Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!! - Page 2 - Stunt Bike Forum
Stunt Bike Forums Street Motorcycle Videos


Pure Bred Riders - PBR Photo Gallery
www.PureBredRiders.com
Lake Helen, FL

Reply
 
 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2004, 12:45 PM   #21
RickNasty.com
Thread Starter
 
Rick929 PBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: deltona
Age: 34
Posts: 1,297
Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ronnie
not bad, just need to get them wheelies a lil bit higher, then you mite be allowed to ride in detroit.... lata rick nasty!!!!!
any higher and they'll be bar tricks!!!!

u better be here next week mr. street rider, everyone else pussied out during stuntwars
Rick929 PBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2004, 02:16 PM   #22
dedrater
 
verticaljay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Lewiston, Me
Posts: 9,815
verticaljay is a decent person
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Vid was tight


god i cant wait to ride again
verticaljay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2004, 11:08 PM   #23
Registered User
 
BLONDE BOMBER's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: L.I., NY
Age: 35
Posts: 2,762
BLONDE BOMBER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

:YEAH :YEAH Sick video boyz!!! Keep it up!!!
BLONDE BOMBER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 05:57 PM   #24
DNFstunt
 
Regstunts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Age: 34
Posts: 4,503
Regstunts is a decent person
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

just started the download - should be about 10 minutes . . . .
Regstunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2004, 06:41 PM   #25
DNFstunt
 
Regstunts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: Mississauga, Ontario
Age: 34
Posts: 4,503
Regstunts is a decent person
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

**** - very nice work. If that only your second time cutting a video, thats tight!!!

Oh, the stunts were good too!!!
Regstunts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2004, 09:35 PM   #26
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!
 
INSAIN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Toronto, Canada
Age: 46
Posts: 2,393
INSAIN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
front page @ www.purebredriders.com

this is from 30 minutes of filming one bs day @ lakeland and yes its my second time using premiere

let me know whatcha think

and the websites been updated as well
I think you shoulda taken GYNXxx up on his offa!....haha

Not bad Bro.....Splitters are NASTY as usual!!!!!

BTW...well the hell is my HOODIE

To busy puttin your bike back together at the rice patty.....Was good to see you back on your own bike...not tryin out D's new [email protected] Lakeland the day earlier.

Nice footage.......Not bad editing for a rookie....jokes

I'm headin back to Florida on Easter weekend for 4 days....Pm me your #....I need that hoodie damnit.....I also got a shirt for yeah!

Kevin
INSAIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2004, 02:59 PM   #27
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: carson,ca
Age: 33
Posts: 35
Gnine is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
any higher and they'll be bar tricks!!!!

u better be here next week mr. street rider, everyone else pussied out during stuntwars
what's up rick this is g9 from sik wit it ridaz in la. i'm having a hell of a time w/ circles i can slow them all the way down but i can't swing them hit me back.
Gnine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 09:08 PM   #28
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 27
Posts: 89
JewBot R2D2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Sick Video it took me 1 min to load u guys should come down and ride in jersey wit mark jordan my boy and the motopimps i know he was up there wit u guys



MOTO 's

www.motopimps.com
JewBot R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2004, 09:19 PM   #29
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 27
Posts: 89
JewBot R2D2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
front page @ www.purebredriders.com

this is from 30 minutes of filming one bs day @ lakeland and yes its my second time using premiere

let me know whatcha think

and the websites been updated as well

cool **** but can u guys top this **** from motopimps an New Jersey's Englishtown Raceway Park
http://www.motopimps.com/etown04.WMV

and can u guys do any of these
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jay01.jpg (55.9 KB, 8 views)
JewBot R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2004, 09:09 PM   #30
RickNasty.com
Thread Starter
 
Rick929 PBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: deltona
Age: 34
Posts: 1,297
Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewBot R2D2
cool **** but can u guys top this **** from motopimps an New Jersey's Englishtown Raceway Park
http://www.motopimps.com/etown04.WMV

and can u guys do any of these
with a gay hand brake and some big gears to come down i'll do it in 20 minutes

and the circles, i'll need about 2 consistent weeks if that in a parking lot and i'm not concerned, i'll smash the ones to the right right now but i gotta touch up the lefts, actually just gimme a week
Rick929 PBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2004, 10:44 PM   #31
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 27
Posts: 89
JewBot R2D2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
with a gay hand brake and some big gears to come down i'll do it in 20 minutes

and the circles, i'll need about 2 consistent weeks if that in a parking lot and i'm not concerned, i'll smash the ones to the right right now but i gotta touch up the lefts, actually just gimme a week

he don't have a ****in hand brake hes not gay like that he just puts the idle all the way up to do no handers and **** and the highchair scrape he ****in goes from that to an ape hanger then goes on the bike and hits the back brake by his foot but those back hand brakes are gay and i bet u can't do that **** in a week i would go to pyhscofest wit jay and motopimp mark but i ain't got no ride but come to englishtowns raceway park on august 21st and try 2 beat jay from soi he wins 1st every year he even shows off the underground riders but they suck and u can c jay in urban street bike warriors 2
JewBot R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 07:42 AM   #32
RickNasty.com
Thread Starter
 
