Felony Freestyle felonyfreestyle.com
Denver, CO

Our Spot And I Mean Our Spot!!!!!!

Old 04-20-2005, 02:59 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person
Re: Our Spot And I Mean Our Spot!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DECEPTICON13
sorry but till the owner says that i cant ride there i will ride where i want to. you dont own the property, you dont pay taxes on it, you dont work on it so that means till i get kicked out by the OWNER i will ride whenever i want at that spot. not to be ****.......

i have my own spot anyway.
Not to butt into this or anything, but that's a pretty punk *** move there Robby... You of all people should know how hard it is to find good spots, and how easily they get ruined because of people like you.... I can't even understand why you would do that to your friends, and of all people Squirrel and JOEJOE... What is seriously wrong with you???
Old 04-20-2005, 03:20 PM

kolby_oakland1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Our Spot And I Mean Our Spot!!!!!!

hey goose dont get mad at steph and i because you got punk by a 2 year old. oh yah and robbie you better watch your lip or we will be punking you
Old 04-20-2005, 04:17 PM
Regular StuntLifer

longrider is an unknown quantity at this point

I usually stay out of the drama but this is too much! Robby, what the f*** is your problem?? Deliberately trying to screw with someones legal spot is never cool. When someone is able to work out a legal, permitted spot I will always respect that no matter who they are
Old 04-20-2005, 04:43 PM

Cool Re: Our Spot And I Mean Our Spot!!!!!!

get em pdiddy!! robby you should keep your mouth shut before you **** off the wrong people. joe will kill you if you dont listen he is a crazy mother f***er and if he wont i will . so just respect what they ask and go on about your own business. oh yah goose kolby said he is going to kill you to. Jakobs going to atack your ankle well kolby chokes you to death. later pimps . ttk for life!!!!
Old 04-20-2005, 05:34 PM

DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by longrider
f***
HOLY ****
Old 04-20-2005, 06:02 PM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point

for one,,,, i never said that i was going to **** up their spot or deliberatly get booted from that spot.

two, i said i have my own spot, which usually means i will ride at the spot i found....NOT MY SPOT cause i dont own it.

three, thank you guys for threatening me in writing, i appreciate it very much, cause now if i get jumped i know who it is and have proof.

four, friends are people you chill with and hang out with on a regular basis. not people who wont go a little bit outta there way to help you out.

i never said that was going to **** you guys over, I SAID I WILL RIDE WHERE EVER I WANT REGARDLESS OF WHO ELSE RIDES THERE. YOU GUYS ARE NOT A GANG WITH F.U.C.K.I.N.G. TERRITORIES. AND IF YOU WERE I WOULDNT WORRY ABOUT IT ANYWAY.

SO TAKE THE PANTIES OUT OF THE BUTT CRACKS AND QUIT ACTING LIKE YOU GUYS ARE PRO RIDERS WITH A SPOT YOU OWN OR OPERATE. I HAVE NOTHING AGAINIST ANY OF YOU KIDS, BTW I ONLY "KNOW" THREE OF THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED ON THIS FORUM. SO QUIT ACTING THE WAY YOU GUYS ARE. YOU **** TALK ABOUT OTHER RIDERS IN DENVER BUT WHEN SOMEONE SAYS THEIR OPINION ON A "TENSE" SUBJECT YOU FREAK THE F U C K OUT.

I WILL RIDE ANYWHERE IN DENVER OR ANY OTHER CITY BECAUSE ITS A FREE COUNTRY, TILL I DEAL WITH THE POPO....ITS WHERE IM GOING TO RIDE.

OH, AND I'M A REALLY BIG HOMO WHO CAN'T RIDE ANYWAY AND JOE AND SQUIRREL AND GOOSE ARE MY HEROS, MAYBE ONE DAY I CAN STOP BEING A ***** AND THEY WILL LET ME HANG OUT WITH THEM

Last edited by Skinbabe; 04-21-2005 at 05:03 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 07:17 PM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

For one you have a really bad attitude about this, and now I see that you are one of the people that give stunters a bad name... Grow up Robby... And who are the 3 you know?? JOEJOE, Squirrel... Who else.. I know i chilled with you while you were in Phoenix, you seemed pretty cool, but I'm definately changing my thoughts about you... If they aren't your friends, then all the more reason to not ride at their spot...
Old 04-20-2005, 07:35 PM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

ALL RIGHT WHATS DONE IS WHATS DONE NOW!

THE REST WILL WORK IT's SELFOUT!

WE JUST WERE LOOKING FOR A RESPECT AND THIS IS WHERE IT GOES !

ENOUGH ***** **** TALKING ON THE WEB WE LIVE IN THE SAME CITY I'M SURE WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER SOMETIME!

TELL THEN HAPPY RIDING TO EVERYONE!

