t know what county the hospital is in, you can look it up on the Web, or simply call the hospital and ask.

Where are the hospitals in Minnesota?

This link will bring you to a list of Minnesota cities that have hospitals, with links to the address and telephone number of the hospital(s). Use your web browser "back" button to return to this site.

Hospitals in Minnesota

Tell me about the Crisis Line?

The Safe Place for Newborns Telephone is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you would like to speak to someone about using the Safe Place for Newborns program, or if you would like to speak with a concerned person who will listen to you without judging, and who has resources available to help, call:

Toll Free 1-877-440-2229

If you are interested in learning more about the program, please see the contact information listed below.

Who can I contact to learn more information about Safe Place for Newborns, or to find out how I can help?

You can contact:

Laure Krupp,

Executive Director, Safe Place for Newborns

120 South Sixth Street

Suite 1150

Minneapolis, MN 55402

(612) 317-2895

(612) 317-2899 fax

Email: safeplace@safeplacefornewborns.com

Web Page: http://www.safeplacefornewborns.com

How is Safe Place for Newborns funded?

Safe Place for Newborns is a Minnesota not-for-profit organization. It is privately funded by individuals and corporate donations, and grants. Tax deductible contributions to support this life-saving work can be sent to:

Safe Place for Newborns
120 South Sixth Street

Suite 1150

Minneapolis, MN 55402

Minnesota Law**

Signed by Governor - April 18, 2000
Effective Date - April 19, 2000

145.902 Safe place for newborns; hospital duties and immunity from liability.

Subdivision 1. General. (a) A hospital licensed under sections 144.50 to 144.56 shall receive a newborn left with a hospital employee on the hospital premises, provided that:

(1) the newborn was born within 72 hours of being left at the hospital, as determined within a reasonable degree of medical certainty; and

(2) the newborn is left in an unharmed condition.

(b) The hospital must not inquire as to the identity of the mother or the person leaving the newborn or call the police, provided the newborn is unharmed when presented to the hospital.

The hospital may ask the mother or the person leaving the newborn about the medical history of the mother or newborn but the mother or the person leaving the newborn is not required to provide any information. The hospital may provide the mother or the person leaving the newborn with information about how to contact relevant social service agencies.

Subd. 2. Reporting. Within 24 hours of receiving a newborn under this section, the hospital must inform the local welfare agency that a newborn has been left at the hospital, but must not do so before the mother or the person leaving the newborn leaves the hospital.

Subd. 3. Immunity. (a) A hospital with responsibility for performing duties under this section, and any employee, doctor, or other medical professional working at the hospital, are immune from any criminal liability that otherwise might result from their actions, if they are acting in good faith in receiving a newborn, and are immune from any civil liability that otherwise might result from merely receiving a newborn.

(b) A hospital performing duties under this section, or an employee, doctor, or other medical professional working at the hospital who is a mandated reporter under section 626.556, is immune from any criminal or civil liability that otherwise might result from the failure to make a report under that section if the person is acting in good faith in complying with this section.

260C.217 Safe place for newborns.

Subdivision 1. Duty to attempt reunification, duty to search for relatives, and preferences not applicable.

A local social service agency taking custody of a child after discharge from a hospital that received a child under section 145.902 is not required to attempt to reunify the child with the child's parents. Additionally, the agency is not required to search for relatives of the child as a placement or permanency option under section 260C.212, subdivision 5, or to implement other placement requirements that give a preference to relatives if the agency does not have information as to the identity of the child, the child's mother, or the child's father.

Subd. 2. Status of child. For purposes of proceedings under this chapter and adoption proceedings, a newborn left at a hospital under section 145.902 is considered an abandoned child.

609.3785 Unharmed newborns left at hospitals; avoidance of prosecution.

A person may leave a newborn with a hospital employee at a hospital in this state without being subjected to prosecution for that act, provided that:

(1) the newborn was born within 72 hours of being left at the hospital, as determined within a reasonable degree of medical certainty;

(2) the newborn is left in an unharmed condition; and

(3) in cases where the person leaving the newborn is not the newborn's mother, the person has the mother's approval to do so.

**This representation of Minnesota law should NOT be considered an OFFICIAL representation.

Map will direct you to Safe Haven laws in other states.

Go to:

Links in your state

*The Safe Place for Newborns logo is owned and trademarked by Safe Place for Newborns of Minnesota.
Permission to use the logo must be obtained PRIOR to use. Contact Safe Place for Newborns.
Copyright © 2001 Safe Place for Newborns. 120 S. 6th St., Suite 1150, Minneapolis, MN 55402 (612) 317-2895
All rights reserved. No content (including artwork) may be used without permission from Safe Place for Newborns.
While every effort is made to maintain current information, the material on www.safeplacefornewborns.com should not be considered official representations of law.
Old 07-24-2004, 08:49 AM
I love all hot women!!!

found the story here:

http://www.safeplacefornewborns.org/statefiles/mn.html

goose
Old 07-24-2004, 02:39 PM
love you loving to hate

Six Eight Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

worth bumping
Old 08-02-2004, 07:55 PM
I love all hot women!!!

This show is going to be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

get your tickets now, the parking lot is almost full.

www.klineautoworld.com

or

http://mitsoldssuzuki.klineautoworld.com/index.asp

WORD!!!!!

