Reckless Methods Photo Gallery
www.recklessmethods.com
Cape Cod, MA

One of them daysssss.... lol

Old 04-06-2004, 12:03 PM

ProzaK is an unknown quantity at this point
One of them daysssss.... lol

where it starts off as soon as u wake up.... .

woke up late forgot to set my alarm...
woke up sweatin ***** feelin like crap and stand up to step in a lil puddle of **** from my dog.. thanks
go to get coffe... only to realize the dollar in my pocket isnt going to cut it.
get to work to find out the new server we put in ****ed alot of **** up.. and now i have to spend all day fixing crap... dealing with ******** with no internet... HOLY **** they cant work without the god damn internet
**** OFFFFF.... not to mention things are gettin a lil sour with the girlie ive been talkin to... stressin me out... now im hungry as ****... but that dollar still isnt doing **** for me...

thank god i have a dirtbike at home... im gonna leave work and go tear *** ride some motocross.. ill be aight.. lol

i know my days not that bad.. im just stressin today..
anyone else have a crappy day lately ?
Old 04-06-2004, 12:06 PM

shtbx is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: One of them daysssss.... lol

yea, the guy i work with is on vacation this week, it's just me and my dumbshit, pain in the ***, worthless, piece of trash, stuntlife hating, boss....all week
Old 04-06-2004, 12:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve

my day sucks too. ive been a lil sick for like a week and i went to the docs yesterday ,he gives me some **** so im look ahhh ill be all better in a few days. so i go out and get wasted last night and when i woke up this morning i cant hear out of my left ear. hmmmmmm i think i have a ear infection now.
WTF i cant hear this sucks i feel retarted
lata,
mike
Old 04-06-2004, 12:36 PM

least your not actually retarded like me..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
tony2.jpg (21.7 KB, 79 views)
Old 04-06-2004, 12:39 PM

oh yea.. and to add to the list i forogt to put on deoderant.. i didnt shower.. so i smeel like a piece of ******* right now.. and i have to goto over 100 end user computers today to fix ****in ****...

i gotta go analyze my god damn bills to see if i can take out 20 bucks from some food and gas... woooooooooo
Old 04-06-2004, 12:42 PM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Sunday morning I drag my *** outta bed dreading the pile of **** that's on my desk at work. Everyone loves working on Sundays, right? Especially after working the previous 7 days in a row. But I can't go straight to work cuz I have to get my hair cut so I don't end up looking like Johnny Damon. My appointment is at 10:00, so I hurry the f.uck up, take a quick shower and get there on time. The stupid *** manager forgets about daylight savings time, so the effin' door is locked.

So I run across the street to the supermarket cuz I forgot to bring a lunch. I grab a sandwich, a muffin, some pop-tarts, some soda, and I'm on my way to the checkout. Then I see a sign... SALE: Bud Ice 12-packs -$7.99. :YEAH I think - 'this will go great with my sandwich.' So I manage to free up a hand so I can grab the twelver, cuz I didn't have a baskart & I hate those stupid carrying baskets. There's nothing gayer than carrying around a little basket with handles. You may as well be carrying a purse or buying make-up and tampons. Anyway, I make my purchases and head out. I'm about ten steps away from my car when the cardboard handle on my 12-pack breaks! In an attempt to save my precious beer, I drop my grocery bag and my soda. The soda hits the parking lot and bursts, and I still couldn't save the beer. It crashed onto the ground. A couple bottles smashed, a couple just had the tops blown off, and they are all rolling around in the middle of the parking lot. I grab whatever bottles look like they still have the tops on, and throw them in my trunk.
When I got to work, I count 6 bottles. 6 outta 12 ain't bad. I'm batting .500 and I still have my sandwich, which didn't get TOO much beer on it. So work sucked, but the remaining beers made it tolerable. Then I went home at 8:00 to watch Pedro and the Sox lose. Damn, they suck as bad as I do.
Old 04-06-2004, 03:08 PM

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i
Sunday morning I drag my *** outta bed dreading the pile of **** that's on my desk at work. Everyone loves working on Sundays, right? Especially after working the previous 7 days in a row. But I can't go straight to work cuz I have to get my hair cut so I don't end up looking like Johnny Damon. My appointment is at 10:00, so I hurry the f.uck up, take a quick shower and get there on time. The stupid *** manager forgets about daylight savings time, so the effin' door is locked.

