UnsaneRyderz www.unsaneryderz.com
Minneapolis, MN

Fox 9 News Special on Unsane Ryderz, Sun July 25th 9pmCST...

Old 07-26-2004, 06:41 PM

roabs is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fox 9 News Special on Unsane Ryderz, Sun July 25th 9pmCST...

lets see it ....
Old 07-26-2004, 06:51 PM
love you loving to hate

Six Eight Nate is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll have it uploaded to our server by tomorrow and I'll post up a link
Old 07-26-2004, 07:08 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by methodryder
I'll have it uploaded to our server by tomorrow and I'll post up a link
c o o l
Old 07-26-2004, 07:09 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Goose is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok, now I have more time.

I was in a hurry to get out of the house this morning when I posted last.

WOW!!!!!! This news special when so well, I'm surprised we didn't have to pay for the exposure!!!!!!!! I mean, they were doggin on sportbikes that run from cops more than the stunters that "occasionally" in between parking lots pull up a freeway old school wheelie. We came out smelling like roses, I held my jacket up for a zoom shot of the website, we've been getting hits like crazy. We've been getting calls and emails like crazy. Everyone knows about it....even people at my work were "calling me out" today.

I couldn't be happier with the job Channel 9 news did for us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and one more Chauncey style (TANK-YOU)!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE LOVE FOR THE FANS, NO LOVE FOR THE HATERS.........

Goose
www.unsaneryderz.com (visit it.....) :YEAH
Old 07-27-2004, 12:11 AM
love you loving to hate

Originally Posted by Goose
Ok, now I have more time.

I was in a hurry to get out of the house this morning when I posted last.

WOW!!!!!! This news special when so well, I'm surprised we didn't have to pay for the exposure!!!!!!!! I mean, they were doggin on sportbikes that run from cops more than the stunters that "occasionally" in between parking lots pull up a freeway old school wheelie. We came out smelling like roses, I held my jacket up for a zoom shot of the website, we've been getting hits like crazy. We've been getting calls and emails like crazy. Everyone knows about it....even people at my work were "calling me out" today.

I couldn't be happier with the job Channel 9 news did for us. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and one more Chauncey style (TANK-YOU)!!!!!!!!!!!

ONE LOVE FOR THE FANS, NO LOVE FOR THE HATERS.........

Goose
www.unsaneryderz.com (visit it.....) :YEAH

Almost brought a tear to my eye...one thing to say to that:

WERD
Old 07-27-2004, 07:26 AM
I love all hot women!!!

this thread was viewed 244 times yesterday at this time, now viewed 356 times 24 hours later................WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep the comments coming, we love it.

Goose
Old 07-27-2004, 10:23 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

congrats guys, i wanna see the news clip...
Old 07-27-2004, 12:12 PM
love you loving to hate

It has been uploaded to our site. The link is http://www.unsaneryderz.com/videos/channel9.wmv, so go check it out.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:48 PM
go kill yourself

RecklessSteve is an unknown quantity at this point

It has been uploaded to our site. The link is http://www.unsaneryderz.com/videos/channel9.wmv, so go check it out.
the news report made you guys look like a bunch of tools.but it was still funny to see the cops try to chase you. nice vid.
Old 07-27-2004, 07:55 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Originally Posted by RecklessSteve
the news report made you guys look like a bunch of tools.but it was still funny to see the cops try to chase you. nice vid.
Um, thanks....I think. Nah, thanks for watching it and giving your feedback, we can't all look presentable and say the right things all the time now can we.... We did our best with the questions they asked AND they had about another 20 minutes worth of tape they didn't use, where we said much cooler things.

Thanks for the post!!!! =)

Goose
:YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-28-2004, 05:49 PM
love you loving to hate

Um, thanks....I think. Nah, thanks for watching it and giving your feedback, we can't all look presentable and say the right things all the time now can we.... We did our best with the questions they asked AND they had about another 20 minutes worth of tape they didn't use, where we said much cooler things.

