Reckless Methods Photo Gallery
www.recklessmethods.com
Cape Cod, MA

Just Checking To See

Old 05-26-2003, 08:23 PM

BADBOY_750 is an unknown quantity at this point
Just Checking To See

Hey stunt lifers. We at gixxer.com is getting together for a day of fun on June 7th with a rain date of June 8th. We are heading up to Hampton Beach. I was wondering if any of you's would like to join us on the trip. Here is a copy of the post I put up on the trip. If any of you want you may contact me at :

BOSTON_BAD_BOYS@YHO.COM

Last night Selin and I was out running the highways, gathering exit numbers for our meeting points. Now from all the feedback I've been gettig, This is going to be a big run. We are going to try and make this a easy and SAFE trip for everyone.

Now for the South Shore,Boston and RI riders, we are all going to meet off rte 128. There is a exit 3 (HOUGHTON POND). For anyone gaining that exit from the Braintree or rte 24 direction,once you get off the ramp take a right and bout a 1/4 mile down on the right wll be a big parking lot.

For the Rhode Island riders you will come up 95N, and once you come to where 95 meets rte 128 you will bare right off the highway heading towards Braintree and rte 24. Just before the rte 24 exit. You will see exit 3 (Houghton Pond) as you go up the ramp you will take a left and about 1/4 mile down on the right you too will see the parking lot we will meet.

Boston riders you know Houghton Pond all so well. You just need to continue past the main entrance to Houghton Pond and take a left at the stop sign like your heading towards rte 128. Once you make that left you will see the parking lot on the left.

For the Framingham,Shrewsbury,Worcester area riders. Its up to you on how you come down towards rte 128/ 95N You have two choices. You can come the Mass Pike, or down rte 9. Both will bring you to rte 128/ 95N. You will get on rte 128/ 95N and ride to exit 30A. there you will see a Mobile gas station and a McDonald sitting along side of this route.

Now for the Malden,Everett,Sommerville, These riders I will have to get together with GRIFF and find a way to bring that area in the game plan. It appears the exit I was going to use for them has been lets say not available. So I will work something out with him and those riders.

We should make our last meeting point by 12 noon. So lets have the South Shore,Boston,RI Riders meet off rte 128 at exit 3 by 11am, then we can head up and meet the Worcester,Framingham,Shrewsbury at exit 30A by 11:30am. Then Last but not least meet the Malden,Everett,Sommerville by noon.

June 7th will be the day, June 8th will be the rain date. Anyone needing additional info feel free to email me for such. So are you riders still up for the trip? I say we should do this
Old 05-26-2003, 08:27 PM

KyLe GixR600 is an unknown quantity at this point
hey, I saw you last tuesday headin to motorcycle night,i was juts elavin,to bad i wanted meet ya n check out your bike..looks mint from wat i saw, o well we'll see how tomrow goes and if i go or watever maybe ill see ya there.....
Old 05-26-2003, 11:48 PM

PrplHaz4 is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd prob be interested if i'm around (and if the weather's nice of course)

leaving from waltham
Old 05-27-2003, 01:54 AM

MI Xtremes Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
THATS QUIT A COMMUT FOR SOME........

LET US KNOW ABOUT A SHOW/RIDE DOWN SOUTH
Old 05-27-2003, 08:14 AM

Re: Just Checking To See

Hey Kyle sorry we missed each other last Tuesday, permitting the weather allowing us to roll, I'll be there again tonight. Maybe we can meet then. Thanks for the compliments on the bike. I was happy with the replies I got while at the meet last Tuesday night.

Originally posted by BADBOY_750
Hey stunt lifers. We at gixxer.com is getting together for a day of fun on June 7th with a rain date of June 8th. We are heading up to Hampton Beach. I was wondering if any of you's would like to join us on the trip. Here is a copy of the post I put up on the trip. If any of you want you may contact me at :

BOSTON_BAD_BOYS@YHO.COM

Last night Selin and I was out running the highways, gathering exit numbers for our meeting points. Now from all the feedback I've been gettig, This is going to be a big run. We are going to try and make this a easy and SAFE trip for everyone.

Now for the South Shore,Boston and RI riders, we are all going to meet off rte 128. There is a exit 3 (HOUGHTON POND). For anyone gaining that exit from the Braintree or rte 24 direction,once you get off the ramp take a right and bout a 1/4 mile down on the right wll be a big parking lot.

For the Rhode Island riders you will come up 95N, and once you come to where 95 meets rte 128 you will bare right off the highway heading towards Braintree and rte 24. Just before the rte 24 exit. You will see exit 3 (Houghton Pond) as you go up the ramp you will take a left and about 1/4 mile down on the right you too will see the parking lot we will meet.

Boston riders you know Houghton Pond all so well. You just need to continue past the main entrance to Houghton Pond and take a left at the stop sign like your heading towards rte 128. Once you make that left you will see the parking lot on the left.

