Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

Bike downtown alive aurora!

Search this Thread

Old 08-11-2004, 12:52 AM

jw7/11 is an unknown quantity at this point
Bike downtown alive aurora!

Friday night is bike nite in down aurora its on the corner of boradway (rt.25) and downer! afterwards bunch of us are going to go out and ride! :YEAH
Old 08-11-2004, 08:33 AM
Regular StuntLifer

929NUT is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Bike downtown alive aurora!

wish i could be there, but i'm getting a wisdom tooth pulled friday. So I'm guessing the vicodin will still be kicking at that time.

have fun though... :YEAH
Old 08-11-2004, 10:18 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 929NUT
........ the vicodin will still be kicking at that time.......
Phucking amatuer. Stop by my house, I'll hook ya up with the real ****. Morphine, Oxy-Contin, etc.

Is anyone else worried the Josh is having the last of his "wisdom" removed --aww Shnaaap! I'm esceared!

Good luck Josh. I was miserable when I had my wisdom teeth removed, my wife on the other hand, was able to eat White Castles just hours after hers were removed. Hopefully, you'll have it easy as she did. Good luck and have a speedy recovery ...and enjoy the Vocodine while you have it. A little advice though, get the generic (Hydrocodone) instead of the name brand. The generic gives you a better buzz and is less apt to make you sick. Take it from a pro.
Old 08-11-2004, 10:29 AM
Regular StuntLifer

929NUT is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Shaggy
Phucking amatuer. Stop by my house, I'll hook ya up with the real ****. Morphine, Oxy-Contin, etc.

Is anyone else worried the Josh is having the last of his "wisdom" removed --aww Shnaaap! I'm esceared!

Good luck Josh. I was miserable when I had my wisdom teeth removed, my wife on the other hand, was able to eat White Castles just hours after hers were removed. Hopefully, you'll have it easy as she did. Good luck and have a speedy recovery ...and enjoy the Vocodine while you have it. A little advice though, get the generic (Hydrocodone) instead of the name brand. The generic gives you a better buzz and is less apt to make you sick. Take it from a pro.

i guess i should have thought twice before i posted something like that....but your right i can't afford to lose "wisdom"...lol

p.s. thanks for the info though..i'll check on the generic :YEAH :YEAH