Thanks for the post!!!! =)

Goose
:YEAH :YEAH
It's called editing...it's easy as hell to make someone say what you want them to say when you have the power of the final edit...lol
Old 07-28-2004, 06:34 PM

Smokin'Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

It's called editing...it's easy as hell to make someone say what you want them to say when you have the power of the final edit...lol
Werd and True Dat......LOL
Old 07-28-2004, 07:10 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Originally Posted by Smokin'Joe
Werd and True Dat......LOL
Werd.....its about DAMN TIME you got your *** over to a REAL stunter website!!!! Good to have you here Joe!!!!

Goose
Old 07-28-2004, 07:35 PM
I love all hot women!!!

the link to the story on Channel 9 news website:

http://www.kmsp.com/themes/default/n...ent_id=1633361

and the full length text of the story
Bullet Bikes

The game is played on public pavement. It's fast, furious and rebellious. Who's playing this dangerous game? Adrenaline junkies who see metro highways as their own race track.
We'll begin with trooper Tyler Stuck's story. Two motorcycles blew by his patrol car on 394 in Golden Valley. The video from the state trooper's camera in his car doesn't show much.. the bikes are so fast they're out of view in no time. Tyler Stuck/MN STATE TROOPER: "The speed of my patrol car was 120 and i wasn't really catching up to them."

They were easily pushing a 140 miles an hour on est bound 394. Tyler Stuck/MN STATE TROOPER: "When they slowed down I caught up to them, then they realized I was there and they re-accelerated." At one point they got off the freeway. Trooper Stuck continued to pursue them. But seconds later the two bikes rocketed down the freeway again and disappear. Tyler Stuck/MN STATE TROOPER: "In my opinion its a game to them."

Meet one of the players. Adrian Durand/MOTORCYCLE DRIVER: "It was exciting you know. But it wasn't planned on my part. That's for sure."

The police eventually caught up to Adrian Durand and his riding buddy. Durand is married, a father, and a graduate student. He says his days of playing the game are over.

Adrian Durand/MOTORCYCLE DRIVER: "It cost me $4,000 in fines and lawyer fees. That's getting caught. That's a cheap price to pay. I could've gotten killed."

Durand was riding a type of racing motorcycle that's legal to use on the street. They call them "crotch rockets." They can put any thing on four wheels to shame.

The FOX 9 investigators had the state patrol clock one of these bikes on a closed course. It went 65 miles an hour within less than a block. And that's one of the slower models. Now you know what State Trooper, Dan Erspamer was up against.

Lt. Dan Erspamer/MN STATE PATROL: "They wouldn't yield to my lights and siren." He was following a whole pack of crotch rockets which came speeding out of downtown Minneapolis on to 35W. He zeroed in on one bike in particular. Erspamer had his patrol car up to a 130 when all of a sudden, the biker hit the brakes.

Lt. Dan Erspamer/MN STATE PATROL: "Because I'm coming so fast I drive right past him." "He waited until I came to a complete stop then he pulled out to the left behind me and accelerated again extremely rapidly."

The taunting continued several more times. Lt. Dan Erspamer/MN STATE PATROL: "When I would pull over to the shoulder he would stay stopped." "As soon as I would put it in reverse and try to back up to him he'd pull out and take off again." Eventually another squad cornered the guy and he was hauled off to jail.

Every trooper we talked to seemed to have a personal story of a run in with someone on a crotch rocket. The phone lines at the 911 center lit up a few weeks ago as motorists reported bikers weaving in and out of traffic and doing stunts. A traffic management camera caught some of it on tape. One crotch rocket driver does a wheelie for a good quarter mile down Highway 169 in Edina.

Who is this person? Darrel Twombly/MOTORCYCLE DRIVER: "Its just a big adrenaline rush. I'm not out here doing drugs, not out here stealing cars, I'm just having fun." Darrel Twombly sees nothing wrong with doing stunts in traffic.

Reporter: "Don't you feel you're maybe jeopardizing their safety? Darrel Twombly/MOTORCYCLE DRIVER: well, I know I'm in perfect control when I'm up doing a wheelie. Twombly is a member of the "Unsane Ryderz", a group of bikers who specialize in doing stunts.

They've performed their "extreme freestyle" form of riding at the Brainerd Raceway but admit to using public highways to practice.

