Beware!!!warning!! Biker Josh Hamp Giving Us Bad Name Please Read

Search this Thread

Old 07-04-2004, 01:32 PM

Do or Die is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Beware!!!warning!! Biker Josh Hamp Giving Us Bad Name Please Read

Here are but a few examples of what we are finding out of what is going on to people from different parts of the country that are not going to let themselves be ripped off without the world knowing and may be there are those that are going to with the help of the law stop such crimes. No one deserves this.

JOSH WE WILL FIND YOU BROTHER AND WITH THE AFTER YOU EVERYONE IN HOUSTON WILL KNOW TO WATCH OUT FOR YOUR SCAMMS AND STOP YOU FROM GIVING HOUSTON RIDERS A BAD NAME.

I HAVE PROOF IF YOU FOLKS NEED IT BESIDES THIS. CHECK OUT WRECKEDBIKE.COM OR 2WF.COM. I WILL EVEN EMAIL OTHER PROOF AS WELL :YEAH
THE TRUTH

BEWARE DISHONEST SELLER! [ Sportbikes for Sale - 21634 ]
URL:
Date posted: 06/17/04 Ask Seller a Question Phone:
Josh Lee from Houston. We made a deal. He lied to me and now he won't return my calls. He said he e-mailed me the tracking # and the bike had been shipped. I never received e-mail or the bike. I have already ordered a Full Fairing Body Kit for the bike. In his ad his phone number is 832-788-2070. His email is southernstunnaz@yahoo.com

MikeE
US / /
Email MikeE
3/21/2003 11:20:14 PM OK - We have a thief on the site that needs some serious jail time

His name is Eric Wright - 4227 Dartmouth, Houston TX 77005 - 832-628-2752 or 713-545-9514

He goes by the names Eric, Jay, Josh Hamp and Josh Lee Smith and also Xtreme Cycles, he uses these e-mail addresses:

indo954@yahoo.com
smc4848@aol.com
gsxrhouston@yahoo.com
standup954@yahoo.com

He sells assorted parts - Asks you to put the funds directly into his bank account and then either doesn't produce the advertised goods or runs away with your money

Buyer beware

MikeE

PS. IF YOU KNOW JOSH PASS ON THE WORD AND PLEASE EITHER INFORM THE POLICE OF MYSELF OF HIS WEARABOUTS. I got another email last night from two more people he ripped off.
Old 07-04-2004, 11:39 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Beware!!!warning!! Biker Josh Hamp Giving Us Bad Name Please Read

Old 07-05-2004, 09:26 PM

Post Re: Beware!!!warning!! Biker Josh Hamp Giving Us Bad Name Please Read

Originally Posted by Dax
I think this should be a Sticky for at least 3 or 4 months.

Thanks for the heads-up!!!
Hey thanks for the looking out Dax and everyone that has read my info. My friends that have been ripped off have been talking about getting some money between them and offer it to anyone that helps in catching this They alone lost over 25 grand and they are not very happy so they are willing to throw some money out to others that are interested in helping out with this disrespectfull loudmout. I told my buddies I will do what I can but I will let everyone know later how much money they are willing to give to get reliable info on him.
Old 07-05-2004, 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Dax
I think this should be a Sticky for at least 3 or 4 months.

Thanks for the heads-up!!!
Hey thanks for the looking out Dax and everyone that has read my info. My friends that have been ripped off have been talking about getting some money between them and offer it to anyone that helps in catching this They alone lost over 25 grand and they are not very happy so they are willing to throw some money out to others that are interested in helping out with this disrespectfull loudmout. I told my buddies I will do what I can but I will let everyone know later how much money they are willing to give to get reliable info on him.
Old 07-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Dax

Old 07-06-2004, 10:14 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dax
Since it's not a sticky yet...bump.
stuck
Old 07-06-2004, 11:16 PM
Dax

Old 07-07-2004, 08:28 PM

houstonr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Do any of you guys know this Josh Hamp? I'm wondering because I think I met him riding one time after I sent him some money for some parts.
Old 07-08-2004, 11:40 AM
EAC
StuntGarbage.com

EAC is a decent person

This is what I found on Josh Hamp (there was only one listing):

Texas Driver Detail
Name
HAMP,JOSHUA LEE License number
Address
2320 MCCUE 18 DOB
Jun 16 1981 Class

City/Zip
HOUSTON 77056 Gender
Unknown Race
Unknown
Height
Weight
Eye color
Unknown Hair
Unknown
Last transaction date
Apr 26 2002 Last transaction
Duplicate
Above information as provided by state - below is our annotations
Address (click to find others)
2320 Mccue Rd Apt 18 City/State/Zip (click to find others)
Houston , TX 77056-4611
Old 07-08-2004, 01:26 PM
Dax