Goose

Last edited by Goose; 08-02-2004 at 07:59 PM.
Old 08-02-2004, 11:59 PM

Smokin'Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by methodryder
worth bumping
Werd!
Old 08-04-2004, 12:49 AM

hondagirl929 is an unknown quantity at this point

who's doin the ridin??? i big ole pack of us bikes??? or just certain people can do the ride??? does it start at kline and come back to it???

goose, call me with the details..i don't want to read, and i might not be back on for a few days...so if you could call with them, that would be AWESOME of you. THANK YOU!!!
Old 08-04-2004, 04:58 PM
love you loving to hate

Originally Posted by hondagirl929
who's doin the ridin??? i big ole pack of us bikes??? or just certain people can do the ride??? does it start at kline and come back to it???

goose, call me with the details..i don't want to read, and i might not be back on for a few days...so if you could call with them, that would be AWESOME of you. THANK YOU!!!

I believe the ride itself will be for everyone who wants to take a ride...then followed with live music and a stunt show featuring Unsane Ryderz
Old 08-04-2004, 08:21 PM
I love all hot women!!!

This just in..............we have locked in a band for this event. A big thanks go out to:

FEROCIOUS FLOW

They will be performing while you eat after coming back from the bike ride to Redwing and also during our stunt show.

Please PM me if you have any other questions or post a question here.

Goose
:YEAH

Last edited by Goose; 08-06-2004 at 07:49 AM.
Old 08-06-2004, 02:22 AM
Regular StuntLifer

The DAN can only hope to improve

This is wannabryder from the starboyz forums....the newborn thing hits kinda close to home...a girl i grew up with....gave birth to a baby....and long story short.....is awaiting trial for murder...

how much is it gonna cost just to see the show? and do you know the exact time the show will start....my bros after wedding BBQ is the same saturday...
Old 08-06-2004, 07:50 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Originally Posted by UAGSXR600
This is wannabryder from the starboyz forums....the newborn thing hits kinda close to home...a girl i grew up with....gave birth to a baby....and long story short.....is awaiting trial for murder...

how much is it gonna cost just to see the show? and do you know the exact time the show will start....my bros after wedding BBQ is the same saturday...

Yo wannabe, its $15 bucks if you just stop by around 2pm and see the band, eat food and watch the stunt show.

WORD!

Goose
:YEAH
Old 08-06-2004, 02:31 PM

Wink Re: Sat Aug 21st, Kline Suzuki Stunt Show in Maplewood

so does that mean i gotta pay to ride with you dumb asses
just playin....but how much to do the whole thing
Old 08-06-2004, 07:22 PM
I love all hot women!!!

so does that mean i gotta pay to ride with you dumb asses
just playin....but how much to do the whole thing
Doesn't anyone click anything anymore: www.littleonesrun.org

Goose
Old 08-08-2004, 10:06 PM

is someone grumpy???

ok ok ok....i clicked it..now i know..THANK YOU
Old 08-10-2004, 01:02 AM
love you loving to hate

is someone grumpy???

ok ok ok....i clicked it..now i know..THANK YOU
LOL....click away baby girl
Old 08-16-2004, 06:38 PM
I love all hot women!!!

THIS SATURDAY FOLKS...........plan to be there, its going to be crazy fun!!!!

Goose
Old 08-16-2004, 06:40 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Originally Posted by Goose
We will be performing for at Kline Suzuki Sat Aug 21st after we get back from a ride to Redwing. The day will start out with a ride to Redwing at 10am and back with the Unsane Ryderz, then when we arrive back in Maplewood at Kline we're going to have food/drink and music, soon after you eat you will see us perform. All proceeds of event will go to:

www.safeplacefornewborns.com

This is a non-profit company that produces literature for young mothers-to-be, who might want to give their child away at a local hospital "no questions asked" and walk away.

We are very happy to be contributing to a successful charity such as Safe Place for Newborns!!!! It is a worthy cause.

Please tell everyone you know to come out for the day, whether you ride or not...and if you ride we don't discriminate if you're on a Harley. Really we dont'!!!

This event will be called "The Little One's Run" and you can find out more info about it at this website: www.littleonesrun.org

Cost to participate for a day of music, food, drink, stunt show and bikes will be: $20(single riders), $25(double rider/with a passenger), or $15 if you just want to visit us after the bike run is over.

Buy your advance tickets for the event at www.littleonesrun.org or at Kline Suzuki.

Kline Motorsports World
2590 North Highway 61
Maplewood, MN 55109

Contact #'s
Kline: 651-482-1115 or call my cell at 651-263-8000

Directions/Map:
http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...rchtab=address

Goose

Here's all the info again:

-$15 if you show up at Kline at around 2pm for food, band and stunt show

-$20 if you go on the ride to Redwing and back starting at 10am

-$25 if there are two on your bike and you're going to Redwing and back.

all money goes to the charity(safe place for newborns)
Tell all your friends!

WERD!

Goose

Last edited by Goose; 08-16-2004 at 06:43 PM.
Old 08-16-2004, 07:15 PM
love you loving to hate

Show up people...DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THE KIDS???
Old 08-16-2004, 10:52 PM
Group Moderator

northern neil is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by methodryder
Show up people...DONT YOU CARE ABOUT THE KIDS???
It's all about the kid's. I will be there
Old 08-17-2004, 07:34 AM
I love all hot women!!!

Originally Posted by northern neil
It's all about the kid's. I will be there
Cool, cool..............can't wait to party again...and this time its gonna be a SAT NIGHT...no work the next morning!!!!!

Goose love the kids!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goose

Quick Reply: Sat Aug 21st, Kline Suzuki Stunt Show in Maplewood