They even mount cameras in their helmets so they can video tape some of the wild things they do. One tape shows wheelie practice on a country road. The cops say this is reckless behavior that's gonna kill someone. Motorcycle Driver: "We are a little bit crazy.I mean we're risking our lives. People risk their lives in lots of different ways. This is our passion. This is what we do best."

By no means are the Unsane Ryderz the only ones out on the freeways doing daredevil stunts or speeding.

On most summer evenings you can find riders on crotch rockets flocking to this gas station in St. Louis Park. They come from all over.

From here they take off in packs for a late night run on metro roads. We're told the speeds can reach 180 or 190 miles an hour. The police will bust the ones they can catch. One guy went to jail for popping a wheelie on the freeway, a case of reckless driving.

Adrian Durand who got caught after a high speed chase with the state patrol is like so many other riders, he found the speed of the machines intoxicating. But his brush with the law made him realize it was time to find another form of amusement.

Adrian Durand/MOTORCYCLE DRIVER: "I could have slammed into someone from behind at 130 miles an hour. Hurt them, certainly killed myself."

Other bikers have been killed, one died a few years ago doing a wheelie on interstate-94. The state patrol warns its only a matter of time before another rider or an innocent bystander meets a similar fate.

7/26/2004

For the latest news and updates, watch FOX 9 News at 9.

TM & © 2004 Fox/UTV Holdings, Inc.
Many pages in the KMSP FOX 9 Web site feature links to other sites, some of which are operated by companies unrelated to KMSP FOX 9. KMSP FOX 9 has no control over the content or availability of any linked site. Please read our Legal Notices and Internet Privacy Policy. TM and KMSP FOX 9 and its related entities.

Old 07-28-2004, 08:20 PM

Smokin'Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Werd.....its about DAMN TIME you got your *** over to a REAL stunter website!!!! Good to have you here Joe!!!!

Goose
What can I say, I'm a busy man. Don't really have too much time for the computer these days. It would have been fun to ride with you when I was down there the last couple of days. Had a blast hanging out with Nate again. I might be able to make it up to BIR this weekend to hang out for awhile. Next time I make it down there we should get the whole crew together and go for a ride.

Take it easy Goose.

Joe
Old 07-28-2004, 09:44 PM
I love all hot women!!!

My fraternity brothers even sent me an email with a link to watch the vid:

http://www.h2oson.com/stuntin.html

Am I my brothers keeper, yes I am!!!!

Goose
p.s. and it's got the beginning part where Robin Robinson and Jeff Passolt give their introduction, which is missing from our copy.

Last edited by Goose; 07-28-2004 at 09:54 PM.
Old 07-28-2004, 11:01 PM
I love all hot women!!!

567 views now.....................keep on lookin...........keep in postin.....

Goose
Old 07-28-2004, 11:39 PM
love you loving to hate

always do, brother
Old 08-02-2004, 07:09 PM
I love all hot women!!!

Everyday someone NEW comes up to me and ask's me if I was the guy on Fox 9 news a week ago........2 more people at work asked me today, and I had to say yes and that we had no control over how they portrayed us cause we asked to see the final edit before it aired and they said no. Anyway, it easy bein' greazy!!!!

WERD!

Goose
p.s. in case you want to watch the video again:

http://www.unsaneryderz.com/videos/channel9.wmv

:YEAH
Old 08-04-2004, 12:41 AM

hondagirl929 is an unknown quantity at this point

i just had to laugh through the whole thing. until the dumb *** in the red said he had to quit because of gettin into that first chase they showed him and his buddy runnin from the trooper, and he had to quit ridin all together before he hurt someone...blah blah blah blah.....WTF...aint no one gonna get hurt but us if we crash, and some damage on the car if any is hit..but it aint gonna hurt no other person...140mph chase... :YEAH that's what i'm talkin about...FASTER...FASTER...FASTER....what the hell are these bikes made for??? uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum let me see.....FAST ridin....AWESOME stuntin....yup, that'd be it....he needs to go cry somewhere else. and stop makin us look like fools.

now GOOSE on the other hand.....said it the best...i believe his exact words were....."EVERYONE HAS A HOBBY, THIS IS WHAT WE DO, AND WE DO IT WELL" hell yea goose...you tell um :YEAH

Quick Reply: Fox 9 News Special on Unsane Ryderz, Sun July 25th 9pmCST...