Rick929 PBR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: deltona
Age: 34
Posts: 1,297
Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

jay's handbrake and his mortal kombat skills are garbage
Rick929 PBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 05:26 PM   #33
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 27
Posts: 89
JewBot R2D2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick929 PBR
jay's handbrake and his mortal kombat skills are garbage

yeah ok i bet u 50 bucks he could beat ur *** in any comp any day thats y u should come to stunt wars on august 21st 2 c whos a better rider
JewBot R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2004, 06:44 PM   #34
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Fl
Age: 34
Posts: 1,766
J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewBot R2D2
he don't have a ****in hand brake hes not gay like that he just puts the idle all the way up to do no handers and **** and the highchair scrape he ****in goes from that to an ape hanger then goes on the bike and hits the back brake by his foot but those back hand brakes are gay and i bet u can't do that **** in a week i would go to pyhscofest wit jay and motopimp mark but i ain't got no ride but come to englishtowns raceway park on august 21st and try 2 beat jay from soi he wins 1st every year he even shows off the underground riders but they suck and u can c jay in urban street bike warriors 2
are you ****ing stupid


look again
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2004, 10:07 PM   #35
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!
 
motopimp568's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: iv had it up to here _____ with midgets
Age: 35
Posts: 1,099
motopimp568 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

please disregard everything that gay *** jew bastard said he has no idea what he is talking about and doesnt even own a bike plus he is a gay ***

have a nice day :YEAH
motopimp568 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2004, 03:37 PM   #36
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 27
Posts: 89
JewBot R2D2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

this isnt the jew but i guess u guys are a bunch of pussies after all if u wont come to stunt wars it just shows that us jersey riders are better, yur all just a bunch of **** talkin babies who think they can beat us and by the way jay soi doesnt suck, if u come to stunt wars u wont be winnin stunt wars u would be going back to florida cryin like a bunch of baby *** bitches so why dont u accept and then see who the best rider in the country is...
JewBot R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2004, 06:35 PM   #37
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Fl
Age: 34
Posts: 1,766
J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JewBot R2D2
this isnt the jew but i guess u guys are a bunch of pussies after all if u wont come to stunt wars it just shows that us jersey riders are better, yur all just a bunch of **** talkin babies who think they can beat us and by the way jay soi doesnt suck, if u come to stunt wars u wont be winnin stunt wars u would be going back to florida cryin like a bunch of baby *** bitches so why dont u accept and then see who the best rider in the country is...
do you even know jay or do you just know of him. we are all friends you dont even ride a streetbike so go back to where you came from you little bitch
J.C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2004, 01:24 PM   #38
Registered User
 
cookin-f2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: cop central,virginia
Age: 32
Posts: 393
cookin-f2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

yea dont write a check ur *** cant cash!!!!!i talked to jay and seen him ride when i was down for bike week,he (can)f***in ride,post up some pics of u supposily doing tricks????just like j.c. said u probally dont even know jay,lata lozer
cookin-f2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 10:06 PM   #39
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: New Jersey
Age: 27
Posts: 89
JewBot R2D2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookin-f2
yea dont write a check ur *** cant cash!!!!!i talked to jay and seen him ride when i was down for bike week,he (can)f***in ride,post up some pics of u supposily doing tricks????just like j.c. said u probally dont even know jay,lata lozer

i know jay the motopimps englishtown video thats on the site wit jay and a bunch of people ridin i was filmin that **** so half the **** u c on that video i filmed and i have met jay and i do ****in know him and even if i don't got a street bike don't mean **** just cuz im standin up for a friend don't mean u gotta ****in say **** cuz i don't have a street bike im only ****in 15 what u expect but im gettin my permit at 16 or 17 when ever it is
JewBot R2D2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2004, 04:45 PM   #40
Registered User
 
kx125726's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: orlando Florida
Posts: 92
kx125726 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Finally!!!!!! A new vid!!!!!!!

2 much dam bitchin. kid its a good time to shut ur *** up. this is for any of u pbr guys what up. I met a few of u at 8 seconds. I am goin to check out the vid when i get home. I am a video editor and a rider. we should hook up and do some shooting and if yall wana edit i got a nice little set up at my house. pm me say what up and ill send u my #
kx125726 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
 
Reply

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2007 zx6 for sale!!! blake6868 Bikes for Sale 0 09-29-2015 12:07 PM
Yamaha YZF-R6S Kleen Air Mod How To zeus_r6 Service, Repair, and Maintenance 0 05-18-2013 09:06 AM
Some distance? GYNXxx Stunt Discussion 3 10-26-2002 11:41 PM
Finally.... StreetHeat Stunt Discussion 0 10-06-2002 07:04 PM


« Brandon and Rick | - »
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:46 AM.