So I run across the street to the supermarket cuz I forgot to bring a lunch. I grab a sandwich, a muffin, some pop-tarts, some soda, and I'm on my way to the checkout. Then I see a sign... SALE: Bud Ice 12-packs -$7.99. :YEAH I think - 'this will go great with my sandwich.' So I manage to free up a hand so I can grab the twelver, cuz I didn't have a baskart & I hate those stupid carrying baskets. There's nothing gayer than carrying around a little basket with handles. You may as well be carrying a purse or buying make-up and tampons. Anyway, I make my purchases and head out. I'm about ten steps away from my car when the cardboard handle on my 12-pack breaks! In an attempt to save my precious beer, I drop my grocery bag and my soda. The soda hits the parking lot and bursts, and I still couldn't save the beer. It crashed onto the ground. A couple bottles smashed, a couple just had the tops blown off, and they are all rolling around in the middle of the parking lot. I grab whatever bottles look like they still have the tops on, and throw them in my trunk.
When I got to work, I count 6 bottles. 6 outta 12 ain't bad. I'm batting .500 and I still have my sandwich, which didn't get TOO much beer on it. So work sucked, but the remaining beers made it tolerable. Then I went home at 8:00 to watch Pedro and the Sox lose. Damn, they suck as bad as I do.
I SELF-MEDICATE!
Old 04-06-2004, 06:42 PM

WickedRiderRich is a decent person

that sucks. so im at work at the end off the day and its windy as **** so i get up on top of the trailer(i drive a 18 wheeler and haul bark mulch) so i get on top of the trailer like i always do so i start to undo the canves and a big gaust of wind comes and blows the f#cking thing up and over me causing me to fall back. i start to fall knowing im on my way to brakeing my back again i try to figure the best way to land. i land on my feet on the fuel tank and anybody who knows my truck knows its all chromed out. anyways i put a big *** dent in the tank and my back is killing me.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:49 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just found out today that I have to go to Cali next week.... FOR LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!! I have to meet with part of my group to finish more testing and do some configuration. Apparently, we don't have the secret phone line in place yet over there, and we can't discuss anything over normal phone/Internet lines. Sooo.... next Tuesday I fly out on a red-eye, work all damn day, and fly out again that evening at 3pm.

Normally I would figure out a way to stay out there for a few days. But I can't go Friday 'cuz it's Good Friday and some people won't be there. I tried Monday, but every available flight from Providence to LAX is sold out on American, which is the airline we use. And I have to be back on Wednesday because I have a major design review.

I'm the only with no real commitments that's familiar enough with the product we're integrating that can fly out there, so they dumped it on me.

Then next month, I'm working there full time for 3-4 weeks, leaving on Monday and flying back to Providence on Friday.
Old 04-06-2004, 06:50 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by WickedRiderRich
that sucks. so im at work at the end off the day and its windy as **** so i get up on top of the trailer(i drive a 18 wheeler and haul bark mulch) so i get on top of the trailer like i always do so i start to undo the canves and a big gaust of wind comes and blows the f#cking thing up and over me causing me to fall back. i start to fall knowing im on my way to brakeing my back again i try to figure the best way to land. i land on my feet on the fuel tank and anybody who knows my truck knows its all chromed out. anyways i put a big *** dent in the tank and my back is killing me.

Dr. Jay Can help
Old 04-06-2004, 06:55 PM

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
Dr. Jay Can help
Dr. Cam can also help. And you don't feel all itchy afterwards, either.
Old 04-06-2004, 07:07 PM

WickedRiderRich is a decent person

ya but i like fealing itchy.
Old 04-06-2004, 07:47 PM
POS

POS is an unknown quantity at this point

All itchy Dr.Carnes...Hey silent hook me up wit some one of the goodies....Hey rich what company do you work for?
Old 04-06-2004, 08:01 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Chosen One can only hope to improve

damn, and i thought installing hydros, was a pain in da ***/bad day. yikes!
Old 04-06-2004, 08:41 PM

Angel Of Death is a decent person

So we lost a guy to the detachment in St. Petersburg Russia, and another guy is on vacation in Frankfurt Germany, so we're down to three people working 8 to 12 hour shifts daily for the next two weeks. Plus, we're being forced to spring clean the house by thursday by our boss, which is freakin huge cuz the dept of state cant do anything right. my back hurts from standing all day and what do i have to look forward to? 29 more months of standing 8 hours a day. Plus, our assistant detachment commander told me yesterday to shut my mouth forever, that my opinion doesnt matter because i'm not a sergeant. I cant wait for my life to be over
Old 04-06-2004, 10:00 PM

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by sclevela
i work in human poop.................i think i win!
I hope your job is as bad as those two guys from TREMORS where they're performing sewage removal and the machine busts and covers them both, then you win