Felony Freestyle felonyfreestyle.com
Denver, CO

JoeJoe your girl looks hot

Old 12-06-2004, 10:38 PM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point
JoeJoe your girl looks hot

Today I was looking through the Felony Freestyle forum and I saw your girls avitar with the pic of you two. No disrespect but I give you props on a good looking girl. Cant wait to see you and ride with you again. Circle town baby.
Old 12-07-2004, 11:14 AM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: JoeJoe your girl looks hot

hey man! watch it! she still hasn't rode the J train yet!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
yea i wouldn't kick her out of bed!
HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA
jsut playen she is beautiful and any guy would be very very lucky to have her!
I luv ya lex, like a sister!
Old 12-07-2004, 03:49 PM
Felony Freestyle

Skinbabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Hot momma!!

She's gotta be one of the coolest chicks Ive been around in this sport....

When's the wedding gunna be?? JK
LUB YA, MUAH
Old 12-07-2004, 07:56 PM
STUNTING FOR HEP C!!!!

Squirrel_12 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea you can count on me to help with the bachelor party!!!!!!!!
Old 12-07-2004, 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Squirrel_12
yea you can count on me to help with the bachelor party!!!!!!!!
I'll make the trip for that.
Old 12-08-2004, 12:51 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

JOEJOE750 is an unknown quantity at this point

Easy You Guys I Am In A Fragile State Most Of The Time And I Just Might Snap!! Just Kidding, She Is The Best Thing To Happen To Me, I Cant Wait For You To Meet Her Zack!!!! Thanks Squirelly And Erin For The Compliments, She Loves You Too And So Do I!!!! Miss Ya Zacky!!!! Joejoe
Old 12-08-2004, 12:59 AM

CosmoGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks everyone! I love you all too. Squirrel I think that I might have to pass on the J train beacuse I am already riding the Meeks train, and let me tell you it's one of a kind. But I do love you like a brother as well! Erin you the ****! I wish that you would hang out with us more, so call one of us sometime! Just to let you all know that the weeding will be in the next couple years, right Joe Joe? I love you sweetie and I am just as lucky to have you in my life as well!
Old 12-08-2004, 12:59 AM

gixxerchic600 is a decent person

What's up JoeJoe... This is Alysse, Dan's girlfriend... Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the shirt! :YEAH When ya comin out to phoenix again?? You gotta bring your girl next time!!
Old 12-08-2004, 01:07 AM

Originally Posted by gixxerchic600
What's up JoeJoe... This is Alysse, Dan's girlfriend... Just wanted to say hi and thanks for the shirt! :YEAH When ya comin out to phoenix again?? You gotta bring your girl next time!!
WHATS UP BUD!! TELL DAN I SAID HI, THOSE SHIRTS WERE COMPLIMENTS OF SQUIREL, IT WAS SO GOOD TO MEET YOU GUYS, GET YOUR BOY AND YOU DOWN HERE IN THE SUMMER AND LETS RIDE SOME ****!!! LATER JOEJOE
Old 12-08-2004, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by JOEJOE750
WHATS UP BUD!! TELL DAN I SAID HI, THOSE SHIRTS WERE COMPLIMENTS OF SQUIREL, IT WAS SO GOOD TO MEET YOU GUYS, GET YOUR BOY AND YOU DOWN HERE IN THE SUMMER AND LETS RIDE SOME ****!!! LATER JOEJOE
Well then thanks to Squirrel.... We will for sure make a trip out to CO this summer. I've only been to Denver once, and it sucked, but it will be much funner with all you guys.... Maybe we can set up a session in Colorado like we had here.. That would be "HOT" hahah (I can't remember who i got that from, but it was somewhere amidst that weekend) Anyways... Talk to you soon!!
Old 12-08-2004, 01:22 AM

