Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

2 ball ups in 10 min.!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2003, 10:37 PM

sillyg is an unknown quantity at this point
2 ball ups in 10 min.!!!!!!!!

Our spot is not a good place to learn fast 80 mph wheelies i seen one dude hit a curb doin about 50 no helmet or shirt on and another loop a wheelie at 60 the spot is to small to be doing high speed **** sorry the spot is now CLOSED !!!!
Old 08-24-2003, 11:07 PM
Hater proof

CrazyJ is a decent person
thats because there are to many squids and not enough true riders
Old 08-24-2003, 11:19 PM
Group Moderator

JackassRR is an unknown quantity at this point
I have no prob with somebody learning 12's. The spot is not the place for power wheelies. Take it to a back road like we did when we were starting out. On another note these s don't respect the spot cuz they dont know how hard it is to find and keep one. We (the regulars) picked up another garbage bag of crap. Pass the work PICK UP YOUR **** CHILDREN!!!! I Had to vent.
Old 08-24-2003, 11:32 PM

sillyg is an unknown quantity at this point
WORD
Old 08-25-2003, 12:21 AM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
**** I don't even stunt their and I pick up crap out there and curb my burnout enthusiasm out there out of respect. I don't get it.

Anyone hurt on the ball ups?
Old 08-25-2003, 12:50 AM
Group Moderator

JackassRR is an unknown quantity at this point
No injuries sustained. The bikes on the other hand.....
Old 08-25-2003, 01:09 AM

JoeWilson00 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn, recently at our spot some kid let another friend hop on his bike and fly by doin 130mph.... you heard the kid downshift and then rev up at the end of the road.... the road T's..... smashed the curb around 100 mph.... our spot is now closed too....
Old 08-25-2003, 06:11 AM

TrickeR is an unknown quantity at this point
our spot ain't closed joe. 9 of us where out there tonite not 1 cop rolled by, so quit ur cryin and come back out ya sally.
Old 08-25-2003, 07:06 AM

900 Fury is an unknown quantity at this point
ball ups? Musta happened after I left. about 3:3-0 or so

Oh hey, Kurt, I stopped in, guess you were gone.....
Old 08-25-2003, 07:14 AM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
I heard alot of bikes over there yesterday evening from about 4pm-8pm
Old 08-25-2003, 09:07 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, there was way too much trash left behind! And J, quit the F-ING burnouts in you truck! I have no beef w/ you ever, but if you continue to disrespect us when we tell you not to do that ****, next time Im gonna go out, find your local spot, and dump a shitload of oil down on the ground. Just like us, Im sure you wouldn't appreciate that **** one bit!
Old 08-25-2003, 09:50 AM

Odysseys is an unknown quantity at this point
was this yesterday?
i was there around 8pm i think me and a friend watching wasteing some time, i didnt talk to no one except this one guy, i for got his name but he had his engine out a couple weeks ago and passed it another guy to get the vavles checked.

i thought my power wheelies were bad, but yeah that stuff isnt cool from 100mpr up on a small spot like that, i think one of the guys ive never seen before there was checking his bike out with rash, so maybe there was more after these other guys went down, hope no one got hurt, and yeah ya gotta know some ****, and not learn new crap to mess things up, me included.
Old 08-25-2003, 12:37 PM

grampa is an unknown quantity at this point
I just play around on my fiddy up there usually.. but it seems if you go out front you're almost guaranteed to see a ball-up...
Old 08-25-2003, 01:33 PM
Hater proof

Originally posted by Papa Kev
! And J, quit the F-ING burnouts in you truck! I have no beef w/ you ever, but if you continue to disrespect us when we tell you not to do that ****, next time Im gonna go out, find your local spot, and dump a shitload of oil down on the ground. Just like us, Im sure you wouldn't appreciate that **** one bit!

whatever that spot is so burned anyway i dont think anyone gives a **** about some burnout marks....if i were u i would be more worried about all the guys doing fast **** and being out of control..when someone gets killed at weber there will be no spot
so im going to uninvite myself to "PAPA KEVINS STUNT SPOT" now u wont have to worrie about me

my personial 2Cents is there is a "parkinlot rider" and a "streetrider" 2 different people 2 different kinds of riders completely different skill

peace
J
Old 08-25-2003, 03:21 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by CrazyJ

my personial 2Cents is there is a "parkinlot rider" and a "streetrider" 2 different people 2 different kinds of riders completely different skill

peace
J
I totally agree with that, but as far as the spot being totally burnt, It obviously isn't because we were there, weren't we? Some of us have had to put forth some effort in keeping this spot, like talking to employees, cops, and picking up garbage after people, so just respect us, is all that I ask. People do care, otherwise Curt and I wouldn't have been yelling at you to stop the burnouts, and I wouldn't be posting my concerns! If you dont care at all, why even go there?
Old 08-25-2003, 04:10 PM
**** BULLSHITTERS

Merk is an unknown quantity at this point
all i have to say is that i was the last one to leave last night and some guy who claimed to be the owner came up to me tellin me to tell all my ******* buddies who think there cool that if he sees us there again he is callin the cops and pressin full charges to the limit of law.....on that note **** all you gixxer1000 ******* that cant get there bike up in 2nd ......thanks to you ******** now i have to spend the next couple of weeks possible months searchin for a new spot....and when i do find a spot unlicsenced wheelies will be shot on sight

**** you
im out
Old 08-25-2003, 06:57 PM
www.ChicagoRiders.com

Robbie can only hope to improve
This also sucks for me.....and I don't stunt there(one time just to get some pics)

I go there to watch people like the 2 Kevin's, Kurt and Oger
I have not been there in 3 weeks cuz I do respect your thoughts.
I wanted to go up there bad on sunday,,,but that place is over populated...

Why dont you start cracking heads when people you dont know come up there and do there BS power wheelies. That is your spot not there's. You guys have never been dicks to anyone, maybe its time to start.

I miss coming up there to watch......

PS. I have cleaned up there a few times....water bottles, sun glasses LOL and bikes parts. There is a huge garbage can in the front...you cant miss it, why not use it

Rob
Old 08-25-2003, 07:05 PM
Hater proof

....im not some squid so dont ever tell me what to do !
Old 08-25-2003, 07:49 PM
BEST RIDER EVER

taubr unit is an unknown quantity at this point
holy **** people.... ITS ONLY A FUC KIN PARKIN LOT!!!!!!! Thats what happens in this sport, havin fun not acting like little girls. Burnouts are cool and will always be cool. So who cares and have fuc kin fun!!!!
Old 08-25-2003, 08:33 PM

Sellout007 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn!! You guys got your own parking lots and *spots*?

**** man where do I get one of those? Do i get to put my name on it too? Like a name tag so no one else can ride there? And when someone does that means i can bitch and **** too right? Cause its MY PARKING LOT AND MY SPOT right??

Oh, my bad maybe i missunderstood....yeah i guess its just a public place....

Go figure...

I have no problems with people *protecting their spot* to a certain extent. But when you stoop as childish to *busting skulls* and *pouring oil* Thats just ****ing pathetic man. It aint your street, if you dont want somone doing something talk to then in a civil manner and dont be a panzy and threaten them.

Quick Reply: 2 ball ups in 10 min.!!!!!!!!