Reckless Methods Photo Gallery
www.recklessmethods.com
Cape Cod, MA

few new pics of my Tubbed Magnum - handles & windows GONE!!!

Old 06-13-2007, 11:15 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
few new pics of my Tubbed Magnum - handles & windows GONE!!!

These are from last week, finally getting to it now. Both front doors are off shaving the handles & moldings, the rear doors & all 1/4 glass is gone & getting mudded up. These pics have all the mud before the finish layer so its on thick. I will get some more recent pics before the weekend hopefully - just crazy to get over there during the week.

We ordered the solenoids for the front doors and we are waiting for them to come in. I cant wait to look down the side of the car & it have NOTHING! No handles, moldings, windows, trim. NOTHING! Look at where the rear door window "caps, or moldings" were - they made up filler moldings, welded them in place & kept going. Friday I should have up to date pics. Here for now:

IMG_1841.jpg

IMG_1842.jpg

IMG_1844.jpg

IMG_1845.jpg

IMG_1846.jpg

IMG_1847.jpg

IMG_1848.jpg

IMG_1849.jpg

IMG_1850.jpg

IMG_1851.jpg

IMG_1852.jpg

IMG_1853.jpg

All for now. Be back in 2 days. Working this much always puts me a week or so behind between getting the pictures & posting them - in the int rum there is so much more work done!!!
Old 06-13-2007, 11:23 PM

CPat is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: few new pics of my Tubbed Magnum - handles & windows GONE!!!

Hell YEAH!!!!!!! Lovin' it!!! It's gonna be bad *** when you're all done, huh? Gonna stay black? Air Ride? Rim Size? Is it a body drop? Or just doing the regular set-up? Who's doing your work?

Sorry for the 20 questions, lol. Mini-truckin was where I started, so it's nice to see people still into it.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Speedfreak Chic
Hell YEAH!!!!!!! Lovin' it!!! It's gonna be bad *** when you're all done, huh? Gonna stay black? Air Ride? Rim Size? Is it a body drop? Or just doing the regular set-up? Who's doing your work?

Sorry for the 20 questions, lol. Mini-truckin was where I started, so it's nice to see people still into it.

I love questions on the car, i keeps me going.

The car has one off, boyd cottington wheels that took over 7 months to have made. the rears are 20x15" wheels with a 5" back spacing giving me over 10 INCHES OF LIP!!!!! Everyone uses 15" wheels for a pro street tubbed car, I did the same on a brand new car with 3,000 miles on a 20" wheel. For right now the car is SLAMMED on springs - AIR-RIDE TECHNOLOGIES has been working with me for a system, I want to hit a button and put the rockers into the weeds. The car is mostly going to stay black, with something that I don't know yet. Something to set it off. Time Will tell.........
thanks for the interest.
Old 06-13-2007, 11:30 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

coming along ******* sick like
Old 06-14-2007, 11:06 AM

ftrain is a decent person

How you going to put gas in it?
Old 06-14-2007, 07:13 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ftrain
How you going to put gas in it?
haha

looks sick i cant wait to see this thing done:YEAH
Old 06-14-2007, 09:49 PM

Normally you put gas in through an internal fuel cell....I dunno how it'd work in a SUV, but in mini-trucks you put the fuel cell into the bed of the truck so that when you're draggin' it's nuts off, you don't drag a hole into the gas tank (been there, done that....not fun).

Carnes....are they gonna set it up so you can drop it on it's nuts without a body drop? That's f-in insane dude!!! And 10" of lip is gonna be the shiz, huh? Keep me updated on pics!!!! You should keep the exterior murdered out and do the interior up....it seems to be the upcoming trend down south.

I'm looking at an idea for the next project for the show bike (when it gets going, lol). I wanna body drop a full size 3", full air ride, with an inverted bed (air set up goes under the bed floor and the floor of the bed is raised up so that it sits over the suspension) so that I can pull up, drop the truck on it's nuts, roll the bike onto the bed, strap it down, air up, roll out. How bad *** would that be????
Old 06-17-2007, 05:00 PM

Normally you put gas in through an internal fuel cell....I dunno how it'd work in a SUV, but in mini-trucks you put the fuel cell into the bed of the truck so that when you're draggin' it's nuts off, you don't drag a hole into the gas tank (been there, done that....not fun).

Carnes....are they gonna set it up so you can drop it on it's nuts without a body drop? That's f-in insane dude!!! And 10" of lip is gonna be the shiz, huh? Keep me updated on pics!!!! You should keep the exterior murdered out and do the interior up....it seems to be the upcoming trend down south.

I'm looking at an idea for the next project for the show bike (when it gets going, lol). I wanna body drop a full size 3", full air ride, with an inverted bed (air set up goes under the bed floor and the floor of the bed is raised up so that it sits over the suspension) so that I can pull up, drop the truck on it's nuts, roll the bike onto the bed, strap it down, air up, roll out. How bad *** would that be????
THATS what im sayin, squash the truck down, load up & be out!! yeah, 20" wheels with a 10" lip look S I C K.

Here is my beverage of choice on my wheels! My daughter could sit IN them when I first got them. I can't wait to put the rocker panels on the ground. PSSSSSHHT slam!

And My fuel cell is between the rear frame rails, i'll have to open the rear gate to fuel the car. Small price to pay

IMG_0797.jpg

Fuel Cell:

IMG_1760.jpg
Old 06-17-2007, 05:05 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

******* SICK!
Old 06-17-2007, 05:06 PM

:YEAH

IMG_1661.jpg

Rim8.jpg

Rim6.jpg

Rim4.jpg

Rim3.jpg

Rim2.jpg

Rim1.jpg

Love those pictures
Old 06-17-2007, 06:36 PM

ohhhhhhh....drool worthy. Nice nice Carnes!!!!
Old 06-17-2007, 07:24 PM

ohhhhhhh....drool worthy. Nice nice Carnes!!!!

Thank You, Thank you. I honestly get a S**t eating grin every time I see those pictures. I can't wait to see them SLAMMED up into the wells of the car, or in a wall of smoke doing a hole shot.

FUN FUN FUN
Old 06-18-2007, 01:13 PM

ftrain is a decent person

haha Nice carnes. I am going to have to post up some of my ballin pictures. New trailer in two weeks, beadlocks installed, just finishing up the flat skid and relocating the tank in the rear. Granted it is no ballin like Carnes ballin.

p.s. who is this speadfreak chic?
Old 06-18-2007, 06:15 PM

lol....FTrain....I'm CPat, the Director of SpeedFreakInc.com.
Old 06-18-2007, 08:53 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Don't let ftrain near the car
Old 06-18-2007, 09:59 PM

F train will run my car over with his jeep.

he almost killed me once in it, but give me a few more beers & i'll get right back in the passengers seat! There is no ride like a wild one! YEEEE HA!!!!
Old 08-25-2007, 03:55 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Is this ******* car ******* done yet?!? By the time you finish building this ******* thing your daughter is going to have her ******* license for **** sake!
Old 08-25-2007, 04:38 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

more pics!!!
Old 08-25-2007, 06:14 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i
Is this ******* car ******* done yet?!? By the time you finish building this ******* thing your daughter is going to have her ******* license for **** sake!

carnes is ****** lazy
Old 08-25-2007, 06:19 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by alevelcs
carnes is ****** lazy
and your a ******* douchebag

Quick Reply: few new pics of my Tubbed Magnum - handles & windows GONE!!!