Well then thanks to Squirrel.... We will for sure make a trip out to CO this summer. I've only been to Denver once, and it sucked, but it will be much funner with all you guys.... Maybe we can set up a session in Colorado like we had here.. That would be "HOT" hahah (I can't remember who i got that from, but it was somewhere amidst that weekend) Anyways... Talk to you soon!!
LETS DO IT!!!!!!! TALK TO YA SOON!!
Old 12-08-2004, 06:55 PM

A Rent!! Its me, the miget from Zacs garage during "stunt school" . How are you doing? Have you and Dan moved everything yet? I just thought that I would say hi since I havent seen you in a long while.
JoeJoe you better come out here soon.....and this time bring your gf. Its nice having other girls around to hang out with when all you guys go and ride. And it would be nice to meet her; since you talked about her all time to us.
Old 12-08-2004, 08:14 PM

Originally Posted by Zackie Chan
A Rent!! Its me, the miget from Zacs garage during "stunt school" . How are you doing? Have you and Dan moved everything yet? I just thought that I would say hi since I havent seen you in a long while.
I'm never gonna lose that nickname haha... Whats what up girl!! We are all moved, but not unpacked.. Dan took my bike and the dirtbike to Cali and i've been lazy and i've slept on the couch the whole time cuz i'm too lazy to move everything and put it away.

But what are your plans for this weekend?? We should all get together and do some more drinking!!!
Old 12-09-2004, 08:26 PM

Special K is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm never gonna lose that nickname haha... Whats what up girl!! We are all moved, but not unpacked.. Dan took my bike and the dirtbike to Cali and i've been lazy and i've slept on the couch the whole time cuz i'm too lazy to move everything and put it away.

But what are your plans for this weekend?? We should all get together and do some more drinking!!!
Hey A Rent....its Kaleigh. You should of called Zac and we would of came and helped you and Dan out. I am not sure of our plans---probably just working on his bikes and riding. But I would love to get together and drink lol . Tell Dan to call Zac and see whats up.
Old 12-09-2004, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Special K
Hey A Rent....its Kaleigh. You should of called Zac and we would of came and helped you and Dan out. I am not sure of our plans---probably just working on his bikes and riding. But I would love to get together and drink lol . Tell Dan to call Zac and see whats up.
I kept telling him to call but he doesn't like to burden people... He's funny sometimes... But yeah we'll have to get together this weekend for sure... I'll have Dan call Zac and set something up
Old 12-09-2004, 11:27 PM

I kept telling him to call but he doesn't like to burden people... He's funny sometimes... But yeah we'll have to get together this weekend for sure... I'll have Dan call Zac and set something up
The big Dano and i will hit up some parking lot while you two gutters can get all cocked and naked.
Old 12-09-2004, 11:31 PM

The big Dano and i will hit up some parking lot while you two gutters can get all cocked and naked.
Funny... But yeah... Kaleigh is cool as ****, but i dont wanna get naked with her Zac... hahaha
Old 12-10-2004, 12:34 PM

Funny... But yeah... Kaleigh is cool as ****, but i dont wanna get naked with her Zac... hahaha
Its Kaleigh.....I cant get logged out under Zacs name. But yeah, he needs to keep dreaming with that one. Make sure that Dan gets ahold of him and we plan something for this weekend.... :YEAH
Old 12-10-2004, 03:27 PM

Its Kaleigh.....I cant get logged out under Zacs name. But yeah, he needs to keep dreaming with that one. Make sure that Dan gets ahold of him and we plan something for this weekend.... :YEAH
Most definately
Old 12-12-2004, 01:42 AM

LOTTABIGASS is an unknown quantity at this point

Lex,
Hello my love, I love the picture of you and Joe, you were right it looks good. Wow, I haven't been on stuntlife for a long time. You know something, I feel lucky to have you in my life too. You are the best friend any person would hope to have. I love that you're always there for me, thank you. And another thing, I don't know if I've ever told you and Joe this, but thank you for introducing me to so many of your friends. I'm thankful for having you all in my life. I love you guys and I hope all is well. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Kj/Lottabigass

Quick Reply: JoeJoe your girl looks hot