Pure Bred Riders - PBR Photo Gallery
www.PureBredRiders.com
Lake Helen, FL

Back in Kansas City

Old 10-22-2002, 06:03 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person
Back in Kansas City

Yo PBR, Whats Krackin? Thanks for letting me crash at the compound. I had a killer time! Wish we could have spent more time play riding and just hangin out, guess I will look forward to doing that in March! Duk, keep the craziness rockin tel I get back. (10 dollars all you can drink just aint right) Rick & Brandon, keep tearing that **** up. Those circle wheelies, no hander wheelies are SIC! PBR Chick, keep turning those heads! Everyone else support PBR, they are Daytonas best!!! See everyone once again in March. Cant wait!!! More stories to be told!!!

Later!
Old 10-22-2002, 06:24 PM
On One Rider

Micah~On One is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo Dan, whats krackin. I cant believe i came home i should have stayed down there!

Peace, Micah
Old 10-22-2002, 06:32 PM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point
same here fellas

Brandon, rem what we talked about.. yo fool its going down, keep that sick *** **** hapening, THE PBR coumpund definately is the #1 place for americas sickest *** stunters we had all the big names partying there... Duk keep doing what you do best.. c all of yall in MArch Rick your one cool as bro, keep rocking that 929, all you PBR fellas keep in touch man
Old 10-22-2002, 06:47 PM
A Few Loose Screws - DVD

CRAZY DAN is a decent person
Originally posted by Micah 2X
Yo Dan, whats krackin. I cant believe i came home i should have stayed down there!

Peace, Micah
no ****, I hear chanucey stayed down there. Guess Im gong to have to practice in my garage. Will have every trick you can think of or do in 15 ft on LOCKDOWN by March!!!
Old 10-22-2002, 10:02 PM
RickNasty.com

Rick929 PBR is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Back in Kansas City

Originally posted by CRAZY DAN
Yo PBR, Whats Krackin? Thanks for letting me crash at the compound. I had a killer time! Wish we could have spent more time play riding and just hangin out, guess I will look forward to doing that in March! Duk, keep the craziness rockin tel I get back. (10 dollars all you can drink just aint right) Rick & Brandon, keep tearing that **** up. Those circle wheelies, no hander wheelies are SIC! PBR Chick, keep turning those heads! Everyone else support PBR, they are Daytonas best!!! See everyone once again in March. Cant wait!!! More stories to be told!!!

Later!
hell yea dan

**** was sooo nasty, still is.....RT, DTE, and RM still in the house, we hittin lakeland again 2morrow

we should have a nice video edited soon

cant wait til the next time

Rick929
Old 10-22-2002, 10:10 PM
IS YOUR GOD!

RONNIE is an unknown quantity at this point
DAYUMM!!!!

i gets absolutly no love from muh dawgs NO MO!!!! is cool though... im sure we'll BS sooner er later.. be safe guys!! LATA!!
Old 10-22-2002, 11:01 PM

pbrchick is an unknown quantity at this point
Yo Dan

Yo Dan Crazy man.....
You guys pulled off some pretty sick **** while u were down here
Can't wait till next time ***** gonna be OFF THE HOOK!!!!!
Next time we all gotta go out do some partyin ....a little less work a lot more partyin

See ya bike week
Till then we'll keep **** poppin
Lata PBRchick
Old 10-23-2002, 01:00 PM
DUK

DUK is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks to all who shared the compound and made this past week possible.Gorka, your the sickest I've ever witnest and Thew one of the coolest tall goofy white guys ever, CrazyDan, you should seek help somewhere if not for med reason at least for good drugs, JonnyDTE it was awsome getting to know you a little better and can't wait to rip with you again, all those guys from Boston were pretty damn cool, Bobby much fun with you as well, and Chauncy you better start respecting your elders and bring John with you from now on, Jay Majors, keep the dream alive. A special thanks to the one who made it all possible and kept the wife cool while everyone demolished everything{ love ya LINDY} Mr. DIIDY/"B"/NO HANDED WHEELIE MAN/CICLESINSHOWSMAN/TOTALPAKAGE?/UNCLE!!!!!THANKS man, I appreciate it all and am jonsing my return.Till next time my DUKLINGS, I'M OUT!$ P.S. RICK PAYNE GOT EXITS ON COAST, WHAT'S FUKIN WIT DAT? HOLLA
Old 10-23-2002, 07:13 PM

jbad is an unknown quantity at this point
TX

did I hear someone say TX ?
Old 10-23-2002, 08:05 PM

pbrchick is an unknown quantity at this point
DUK!!!!!

Duk Heres a shout out from Lindy.... Yo Duk Got your message You know I Love ya and can't wait to see you again.. BETTER BRING LINDA NEXT TIME and THATS AN ORDER (Luv ya gurl we miss u) I Handled **** pretty well didn't I Duk... You thought i was gonna loose it huh?? ...Alyssa's got a shout out too:hi duk i mis butter next tim you and linda bettr bring butter i mis you guys love alyssa byby

Aight duk... For real We can't wait 2 see ya again
***** not the same without u
Had a lot of fun... Like always when your around
Hopefully you'll be back down here soon!!! we luv ya