Reckless Methods Photo Gallery
www.recklessmethods.com
Cape Cod, MA

Another DRunk night!!

Old 07-11-2004, 02:03 PM
-Si

-Si is an unknown quantity at this point
Another DRunk night!!

yeah so we are drinking at my buddys house and then we go to this party and drink more and then we go to this fat chicks house that lets my boy throw parties when her parents aree away cause she needs friends. well any way i am ****ing lit up drunk and busted moves on the dance floor with all these black chicks. and there is a ton of people there and all having a good time. theree is this fine blonde chick that keeps looking at me so i talk to her and she is like can i have a beer .. so i start feeding her beers trying to get her liquiored up . then i am like yo bitch run them numbers she is like oh thats my boy friend over there and she walks up and kiss him i am like you have to be shitting my i just gave all those ****ing beers. so any the fat chick passes out and her friend tells my boys and a bunch of people we have to leave. so i am like what ever go out side and in my head i tell my self ummmmm nah **** that we will say so i go back in with all the poeple and ther girls like leave i am like umm nah how about no you sow. so she start yelling and my girls start ****ing her up so no i am standing there with like a 5 on 5 chick royal rumble and i am scream bust out a titty hoping i can get a free show. so no i am ****ing heat so every starts to leave but there are a bunch of heads still in the house so my punk *** walks out back grabs a cinder block and whip it through the side door. glass every were i run and the house start clearing out so i jump ina a car and am like umm good night. till we go back to my friends house and the fuzz roll up and like umm we know its you i am likeumm nah. there like umm yeah. but it was my buddies father so he like i wont bust you just pay for it so i am like ok . so then i pass out alone again but all and all it was a good night......................................... peace -Si :YEAH
Old 07-11-2004, 02:10 PM

D-WRECK is a decent person
Re: Another DRunk night!!

-si gotta love your drunk stories
Old 07-11-2004, 04:06 PM
POS

POS is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats mint bust out the bitches ****in door....sucks ya gotta pay though...More storys
Old 07-11-2004, 05:08 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Chosen One can only hope to improve

Prove it! - they cant do **** bro. You are my hero, and thank you again for making another boring sunday come to life!
Old 07-11-2004, 06:05 PM

lil peirce, someone needs to teach you how to edit yoru posts... u focked up twice.
Old 07-11-2004, 08:40 PM
-Si

oh yeah i forgot in the middle of the chick fight was Rob (BBC454) trying to break it up. it was so funny seeing him dooging the furious bitch slaps being thrown
Old 07-11-2004, 08:44 PM

-si, You need a camera. Wait a minute!... i got an idea. Maybe i could follow you around for a few weekends, put together a nice si- drunk short film, and ***** it out to m.t.v. you'd be a star dog! :YEAH what do you think? holla at ya boy, cuz im serious.
Old 07-12-2004, 05:44 AM

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by Chosen One
-si, You need a camera. Wait a minute!... i got an idea. Maybe i could follow you around for a few weekends, put together a nice si- drunk short film, and ***** it out to m.t.v. you'd be a star dog! :YEAH what do you think? holla at ya boy, cuz im serious.
Yah, you can make a Drunkumentory!

You can be famous like Michael Moore, but no one will hate you cuz you'll be honest in your filmmaking!
Old 07-13-2004, 01:08 PM
-Si

so yeah i am talking to my boy today about that party i was at when i did this he is like dude" I come out side and your standing there whipping beer bottles at the house" and he was like what the ****. and the chick come out screaming and i guess i am like " one secong i am almost done" .. haha and just keep whipping emtpy's at her house
Old 07-13-2004, 01:42 PM

AAAAHHHH, i almost fell off my seat picturing that! thats awesome. so whats up -si. ? You gonna take me up on that offer or what. mine as well put it on tape sell it, and make millions! :YEAH