Dirt Toys: Atv's, bikes, and parts For Sale, Wanted or Traded

2002 Suzuki Ozark

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2004, 06:24 PM

KOTO is an unknown quantity at this point
2002 Suzuki Ozark

Yea, it's coming up on two years and I'm lookin to get a new quad. Therefore I need to sell my Ozark. Here are the modifications that will be coming with it:

-(2) 25-9.5-12 Outlaws, worn down a bit, but nothing to worry about, they still hold air fine.
-(2) Delta Series black/chrome rims, no dents, very minor surface rust (little dots I can scrape off with my finger)
-(2) 24-9-11 Dirt Devils on stock repainted rims. Tires show no wear, rims hold air fine, mabye a few scratches here and there.
-Pro Circuit T4 exhaust, probably needs a new tip (I have a hold drilled in it for my exhaust snorkel). It is just cosmetic though, quad still runs fine.
-Ramsey 2500lb wireless winch works like day one
-Twin air high flow filter
-snorkel (never really used it yet, see below)
-custom lift (will only put on of wanted)
-new steering bushings
-full skidplates
-trail tech computer/speedometer
That's all I can remember off the top of my head, it's got a few other things as well.

--What it needs--
-new front bushings (4) $10 a piece

-new rear brake pads/cable ($37/40) The cable is just in rough condition, you could easily fix it if you spent some time on it.

-new front cowl? (black center piece) $57
TOTAL= $177 from ronnies.com

This machine has never been in water above the racks, I just can't find anywhere to go deep (luckily). I'm usually doing wheelies through water too, so the front end isn't in water too much. This thing is a water wheelie monster! I spend 90% of the time crusing around on this thing, it's been on 2 rides (out of town). Most of the time I am in 1st gear, I noticed that the shifting from 1st to 2nd is pretty hard, but after 2nd gear shifting is smooth. When I say I cruised around 90% of the time, I rode slowly and smoothly (word?) enough to ride with one hand. I usually had a soda in my left hand or had a bb gun or somethin.

Now the front cowl thing does not need to be replaced, but I have a number of little cuts and stuff in it. There's a big hole in the center (covered with wood from underneath), a hole for the snorkel, 2 holes for the neutral/reverse lights, 2 little holes for fog lights, and another hole for the switch.

THE FENDERS:
yea, they're black. I need to respray them, but if someone wants the paint taken off I can do that as well. This stuff holds up real well in most conditions, but it can be brittle in very cold weather.

What I want for it!

I'd like to get around $2750 for it since I have all the accessories and it is in great mechanical condition. It runs fine. I have more than $1700 invested in this machine. Never left me out on the trail. Now if someone can find me a 400EX somewhere near me I will sell my Ozark for the same price as the quad (ex: 400EX for $2500, I'll sell the Ozark for $2500). If you have a 400EX I will do a trade.

BTW my Ozark has about 2500 miles on it. About 2300 is riding behind my house on my 5 or 6 miles of trails. Plenty of pics @ http://quadmen.funtigo.com

Last edited by KOTO; 02-10-2004 at 12:15 PM.