Old 07-09-2004, 12:11 PM

Exclamation Re: Beware!!!warning!! Biker Josh Hamp Giving Us Bad Name Please Read

Originally Posted by houstonr6
Do any of you guys know this Josh Hamp? I'm wondering because I think I met him riding one time after I sent him some money for some parts.
:YEAH Thanks for reading my post everyone. :YEAH With your help and watching out we should be able to catch this guy and turn in his wearabouts to either the police and or inform me please. My buddy and others that got ripped off have legal proceedings against this guy already. Josh if you have read this post we are looking for you and I will help my buddy get the total 25k back. Or we will just send you to jail forever. :YEAH Cause some of us actually work for our money the hard way. :YEAH ONE MORE THING GUYS MY BUDDIES MENTIONED TO ME THERE WILL BE A REWARD IN FINDING THIS GUY AND TURNING HIM IN. :YEAH THIS IS NO JOKE OR BULLSHIT, HE AND THE OTHER GUYS GOT RIPPED SO AN EXTRA 500-1000 THEY ARE WILLING TO PART WITH IF ANYONE HELPS WITH THIS *** I wish someone could help me understand how to sticky my main message. By the way my buddy got five more people emailed him about this guy because of ebay and other websites. We need to stop this fool WILL TALK LATER FELLAS AND LADIES LATER
Old 07-10-2004, 04:34 PM

houstonr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok guys, I have some good news, I am a bartender at a club in Houston and through some friends I found out that he is dating some girl that works at Treasures or Colorado but she told my friend that he lives at some new lofts over on McCue but it is not the 2320 address, that was his ex-girlfriends address. So, anyone who is up for it we should try to find him. I have already contacted the police and they'll soon find him and put him back in jail. Otherwise, I also heard he rides with some guys named Bito, Nick (FTP Stunna here on stuntlife), and Cliff. If you guys know any of them, we should ask. Thanks for everyones help.
Old 07-10-2004, 04:39 PM
Dax

Old 07-10-2004, 05:28 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Do or Die
I wish someone could help me understand how to sticky my main message.
it is and has been stickied bro!!!
Old 07-10-2004, 11:20 PM

:YEAH
Originally Posted by 99TILLER
it is and has been stickied bro!!!
Hey thank you very much for the sticky 99tiller that is so cool and houstonr6 if you help with catching this guy and turning him in girl you just got lucky and got an extra $500 to $1000 from my buddy and his friends that got ripped. :YEAH :YEAH For everyone also that has helped out I will make sure everyone is taken care of for your efforts you guys and ladies are awsome :YEAH JOSH IF YOU ARE READING ANY OF THESE EVERYONE WILL CATCH YOU BRO IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME YOU BETTER TURN YOURSELF IN BEFORE MY BUDDY COMES DOWN THAT IS MY ONLY SUGGESTION :YEAH
Old 07-10-2004, 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Dax
Geez, what about his blood type and favorite color????

Nice work!
DAX YOU ARE A TOTAL AGENT MAN I WILL MAKE SURE MY BUDDY TAKES CARE OF YOU TOO FOR YOUR INFO, DAMB :YEAH
Old 07-10-2004, 11:31 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

KENNETH929RR is a decent person

Here are but a few examples of what we are finding out of what is going on to people from different parts of the country that are not going to let themselves be ripped off without the world knowing and may be there are those that are going to with the help of the law stop such crimes. No one deserves this.

JOSH WE WILL FIND YOU BROTHER AND WITH THE AFTER YOU EVERYONE IN HOUSTON WILL KNOW TO WATCH OUT FOR YOUR SCAMMS AND STOP YOU FROM GIVING HOUSTON RIDERS A BAD NAME.

I HAVE PROOF IF YOU FOLKS NEED IT BESIDES THIS. CHECK OUT WRECKEDBIKE.COM OR 2WF.COM. I WILL EVEN EMAIL OTHER PROOF AS WELL :YEAH
THE TRUTH

BEWARE DISHONEST SELLER! [ Sportbikes for Sale - 21634 ]
URL:
Date posted: 06/17/04 Ask Seller a Question Phone:
Josh Lee from Houston. We made a deal. He lied to me and now he won't return my calls. He said he e-mailed me the tracking # and the bike had been shipped. I never received e-mail or the bike. I have already ordered a Full Fairing Body Kit for the bike. In his ad his phone number is 832-788-2070. His email is southernstunnaz@yahoo.com