P.S. WE WOULDN'T NEED TO JUMP U ROBBIE I KNOW FOR SURE I WOULDN'T NEED ANY HELP!
Old 04-20-2005, 08:15 PM

felonyfreestyle is an unknown quantity at this point

i have never disliked someone i have never met so much. you are a *****. WE get OUR own spot LEGALLY to stunt. WE are the first i know of in colorado to get a legal spot to stunt and all we ask is that people call to see if were down there before comin down. we didnt come on and say stay the **** out or anthing. so far your the only dipshit that seems to have a problem with this. while you should be congradulating us for taking a major step in turing "a bunch of hooligans on bikes" into riders actually participating in a legal sport you come in like your a bad *** and were nothing. im not saying were pro or better than anyone else im saying all the cops ive talked to said when i have a piece of paper saying i could ride they would even sit and watch. any stunter should be able to respect this, the more legal spots we can get the better for the sport it is. YOU get YOUR OWN legal spot and tell us to stay out, i dont care, i dont wanna be around you anyway.
Old 04-20-2005, 08:17 PM

BTW looping your bike is not the same as 12ving, knock it off
Old 04-20-2005, 09:32 PM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point

[QUOTE=Squirrel_12]NO one can ride at our spot but us!

the owner has worked out a deal with US and has given US ,and by us i mean JOE JOE GOOSE AND MYSELF, permission to ride there !

so i hope people will respect us enough to follow this rule. please don;t ruin it for us that spot means a lot to us and it took a lot of work to get written concent.

So for u that know where it is this applies to u and u know who u are!

so stay out , and show some respect.

the only exception is u can go if ur with us, because if the show and ur not on the list that they will ticket ur *** for tresspassing.
we are very serious about this

first off you guys did say stay the **** out. second im not creating drama. i could give a **** less if you have a legal spot. third gixxerchic stay outta it cause its none of your business, and forth i can handle myself squirrel,

i never said i was going to ride there, you guys are making a big deal outta nothing.

and jojo before i even posted you automatically pointed ur finger at me so this is just my reponse. i dont need to grow up cause im not calling people names and saying im going to kill you, some of the other colorado riders need to grow up. you know who you are.
finally, i could care less if i CANT ride there because you say so.
its not up to you guys, as i said before its up to the owners and the arapahoe county police officer on duty when anyone is riding, not
FELONY FREESTYLE.

you guys can drop this subject because your just wasting your energy my time

And I heart GixxerChic, she stunts better then I do, but since she found out that I have a 1 inch **** she wont give me the time of day... *** sniff sniff*** guess I will just have to continue to suck **** to get some *** for the rest of my life

Last edited by Skinbabe; 04-21-2005 at 05:07 PM.
Old 04-20-2005, 09:38 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Oh yeah!?!?!?

Well.......

I got nothing.....

Old 04-21-2005, 12:54 AM

GixxStunna is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow Robby what a way to burn some good bridges, I know for a fact Joe and Squirrel invited you to ride with them and they were going to help you learn to stunt, why would you treat these guys this way after that? As an outside party Robby, if you got your own spot why even show up at their spot??? I don't care what your choice is? but man up and apologize cause you're acting like a complete *****.
Old 04-21-2005, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by DECEPTICON13
first off you guys did say stay the **** out. second im not creating drama. i never said i was going to ride there, you guys are making a big deal outta nothing.

you guys can drop this subject because your just wasting your energy my time
bet you failed the reading comprehension section on the ACTs huh..... we said call before you come down to make sure one of us is down there. We ride all the time so there is a good chance if you call well be down there or down to go down there.
your not creating drama? thats just about the most ignorant thing you could say.
If your not going to go down there why the hell did you even post up in here???????
and no one is wasting YOUR time. its your choice to log on and post up making yourself look like an ***.
is this how you really wanna be known???
Old 04-21-2005, 11:10 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point

All we were saying is just ask us, then you turned into a little whinny girl, it took us almost a year to get that piece of paper. Do what you must just remember what we said. How is that handbreak coming?? I am sure you use it all the time! God, you suck so bad it annoys me!!!

PS Just so you know, when you paint your bike it doesnt make you any better of a rider!! Takes heart, not a paint job and a handbreak!!!

Keep on looping !!!

Sincerely JOEJOE

I am not usually like this but you suck!!
Old 04-21-2005, 12:38 PM

hey squirrel, joe, and goose i was just wondering if you guys are riding this weekend kolby really wants to come down and watch hey steph and i were wondering if you guys and the girls shelly, lex, and daniel wanted to come over tommorow for games beer and dinner hit me back and let me know sorry for getting in your businness with robby i should of let you guys handle but i just wanted you guys to know your going somewhere and i got your back along the way and alot of other people do too
Old 04-21-2005, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by kolby_oakland1
hey squirrel, joe, and goose i was just wondering if you guys are riding this weekend kolby really wants to come down and watch hey steph and i were wondering if you guys and the girls shelly, lex, and daniel wanted to come over tommorow for games beer and dinner hit me back and let me know sorry for getting in your businness with robby i should of let you guys handle but i just wanted you guys to know your going somewhere and i got your back along the way and alot of other people do too
Much love houston, thanks for the back!!! I will talk to the wife about dinner!! Let ya know!!!Thanks buddy!!
JOEJOE
Old 04-21-2005, 01:40 PM

joe much love to just let me know about dinner we can do spagetti, steak burger hot dogs what ever you guys want
Old 04-21-2005, 01:43 PM

oh yah how did the tattoo come out did you cry like a girl. my next one is coming when the new baby is born it will have her name and then daddy's little girl underneith later pimp
Old 04-21-2005, 03:29 PM

Originally Posted by kolby_oakland1
oh yah how did the tattoo come out did you cry like a girl. my next one is coming when the new baby is born it will have her name and then daddy's little girl underneith later pimp
IT wasnt that bad, the elbow hurt a little but not terrible, actually it hurt like hell !!! Its not even close to finished and it looks sick!!!

Quick Reply: Our Spot And I Mean Our Spot!!!!!!