Houston Phifty Domination Houston, TX

whos got a new job?

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2004, 10:36 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold
whos got a new job?

me bitches! yes sir, i got a new job at a company called madison research. i submitted a profile over the net today so they could approve it, and to my surprise they called less than an hour later. the guy told me that we havent talked about money or nething, but i would start at 15.80/hr. damn i was like yeah haha thatll work out just fine. its like double what i make at lowes, plus i get weekends off, and my mom is letting me cut back on school next semester. now greg, ur *** better be ready to stunt on the weekends hoe! oh i start the 29th, and ill be part time until the 13th of december, when ill go full time. i figure ill pay off alot of stuff like, school loans, and the kfx will be majorly paid off, then i can get the big bike in the spring, summer at the latest. i figure 15.80 an hr isnt bad for a 20 year old haha :YEAH
Old 11-15-2004, 10:46 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sprocketz is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: whos got a new job?

good ****!
Old 11-15-2004, 11:14 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

tims im always down to stunt ..

let me warn you now before you end up in my shoes .. dont let the $ fck u up from school .. full time school and full time work isnt the easiest thing in the world trust me i know. just dont let the benjamins change your plans u fgt or im going to kick u in the throat ... oh ya tim .. yearly pay raises .. oh i love gov jobs ..

congrats

btw i got the 2 rockstars chuy and laski jobs at cycle gear so they can both sux my ****
Old 11-15-2004, 11:16 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

haha tight...how much of a discount they get? yeah, im still going to school fo sho, my mom told me to only take 6or 9 hrs this next semester, and ill take 3 hrs in the summer. i honestly cant wait, its not balla status like ur paypa, but itll do haha.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:20 PM

no idea as of yet ... but when i want an oil change i know who ill be calling to get me some employee discount oil ...

just think tim i was 20 when i started working here and hey check me out now .. about to buy a house this or next month ... id say im doing pretty good
Old 11-15-2004, 11:21 PM

haha fk that, i need some front tires for the front of the kfx, and when i get my bike, im gunna need them to order me some shat.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:30 PM
Dax

Dax is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!!

But what happened with the job at Lockheed?
Old 11-15-2004, 11:32 PM

well its a subcontract, and my mom told me she couldnt hire me under her, cuz it would look fishy, so she saw this and told me about it. then she sent my resume to the madison research company. pretty soon, they will combine the place i work with and msoc or sumthin, i still have to find out what theyre combining. but they arent doing that until feb. so she said i should just get in while i can.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:41 PM
Dax

That's cool.

I know what you mean about fishy, my dad is a VP at SpaceHab, so when I was working for MRE, which was a sub to SpaceHab, it looked fishy. Then to top it off my wife worked for SpaceHab, and my father was only two levels above her on the contract.

The funny thing is that most people don't realize that it is more difficult being related to someone in authority at your work.

I know how you feel about getting a new job, I finally got a job here in Jax and started a week ago today. It's a contract job but it does pay $36 an hour, so I'm pretty stoked.

Congrats again!
Old 11-15-2004, 11:41 PM

what are u doing there tim.. shipping recieving ?

damn dax doing it nice after the move ... hmm maybe i should move out there too
Old 11-15-2004, 11:43 PM

basically greg. yes. ill be doin that and delivering mail.
dax, congrats to u too bro. yeah i woulda been hired waaaay before now, but my moms former boss was like dont hire family, now that hes gone i got a job. yeah i think my mom makes like 38 an hr. and she still bitches about not makin enough. jesus christ, women!
Old 11-15-2004, 11:53 PM
Dax

Originally Posted by mekrew
what are u doing there tim.. shipping recieving ?

damn dax doing it nice after the move ... hmm maybe i should move out there too
Yeah, out here you would make a killing with your skill set. Programmers and the like are in high demand here.
Old 11-15-2004, 11:55 PM
Dax

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
basically greg. yes. ill be doin that and delivering mail.
dax, congrats to u too bro. yeah i woulda been hired waaaay before now, but my moms former boss was like dont hire family, now that hes gone i got a job. yeah i think my mom makes like 38 an hr. and she still bitches about not makin enough. jesus christ, women!
Yeah, when the HR recruiter asked want I wanted I gave her my high-price and she said okay...I thought she would come back with a lower amount, now I'm mad I didn't ask for more. Oh, well, what can you do.

Congrats, yet again!!! And make sure you finish school!!!
Old 11-15-2004, 11:56 PM

oh fo sho. damn haha now that im quitting, like 3 others are quitting in my dept. damn they gunna be pissed haha.
definately gunna stay in school though
damn cant wait till spring/summer so i can get my 954
Old 11-16-2004, 02:43 AM

Doggman is an unknown quantity at this point

damn alot going on in h-town... kinda miss it out there. actually i really do. but I shall return soon maybe with a new bike in hand saving up now for one as we speak, so maybe i will be able to shake the rust off and get back in the saddle, if anybody finds any good or ugly but fast condition bikes for sale around 3 g's lemme know i need to start makin some moves. congrats on the job porkchop maybe you can slide some of that money over my way.

nate

P.S. sup to everybody out there from the rides and **** I fell off I aint gonna lie so dont hate a playa !!!
Old 11-16-2004, 12:42 PM

HPD peanut is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mekrew
btw i got the 2 rockstars chuy and laski jobs at cycle gear so they can both sux my ****
thats not exactly true... im still waiting to hear about the results
Old 11-16-2004, 01:50 PM

well one of yall better fkin get it...when i get my 954 in the spring, im gunna need to order some parts from yall....damper, exhaust, etc.
Old 11-17-2004, 12:25 PM

sk8man311 is an unknown quantity at this point

congrats tim...i didn't know that new job was going to pay that much.

by the time you end up getting your 954 i'll be moved up there and we'll all go ride 24-7. don't worry i'm not out of the big bike scene, i'm gonna buy a 636 when i get a chance to find a cheap salvaged one. sold my 929, i wasn't feeling that bike believe it or not, i guess cuz i grew up and got my skillz on 600's. i love them little, light *** bikes.

but ya most definitely, stay in school, that's where the real money is at, after u graduate. i can't wait to graduate...one more yr!! lol
Old 11-17-2004, 06:16 PM

neece303 is a decent person

Congrats on the job
Old 11-19-2004, 04:11 AM

jbleezze is an unknown quantity at this point

nice po-chop doin good, i need to pay off my parents and then i might think about gettin a big bike but i think my moms might go ape sheit on me, idunno but congrats and im ready to ride we havent rode in like a month were all fallin off. i started the 50 and just sat on it for like 10 min today it was great lol. imout

Quick Reply: whos got a new job?