MikeE
US / /
Email MikeE
3/21/2003 11:20:14 PM OK - We have a thief on the site that needs some serious jail time

His name is Eric Wright - 4227 Dartmouth, Houston TX 77005 - 832-628-2752 or 713-545-9514

He goes by the names Eric, Jay, Josh Hamp and Josh Lee Smith and also Xtreme Cycles, he uses these e-mail addresses:

indo954@yahoo.com
smc4848@aol.com
gsxrhouston@yahoo.com
standup954@yahoo.com

He sells assorted parts - Asks you to put the funds directly into his bank account and then either doesn't produce the advertised goods or runs away with your money

Buyer beware

MikeE

PS. IF YOU KNOW JOSH PASS ON THE WORD AND PLEASE EITHER INFORM THE POLICE OF MYSELF OF HIS WEARABOUTS. I got another email last night from two more people he ripped off.
good looking out for us... now thats a true stuntlife member
Old 07-12-2004, 02:04 AM

Hey Keneth929rr,

Thanks for the reply :YEAH

I am just watching out for all of us that actually are working hard and try to make things work the right way in life with honest work. :YEAH :YEAH My buddy that got ripped off has been like a bro to me and a positive influence in my life. But as to this Josh Hamp guy I did find some good news as of Monday July 12 the FBI will also take part in investigating the whole situation. Why?? Well for anyone that thinks about hustling just to let you know it is a Federal crime to comit any sale fraud across states like this Josh Hamp did. My buddy lives in IN, and the others are from Virginia, Illinois, Alaska, Florida, and believe it or not folks right here in our back yard TX. So please keep an eye out. Like miss r6 said the Houston police are already looking for this punk, lets put him away for good. :YEAH
Old 07-12-2004, 04:45 PM

cbucgo is an unknown quantity at this point

I am new to this site and only found it because of reasons I can't explain. Me and three other friends all bought bikes from Josh and heres what happened.
He sent me a completely different bike than what I had purchased. I purchased and 02 r1 that needed some left side fairings, upper, and headlight, with a specific vin and he sent me a 2001 with that needs every fairing, forks, swingarm, and last but not least frame. I didn't get a title or anything either.
The second bike we bought was a 2002 r6 that needed some fairings. After a month we got that bike except there is a huge dent in the frame and all the stator pieces were missing including cover, bolts, gasket, stator rotor, and the gears behind the rotor. We didn't get keys or a title to that either.
The third bike was a 2001 Gixxer 1000 that was chromed but some fairings were ****ed up. After two months we got that except it has no fairings, lights, keys, title, oil pan, radiator, exhaust, oil pickup tube.
The third bike was a 2002 gixxer 1000 that was laid down at like 25 mph and after two months we got a different 02 gsxr 1000 with damaged the same as the rest. Come to find out, instead of sending us the bike we bought, he sent us a different one and kept the one we paid for, for himself. Then he blew the motor up so he can't ship us that bike either.

All of these bikes except the 02 r6, Josh purchased from www.damagedbikes.com from a guy named Mike. We have called Mike(the owner) a few times and he is a complete ******* offering us no help and won't disclose any information about the titles to these bikes.

We have contacted the Houston Police and an investigation is being done. Also, I have filed a civil lawsuit with Judge Russ Ridgeway of Harris County Precinct 5 Place 1.

I might add that the address given in a previous post is not Josh's ex girlfriend. She has a different address as I am still in contact with her. Also, I am in contact with Josh's parents and they offer no help as well. His dad owns and runs a business called Southern Exteriors.

Hope this helps some of us. If I can be of any help, PM me so we can bring Josh down and make him pay like he deserves.
Old 07-12-2004, 04:48 PM

cbucgo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Keneth929rr,

Thanks for the reply :YEAH

I am just watching out for all of us that actually are working hard and try to make things work the right way in life with honest work. :YEAH :YEAH My buddy that got ripped off has been like a bro to me and a positive influence in my life. But as to this Josh Hamp guy I did find some good news as of Monday July 12 the FBI will also take part in investigating the whole situation. Why?? Well for anyone that thinks about hustling just to let you know it is a Federal crime to comit any sale fraud across states like this Josh Hamp did. My buddy lives in IN, and the others are from Virginia, Illinois, Alaska, Florida, and believe it or not folks right here in our back yard TX. So please keep an eye out. Like miss r6 said the Houston police are already looking for this punk, lets put him away for good. :YEAH

BTW I am one of the the three guys in Virginia and the other fella is a friend in Indiana. You are also correct in stating that the F.B.I. is a part of this investigation now

Quick Reply: Beware!!!warning!! Biker Josh Hamp Giving Us Bad Name Please Read