Houston Phifty Domination Houston, TX

houston fiddypalooza

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 02:09 AM

LincolnHawk is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: houston fiddypalooza

Originally Posted by Doggman
WHY ARE YALL BASHING ME???? I THOUGHT WE WERE BASHING SHERMAN AND DAN... I AM CONFUSED, B****ES!!! KX thanks for wrecking my stuff while i wasnt around and blake whatever you did to my I am going to find out and s**t is going to hit the fan... oh yeah and I am going to sell it cause this weekend was not fun... MUAHAHAHA you guys made we wanna keep it... :YEAH

doggman
You are correct sir, I don't recall Dan doing any stunts? Where was he? Dan, do you have a list for the groomsmen, best man, and ring bearer? I'm game for the bearer, I'll wheelie it to the altar on a .

Nah Nate, ol'e girl was wanting to ride yo **** while it was in our hotel room. I gave her some ideas, but yo fiddy wasn't ****ed with mayne, . She was also talking about you too, was good stuff. Remember when Zach said that YOU NEED TO COME TO OUR HOTEL ROOM? He wasn't kidding. I tried to get the phone from him so I could yell at you to come to the hotel room, . PM me for details, .

Big, we probably would have seen the sand castle competition had the not stopped us every two minutes. Can't hold this !

Blake
Old 06-07-2004, 02:34 AM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

haha blake the thing u dont know about that girl is she might have HUGE :boobies: but shes drum roll ..... 16 ... . but damn nate if shes talking good about you and even telling them to get you over there shes all over your nutz do what u gotta do .

damn wish we could of made it far enough down to see the competition .. i bet we would of transferred the attention from the castles to us stuntin

but im sure zach and dan thought the trip was extra worth while they found thier wives. make sure to invite us to the wedding
we must do it again it was seriously most fun ive ever had on my 50

peanut come on man your the video master no complaing but if the vid sucks everyone is blaming you

rafe you and your boyz know how to party and are all about it .. that boy rafe was on a mission at the club :YEAH
Old 06-07-2004, 11:54 AM

kxrider is an unknown quantity at this point

dude i just realized we never did get my skitin on video we shoulda done it after me u and corey went to wataburger sunday greg
Old 06-07-2004, 12:34 PM

DoubleR Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh where to start.....where to start.....

To all my new friends.......some are welcome for the tube/tire change on friday night, some are welcome for the tips on tricks, some are welcome for the extra tubes and tools on saturday.........

Thanks going out to HPD, the LA boys, the Corpus boys and all the others that I did not get to meet, but saw you.

Wedding plans - up to Roxie........lol......although I think she would look good in white, if only I had a picture of her in a white wedding dress to post.....

For me I had the best time and I will be back asap - proably next month.
And I proably stop by and ride some fiddys with you cats.....LOL

For some reason I only got a couple of Fiddy pics. I will attach them here.

I will ride / stunt next time......I promise......

SPECIAL Thanks going out to Roxie........She made the trip 20 times better than it was, when I was changing that tube on friday and I turned around and saw this great looking girl standing there......well needless to say - everything else did not matter. Thanks Roxie for a great weekend and for you being you.

here are the pics....

Hmmm.....wedding with all on fiddys? LOL
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn1275.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	82585   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn1276.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	68.8 KB
ID:	82586   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn1277.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	45.0 KB
ID:	82587   Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn1279.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	42.4 KB
ID:	82588  
Old 06-07-2004, 12:41 PM

here is the last one....

PS - to all the Haters.....keep on spreading the good word!
LOL

Good times......even breakfast on sunday morning,,,,,,yall really messed up Zach aka mud boy.

* note that the pics above show David Hasslehauf of Baywatch in his truck stoping us.......lol.....I lost count of the chases and being stopped.....but over all they were cool.....The best was watching Zach wheelie past that one cop on friday and then on saturday Nate on the road wheeling and then sees that cop...LOL.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Dscn1280.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	82589  
Old 06-07-2004, 12:43 PM

one more thing....

The bachlor party that did not happen......who ever got me set up for that and then all of you bail and Nate and the others that were passed out.....

You owe me....LOL.......But my new friend took Eric and I to a club after dinner and it was a great time. Thanks again C.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:55 PM

Doggman is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW i really do hear wedding bells!!! FIGURE IT OUT DAN!!!!! i set up the bachelor party but you bailed out on us to go with a chickie.... therefore I got an extra thirty of sleep because i was fkin exhausted............ oh well next time you come down just leave the fiddy at home because it will just take up space at roxys place oh yeah and I am really diggin those hats i need to get one quick...
Old 06-07-2004, 01:01 PM

lol.....we went to dinner and yall tell me to be there at 9:30 while all of yall do what ever.....LOL.....next time next time.....