For the Framingham,Shrewsbury,Worcester area riders. Its up to you on how you come down towards rte 128/ 95N You have two choices. You can come the Mass Pike, or down rte 9. Both will bring you to rte 128/ 95N. You will get on rte 128/ 95N and ride to exit 30A. there you will see a Mobile gas station and a McDonald sitting along side of this route.

Now for the Malden,Everett,Sommerville, These riders I will have to get together with GRIFF and find a way to bring that area in the game plan. It appears the exit I was going to use for them has been lets say not available. So I will work something out with him and those riders.

We should make our last meeting point by 12 noon. So lets have the South Shore,Boston,RI Riders meet off rte 128 at exit 3 by 11am, then we can head up and meet the Worcester,Framingham,Shrewsbury at exit 30A by 11:30am. Then Last but not least meet the Malden,Everett,Sommerville by noon.

June 7th will be the day, June 8th will be the rain date. Anyone needing additional info feel free to email me for such. So are you riders still up for the trip? I say we should do this
Old 05-27-2003, 09:03 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by PrplHaz4
I'd prob be interested if i'm around (and if the weather's nice of course)

leaving from waltham
There's a bunch of riders from the somerville area, I was talking to kevin about where we should meet up. Maybe that small parking lot on rt 16 right near medford center? What you think?
Old 05-27-2003, 09:13 AM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
I will meet you at the beach.

I will be in my usual spot.
Old 05-27-2003, 12:24 PM

Re: Re: Just Checking To See

Originally posted by BADBOY_750
Hey Kyle sorry we missed each other last Tuesday, permitting the weather allowing us to roll, I'll be there again tonight. Maybe we can meet then. Thanks for the compliments on the bike. I was happy with the replies I got while at the meet last Tuesday night.

We are working on the Sommerville,Malden,Everett area as we speak. Thats the only area that is not fully set. The plan is to make a run straight up 95N.

I have RI riders and the South Shore riders, plus the Boston Riders meeting at exit 3 (HOUGHTON POND) by 11am, then we are heading up 95N to exit 30A to meet the Framingham,Worcester, and Schrewsbury riders in that area by 11:30am.

Our next hook up is the Sommerville, Malden,Everett area which right now looks like they are going to meet at the Diplomat on rte 1 then head over to a spot i believe is between exit 53 and 54 on 95N. by 12 noon. I will get the final details for that last pick up.

It's looking to be a large group and the less we have to deal with running thru different towns the better of keeping all the bikes together. I will get back at ya with the info.
Old 05-27-2003, 12:31 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
Kevin, One of the meeting spots that we often use is right at the 95 - 93 intersection at the woburn mall. It's right off the exit and very easy to spot. We go to the very front of the parking lot near the fleet ATM so it's easy to see the group from the street when you get off the exit. This may be a good place to organize people from our area to meet, so that you won't have to go out of your way at all. The parking lot is huge so there's no worry about things getting too chaotic with traffic. I'ts maybe 10 minutes from the slumerville area too.
Old 05-28-2003, 07:53 AM

That sounds good enough to me, if you want to use one of those for a pick up. All I need is for you to get me the exit number so I can post it on gixxer.com and other riders who are in the area.
Old 06-01-2003, 11:51 AM

The final exits and time for Satuday' Hampton Beach run

For those who are interested in this ride. and the weather allowing to go thru. Here are the final meeting points and times for the Hampton Beach run.OK is everyone all set on the meeting points for the Hampton Beach Run. If the weather allows this run to be a go. This how its gonna go down.

1) Boston, South Shore,Rhode Island will meet at exit 3 off rte 128/95 Houghton Pond in Milton. Rhode Island when you come down 95 bare right heading towards Boston/Braintree an bout 2 to 3 miles you'll see the exit just before rte 24. Go up the ramp and turn left. We wll meet at the poing at 10:30am departing at 11:00am

2)Worcester,Framingham,Shrewsbury and other area you will be asked to meet on rte 128/95N at exit 30a. There you will see a Mobil Gas station and Mcdonald sitting right along the highway. Hoping you guys can be there by 11:00am leaving at 11:30am (Cambridge you have the option of hooking up at either the 11:00 meeting point which is exit 30a or you can go up to between exit 53 and 54 with the 12:00 meeting point. The choice is yours).

3)Now the Malden,Everett,Sommerville and other areas near can meet up on rte 1N at the Diplomat parking lot by 11:30am and heading up to th final point on rte 128/95N at 12:00 noon departing at 12:15pm.

These are the three meeting points along rte 128/95N and their times. Anyone who wants attend and does not have a bike, There are some cars that will be heading up along with the pack as well. Thats just a FYI. Hope to see you all. This should be a blast of a time this up and coming Saturday.

I do hope you are able to make it and look forward to riding wit ya.