Chicagoland Riders Photo Gallery
This is for non-group affiliated stunters from around the Chicago area to post about local topics. These guys post too much... They get

New Hangout Spot for Bikes w/ No Cops!

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2003, 04:48 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
New Hangout Spot for Bikes w/ No Cops!

It seems in the riding season everywhere we go and meet up there are cops hassling us and we have issues with business owners and stuff. I have the solution!

Now that I am a business owner, I have a small parking lot and dont mind the bikes hangout out here either. Also while we sit around and BS we can watch the latest bike videos on dvd.

You are all welcome to come and meet up here whenever you want. **** off the neighbors with some rev-limiter burnouts and stuff and Im sure the cops will come as with anywhere.

But here we can set-up Dominos to sell slices of pizza for like a buck, there are 3 vending machines in the parking lot, (Pepsi, Coke, and Fruitopia)... Plus gas station in all directions. There is also a popular stunt spot 2 miles away off of Orchard.

So if you guys wanna do a once a week thing meeting here like wed or Thurs nights... im down. Any suggestions... Lemme know.

Anyone down for a StuntLife bike night?

Im sure it would start off with small gatherings, but after a while when word spreads, it could be huge.

Also, if Im here, business can be open and you can order and pickup parts late at night for your rides, plsu maybe Ill bring tools allong so we can install your new toys here in the lot.

So who is down?
Old 04-04-2003, 05:24 PM
Stunlife's #1 Gimp!

Shaggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 04-04-2003, 11:22 PM

t-pole is an unknown quantity at this point
Sounds good to me Sugga. I'm down in the city, but I'll make it out there once in a while.
Old 04-05-2003, 01:09 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Zerocool95 is an unknown quantity at this point
Hell Yeah!!
Old 04-05-2003, 01:20 AM

se7en750gsxr is an unknown quantity at this point
yea

shugga you need to open a shop in nyc.that will be hot
Old 04-05-2003, 03:09 AM

jw7/11 is an unknown quantity at this point
after hours

dont forget about the afer hours next door at Thug INc. The stripper pole should be install in the next week or so. Also the bike wash plans are in the making also....Should be one hell of great summer for everyone in the area!!! the guy across the street is being really cool this year. He said he dont care about the noise but he dont want it every night! mostly just as long were not waking his old lady up were cool. Also all the cops i talk to dont care about the stunting in Aurora most of them go and watch they just dont want the burnouts and liter! jake
Old 04-05-2003, 01:36 PM

JoeWilson00 is an unknown quantity at this point
sweet sounds good to me!
Old 04-05-2003, 03:31 PM
Regular StuntLifer

929NUT is an unknown quantity at this point
definetly a good idea

Sounds a lot better then the normal naperthrill thing. Although the scenery wont be as nice. No tinnie boppers running around. Just ghetto fabulous woman with big asses......But bring on the party. I'm sure it wont take long before we get a decent crowd out there.
Old 04-05-2003, 06:20 PM

last year about an avg. night was 20 ppl stopping by and hanging out. Last year cops never came. If they did it was just to hang out. Thug INc painted a couple of there bikes already and since aurora is mostly young cops alot of them ride! zx12's and busa. Aurora cops are cool about bikes and **** they got alot better things to do then give some biker's a hard time! plus we dont have any ghetto girls only white trash hookers.
Old 04-05-2003, 07:40 PM

t-pole is an unknown quantity at this point
White trash hookers!!!!! Sweet, I'm there 4-sure!!!!
Old 04-05-2003, 08:57 PM

-Eric- is an unknown quantity at this point
ill be there fo sho. the whole scumburg naperthrill thing is gettin real old. pick a night. shugga=
Old 04-06-2003, 12:30 AM

Black_ops_1 is an unknown quantity at this point
I remember back in the day of crusing the river walk in naperville when it was actually allowed. Maybe I just need to move my azz back to Lockport..........
Old 04-07-2003, 10:46 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
If you want to do a weekly bike night, i'd recommend wednesday nights. its mid-week. also, CLSB has their bike nights on tuesdays and thursdays, so you may be able to get more people to come on wednesdays.
Old 04-07-2003, 10:48 AM

ponchoman is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Got to make it a tuesday or thursday.........that would be sweeet . I bring grandma shopping on wednesday's ............hahahaah.............im not jokin
Old 04-07-2003, 04:55 PM

CLSB what is that or were is that at? i say wed. night is the best!
thursday theres so much more going on! plus if your heading out of town on a weekend stunt show thursday may get cancel due to your leaving or packing...doesnt do any good if everything is pack and not able to be sold!!
Old 04-08-2003, 02:21 PM
DEL

DEL is an unknown quantity at this point
i'll come out and ride for a Stuntlife night, staying up late once a week won't hurt.
Old 04-08-2003, 09:58 PM
Regular StuntLifer

WelePro is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm cool with whenever. Wednesday night is usually the Star Bar, and 50 night though.... probably shouldn't give up the regular beer intake.
Old 04-09-2003, 10:07 AM

GautamCity is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by WelePro
I'm cool with whenever. Wednesday night is usually the Star Bar, and 50 night though.... probably shouldn't give up the regular beer intake.
perhaps its time to switch your beer intake to thursdays at north beach. thats so much better than star bar anyways!
Old 04-09-2003, 12:07 PM

Papa Kev is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by ponchoman
Got to make it a tuesday or thursday.........that would be sweeet . I bring grandma shopping on wednesday's ............hahahaah.............im not jokin
Bring Grandma with, I'm sure she would love to stop in and get a stunter shirt or something! I agree with Wednesday being the best choice. I too like hanging with everyone at Starbar, but that place is pretty lame other than that! Much rather be riding!
Old 04-09-2003, 01:27 PM
Creater/Founder

shugga will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by GautamCity
perhaps its time to switch your beer intake to thursdays at north beach. thats so much better than star bar anyways!
Star bar is the **** because its cheap, and our friends are there. We can just sit down and BS. North Beach is a sweet place to go if you are looking to pick up a chick and be cramed in a place with tons of people and mainly standing room only. I like the bar scene of chillin with my friends and sippin a couple. Not teh clubbin scene... sorry

Quick Reply: New Hangout Spot for Bikes w/ No Cops!