Weekend Ridin'

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 11:49 AM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point
Weekend Ridin'

Are there any riders that do or don't do parkin' lot stuff, that ride the streets on the weekend? I've ridden the past couple of Sundays and met some pretty-nice people out in Clear Lake and we rode off to Galveston and even though 45 is pretty hot with they really haven't been that bad. This is a holiday weekend and I know some won't be able to ride, but for those that can let's do something. We don't have to go south, there are some decent places to go on the North side, if you wanna ride. I ride 100 miles one way just to put it down so the distance is no problem if you wanna ride. Just post up where you go or meet or if y'all ride on the weekends. There are usually 6 to 8 guys with me all the time, we try to tear it up all day long, get some food and drink (non-alcoholic for me) and ride some more.
Thanks for your time.................Late...........Free C........... Major without a Major.
Old 05-29-2005, 11:32 AM

robert929lewis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Weekend Ridin'

Just to clarify this thread a little I (Robert) was not the one that posted it. My friend Doug posted it when he was here and he was just looking for some feed back. I had nothing to do with this thread, except for this post..... Late
Free C.............Major without a Major
Old 06-07-2005, 06:25 PM

ablank is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Weekend Ridin'

I usually try to put in a few hundred miles on the weekends. Normally do the roads around Navasota/National Forrest/Woodlands. The route I do comes out to about 270 miles round trip and about 6 hours including food/breaks. Wouldn't mind findin some more people to ride with, normally out with people on cruisers so I gotta take the turns a bit slow to not run up on them