ConnMen www.connmen.com
Connecticut

connmen?

Old 09-30-2004, 08:49 PM

carm3twenty2 is a decent person
Re: connmen?

Originally Posted by Jester23
what do u mean i have to be 13?! thats discrimination, just cause in 12 doesnt mean a cant stunt!! i can do **** on my tricycle that u couldnt even dream of!!!
oh i know u can stunt, but can u grow face hair yet??
Old 09-30-2004, 11:00 PM
Newbie Member

Jester23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: connmen?

Originally Posted by carm3twenty2
oh i know u can stunt, but can u grow face hair yet??
what if i steal some of miked's chest shavings and glue it to my chin, will the count??? i want in man!
Old 10-03-2004, 11:03 AM

sportbike1006 is an unknown quantity at this point

what do u mean i have to be 13?! thats discrimination, just cause in 12 doesnt mean a cant stunt!! i can do **** on my tricycle that u couldnt even dream of!!!
OMG as usual you guys are always amusing. I always enjoy watching you guys ride. watching you guys ride is better that picking picking up $5 crack ******, or is it the other way around.
Old 10-04-2004, 10:32 PM
Newbie Member

Originally Posted by sportbike1006
OMG as usual you guys are always amusing. I always enjoy watching you guys ride. watching you guys ride is better that picking picking up $5 crack ******, or is it the other way around.
watchin us is always a good time, miked looks like a monkey humpin a football while he rides, carm looks like a drunkin rodeo clown on his bandit, keith is like a strung out 6 yr old, dan and mike think they r on damn jungle gyms since we fixxed their 12 bars, i flop around like a fish out of water, its a circus side show :YEAH
Old 10-04-2004, 11:28 PM

watchin us is always a good time, miked looks like a monkey humpin a football while he rides, carm looks like a drunkin rodeo clown on his bandit, keith is like a strung out 6 yr old, dan and mike think they r on damn jungle gyms since we fixxed their 12 bars, i flop around like a fish out of water, its a circus side show :YEAH
If I keep laughing like this I am going to **** myself, are you guys riding in Hartford this week? I got your message jester, I will talk to my old man tommorow and find out about that space. iF there is nothing there I know of a fe more empty warehouses. If your in harford I am on a Green ZX6R, just look for the Easter Egg looking like a bike, with a $5 crack ho riding bitch, thats if I can find one.
Old 10-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Newbie Member

Originally Posted by sportbike1006
If I keep laughing like this I am going to **** myself, are you guys riding in Hartford this week? I got your message jester, I will talk to my old man tommorow and find out about that space. iF there is nothing there I know of a fe more empty warehouses. If your in harford I am on a Green ZX6R, just look for the Easter Egg looking like a bike, with a $5 crack ho riding bitch, thats if I can find one.
5$ crack ***** riding an easter egg...... shouldnt be too hard to find. its amazing the things u can find in hartford!!!
Old 10-06-2004, 01:17 PM

5$ crack ***** riding an easter egg...... shouldnt be too hard to find. its amazing the things u can find in hartford!!!
YOUR DEFF RIGHT, I once found a crack HO w/a wooden leg, so i took her home and made her my wife.I wanted to allways thank hartford for the fine catch!!! :YEAH :YEAH
Old 10-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Newbie Member

YOUR DEFF RIGHT, I once found a crack HO w/a wooden leg, so i took her home and made her my wife.I wanted to allways thank hartford for the fine catch!!! :YEAH :YEAH
U BASTERD!!! SO UR THE ASSWIPE THAT RAN OFF WITH MY MOM! well, that explains alot. sould i call u dad now??? i havent seen my mom since i was this big---> tell her i love her and pimp smack her for me pops!
Old 10-08-2004, 09:16 PM

U BASTERD!!! SO UR THE ASSWIPE THAT RAN OFF WITH MY MOM! well, that explains alot. sould i call u dad now??? i havent seen my mom since i was this big---> tell her i love her and pimp smack her for me pops!
yo when u bitchs coming back up this way? if not i'll come down there,uses have a spot yet? plus i o u big my long lost son!!!!!
Old 10-11-2004, 06:15 PM
Newbie Member

yo when u bitchs coming back up this way? if not i'll come down there,uses have a spot yet? plus i o u big my long lost son!!!!!
well pops, u had the invite but u were not anwserin ur phone, u were probly too busy humping my nympho, one legged, crackhead mom!!! we'll have to hook up this weekend, call me when u wanna ride. later
Old 10-11-2004, 07:55 PM

well pops, u had the invite but u were not anwserin ur phone, u were probly too busy humping my nympho, one legged, crackhead mom!!! we'll have to hook up this weekend, call me when u wanna ride. later
yo sorry i didnt make it my wife had me out in up state new york picking apples and pumpkins didnt get ur mesage till 7 o'clock last night lets try to ride this weekend p.s. ill bring the apples
Old 10-11-2004, 08:39 PM

rawzx6r is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by miked
rawzx6r, we are probably the most sarcastic group of riders you've ever met. you can poke fun all day and i could care less. due to the fact that ct is such a small place we assume we know about everyone here who stunts and is cool. however maybe we'd go riding and you'd be doing sit down no handed circles around andy for days. who knows? but if you for real want to come practice or have any decent spots to ride at, we are down.