Nate - you are one cool dude, you and Greg were pretty funny and cool with us all.
Old 06-07-2004, 02:43 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

to all again...great weekend.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:04 PM
Crash Test Dummy

roxy is an unknown quantity at this point

That’s funny I don’t recall anyone talking “taxi” trash on Saturday??? Hmmm if you got something to say… say it!
All you little boys missed out on the girl that purred like a kitty… Dan kept checking his watch I though he was bored, but on second thought maybe he was timing her.

Had a good time hanging out with you guys. Thank you Dan for the teaching me how to ride
Thanks all for letting me tag along
Old 06-07-2004, 03:31 PM

R - most welcome.

Nate - leave it at home? Roxie would make me go get it. I have the feeling I be riding b!tch from now on cause she really enjoyed riding it.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:35 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

roxy thanks for kicking it with us you were real cool ... and you and dan really make such a sweet couple and now you know how to ride a 50 thats sweet. im sure we missed some good stuff at the butt naked but all in all it was fun.

i think all our run ins with the cops were great i know they didnt want to kick us out of wherever we were thats why they were all just like ... uhhh just move or something

dan you might as well buy your wife a i mean that is what husbands do right :YEAH
Old 06-07-2004, 03:44 PM

Houston terrell is an unknown quantity at this point

Hah I want you to hook me up with one of those 12 bars.. I had gear in truck when i was leaving too.. shoulda thrown it on a said F-IT but i was tired. And The girl that was out there in the green i believe Shirt was pretty good lookin Too bad she was umm a bit young. But i guess if no one knows it happened it didnt happen right? lol I soo thought one of them was going to Wipe out my bike hard... One almost hit the big **** cages that was out at lowes.. I seen her fly out hauling **** with some headshake. I just knew she wrecked.. And the one that almost hit the cop that was I do have to say the best part was us riding up in the police station I hope that vid turns out good!!
Old 06-07-2004, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by mekrew
roxy thanks for kicking it with us you were real cool ... and you and dan really make such a sweet couple and now you know how to ride a 50 thats sweet. im sure we missed some good stuff at the butt naked but all in all it was fun.

dan you might as well buy your wife a i mean that is what husbands do right :YEAH

I was hopeing she (wifey) would buy me one for my b-day in july, and then I would give her mine.......but who knows....

that club was fun - you missed out, maybe next time?
Old 06-08-2004, 01:32 AM

jbleezze is an unknown quantity at this point

here some more pics off another camera

zachs 50 after running from cops

some of the group

Old 06-08-2004, 01:43 AM

jbleezze is an unknown quantity at this point

man what a weekend hahahahaa.........this was the best fiddy ride ever and i cant wait for dallas. just want to say thanks to everyone who came to htown, jokerz, mike and ricky, ryan and the bayou boys. hope all you f**ks had a great time hahahahahahahaha.......zach man good game and thanks for the hat, hope you had a great time in the shower for 4hrs way to f**kin GET ER DONE. aight talk to you fools late.

ps eric we'll let you know ahead of time when we come cause it would be sweet if you hook up the esinbers deal again, we'll be in touch. late
Old 06-08-2004, 09:06 AM
Regular StuntLifer

FIDDY ASS is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo J..... Yes a great time had by all. I will try to talk to my buddy about the skate park. Yea let us know about everyone coming up to Big D. On the way home Dan and I talked about plans for that weekend. Anyways thanks again for the great time in H-Town.

:YEAH :YEAH
Old 06-09-2004, 05:00 PM

sk8man311 is an unknown quantity at this point

ya we definitely had a blast. most fun i've ever had on the 50.
we really need to do this again soon.

hpd runnin from hpd was dope!!
Old 06-09-2004, 08:49 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

lol when i did standup past parking lot first time, i was scared sh*tless. i thought they were gunna chase me.atleast they werent really dicks or nething
Old 06-10-2004, 03:08 AM

LincolnHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sk8man311
ya we definitely had a blast. most fun i've ever had on the 50.
we really need to do this again soon.

hpd runnin from hpd was dope!!

Hell yeah it was!!! Greg and I were like, "WTF" then they started chasing everyone else and we BOUNCED the **** OUT!!

Blake

Quick Reply: houston fiddypalooza