mistake number 1 is assuming... we all know what happens when we assume. (just cause we arent board ****** or parking lot bandits doesnt mean we arent there) but anyways. **** man, i never meant to start a post war about who can stunt better, i was actually posting hoping to combine some talent and learn some new things. no one is as good as they think EVERYONE can improve. Congrats on the sit down no handed circles btw stock sprocket right ?? lol ... anyways i think in the near future we will meet hopefully this can be squashed so much for fellow stunters bond ehh.. lol anyways we ride alot .. just watch the news. heh. btw fellow rider just went down 2 weeks ago 2 broken femurs, not to knock you or anything but parking lot stunts are alot more controlled, so to each there own right? oh well ... when you guys are practicing next, we'd be intrested in meeting up just for laughs... sad part is i think if we meet in person we'd be cool. - peace be safe - Joe.

btw - your vid, is legit. keep it up ....
Old 10-11-2004, 10:54 PM

You guys riding this week, I need some entertainment, Also I am waiting for my father to let me know about the warehouse space. Give me a call.
Old 10-12-2004, 10:16 AM

miked is an unknown quantity at this point

we have been known to ride a little street every now and then
Old 10-12-2004, 05:40 PM

I.B-speedy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by miked
we have been known to ride a little street every now and then

YO,YO,YO, - i rock streets, i just got one of those cute little bootie socks, so my light blue TIMS don't get smudged by the shifter :YEAH

i have lived in a parking lot my whole life and have never riddin on the street at all, please tell me more about these things you call THE STREET...it sound's very scary

RyAn
Old 10-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Newbie Member

yo sorry i didnt make it my wife had me out in up state new york picking apples and pumpkins didnt get ur mesage till 7 o'clock last night lets try to ride this weekend p.s. ill bring the apples
BITCH, i dont want no stinkin apples!!! i want a pumpkin!!! ill give u a call about this weekend, we can ride on peoples lawns and in the woods, FUC]{ THE STREET AND THE PARKIN LOT PIMPIN!!! later
Old 10-12-2004, 11:17 PM

BITCH, i dont want no stinkin apples!!! i want a pumpkin!!! ill give u a call about this weekend, we can ride on peoples lawns and in the woods, FUC]{ THE STREET AND THE PARKIN LOT PIMPIN!!! later
yo me and my $5 crack ho wants sumz ghetto cider and some stunts. street, parkin lot, anywhere you foos are wayz too damm funny :
Old 10-14-2004, 09:17 AM

rawzx6r is an unknown quantity at this point

YO,YO,YO, - i rock streets, i just got one of those cute little bootie socks, so my light blue TIMS don't get smudged by the shifter

i have lived in a parking lot my whole life and have never riddin on the street at all, please tell me more about these things you call THE STREET...it sound's very scary

RyAn

RYAN -

Yo yo yoYO oYOOOooooo

Wizatch me WIt MY maDdd TizziTe 93 TooTH FriSbeee ThaT ShizaT Glizows In Da DIzaRK WIt MY MAd FLY SKATER GEaR ANd MY TShIRT FlappIN IN da BrEEZ.. ThANK GOd DadDDy TRaILers MY CHIT To Da LoT, CAUSe I caNT EVEN RIDe MY ChUnky Wrek In Da StREEtZ NUka.

Ryan - I got nothing but love for ya buddy, wanna wax my pole?

btw- im white 23 m that loves making big boys egos disappear like there girls.
Old 10-14-2004, 05:54 PM
Newbie Member

Originally Posted by rawzx6r
btw- im white 23 m that loves making big boys egos disappear like there girls.
this isnt a the place to pick up chics, my mom is taken already and everyone here is gay, but dont tell anyone this really isnt a riding forum, its where we all go to look for GAY SEX!!! :SPLAT: if u wanna hook up and ride ---> then let us know, but if not stop posting. thanx and have a super day
Old 10-14-2004, 08:10 PM

this isnt a the place to pick up chics, my mom is taken already and everyone here is gay, but dont tell anyone this really isnt a riding forum, its where we all go to look for GAY SEX!!! :SPLAT: if u wanna hook up and ride ---> then let us know, but if not stop posting. thanx and have a super day
yo u gots big issuses,u know your mother, my wiife, is alls ways ready to make a buck, so donts scare that young LAD away..... your DADDY!!!

Quick Reply: connmen?