www.recklessmethods.com
Cape Cod, MA

I hate France

Old 05-15-2003, 03:59 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
I hate France

I Hate France and the French!!!

I love French Fries, French Toast, French Bread, French-Onion Dip, French's Mustard, French Kissing, French-Cut Underwear, AND even French Vanilla Ice Cream. BUT I hate France!

Old 05-16-2003, 12:41 AM

shtbx is an unknown quantity at this point
FU@KING FRANCE.....AND THOSE DIRTY FRENCH
Old 05-16-2003, 07:28 PM

"CK" is an unknown quantity at this point
We can go to sunny Aspen.....
I don't know Lloyd, I heard the French are ********...
Old 05-16-2003, 08:29 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by "CK"
We can go to sunny Aspen.....
I don't know Lloyd, I heard the French are ********...
hahahaa
Old 05-16-2003, 08:39 PM

Emily is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah **** France
Old 05-17-2003, 07:38 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
Actually France is one of the most cool places in the world. Also the cops love seeing Americans stunt over there. NOW the French GOV'T is a different story! It blows ***! I'll be going back the end of June for a month. I'll send you some pictures of THOSE DIRTY FRENCH girls! LOL
Old 05-18-2003, 04:15 PM
DTE & CORE 6

Sulli is an unknown quantity at this point
Friggin' Frogs

An American is having breakfast one morning (coffee,
croissants, bread,
butter and jam) when a Frenchman, chewing gum, sits down
next to him.
The American ignores the Frenchman who, nevertheless,
starts a conversation.

Frenchman: "You American folk eat the whole bread??"
American (in a bad mood): "Of course."
Frenchman: (after blowing a huge bubble) "We don't. In
France, we only
eat what's inside. The crusts we collect in a container,
recycle it, transform them into croissants and sell them to the states."

The Frenchman has a smirk on his face. The American listens
in silence.
The Frenchman persists: "Do you eat jelly with the bread??"
American: "Of Course."
Frenchman: (cracking his gum between his teeth and
chuckling). "We don't! In France we eat fresh fruit for breakfast, then we
put all the peels, seeds, and leftovers in containers, recycle
them, transform them into jam and sell the jam to the states.

The American then asks: "Do you have sex in France?"
Frenchman: "Why of course we do", he says with a big smirk.
American: "And what do you do with the condoms once you've
used them?" Frenchman: "We throw them away, of course."
American: "We don't. In America, we put them in a
container, recycle them, melt them down into chewing gum and sell them to
France."
Old 04-26-2004, 03:21 PM

Hornet is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I hate France

You hate france? poor guys.perhaps you prefer george bush.if you are as inteligent as him i understand!Keep your bad feed,your hamburger and all ***** you are and stay in usa it s better for europe.you are very poor guys because you say that you hate france and i m sure that nobody of you know france!americans****er
Old 04-26-2004, 03:27 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough

Nice broken english!
Old 04-26-2004, 03:35 PM

od1nixer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hornet
You hate france? poor guys.perhaps you prefer george bush.if you are as inteligent as him i understand!Keep your bad feed,your hamburger and all ***** you are and stay in usa it s better for europe.you are very poor guys because you say that you hate france and i m sure that nobody of you know france!americans****er
Here in America, we have something called humor.

Get some or get bent
Old 04-26-2004, 03:36 PM

jimmyjammer is an unknown quantity at this point

Gee I wonder what French ***** with one post wrote that?

Hmmm I wonder

Here's to you France :SPLAT:
Old 04-26-2004, 03:52 PM

whoa.

You suck at the english. Now.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
STFUC.jpg (27.2 KB, 4 views)
Old 04-26-2004, 04:00 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Hornet
This is a prime example why USA is a super power and france is NOT!! :YEAH
Old 04-26-2004, 04:30 PM

Diesel_RR is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by jixxer0377
This is a prime example why USA is a super power and france is NOT!! :YEAH
I legit hate the french they are just still upset cause we beat there *** boston style and had a tea party in the harbor with there gay gun toeten Shave ur arm pits take a shower paint a F$cked up picture call it a moana lisa and call it a day.. The whole country can suck a i dick, I even hate Canadiens... Ireland forver atleast we can drink.... Oh ya does anyone remember the RealWorld in Europe GUESS where the GAY kid was from can someone say FRANCE

SUCK DEEZ NUTS
Diesel
aka tv super start

p.s.
I got a zit on my *** and its killin me
Old 04-26-2004, 04:57 PM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person

Wow, almost a full year after this thread started....

and France still sucks!!!
Old 04-27-2004, 12:22 AM

Ashish is an unknown quantity at this point

when i went to paris, the first thing i noticed is the place was dirty! (went to london right after which brought me to that conclusion). but i do love thier beer vending machines that are everywhere, naked chicks on billboards, the red light district (which is HUGE), and yeh. definitly a fun place to party.
Old 04-27-2004, 02:26 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by ChrisNoF4i
Wow, almost a full year after this thread started....

and France still sucks!!!
Next time you meet a frenchman with an attitude, remind him that if weren't for the United States Marine Corps, he'd be speaking german!

You expected a change? how naive

In France one must adapt oneself to the fragrance of a urinal.
--Gertrude Stein (1874-1946), U.S. author. Said to author and poet Frederic Prokosch. Quoted in: Prokosch, Voices: A Memoir, "Style" (1983). Prokosch had paid a visit to Stein in Paris, asking her opinion of the city. "Alice deplores the public urinals," Stein explained. "I keep explaining to Alice that the Parisians are all wine-drinkers and for a gentleman the bladder is more restless than for a lady."

[France is] a country where the money falls apart but you can't tear the toilet paper.
--Billy Wilder (b. 1906), U.S. film director. Quoted in: Maurice Zolotow, Billy Wilder in Hollywood, ch. 18 (1977).

How can anyone govern a nation that has two hundred and forty-six different kinds of cheese?
--Charles de Gaulle (1890-1970), French general, president. Quoted in: Newsweek (New York, 1 Oct. 1962).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
francesucks.jpg (7.9 KB, 92 views)
Old 04-27-2004, 02:34 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person
A Brief French 'Military' History

For french-haters and history buffs alike. It's worth it to read the whole article, trust me!

Gaul vs. Julius Caesar - Gaul defeated by Rome circa 49 B.C. (Rome defeated the early French swine - the Frenchies had to Hail Julius Caesar as their new leader)

Gaul vs. Franks - Gaul defeated by Franks (the 'original' French, replaced by the Franks *sigh*)
Franks vs. Huns - Huns sack Paris circa 450 A.D. (Huns finally defeated here - Attila's ONLY defeat. Notice it was done by a German-Roman coalition, NOT the Franks)

Franks vs. Themselves - Clovis unites Franks into one kingdom around 511 A.D. He dies and the 'kingdom' falls apart at the seams. Ever hear of naming a successor or how bout a will?

Franks vs. Muslims - Charles Martel defeats a SMALL Muslim raiding party at the Battle of Tours in 732 A.D. Muslims lost interest so Charles claimed a 'great victory'. Notice they didn't follow up and kick the Muslims out of Spain though.....

Franks vs. Franks - Charlemagne crowned 'Emperor of the Romans', Christmas 800 A.D. Again this 'empire' fell apart by 840 A.D. - sheesh. Charlemagne could read but couldn't write - now what sense does that make?

Franks vs. Vikings - From 841 to 911 A.D. the Viking Warrior-Badasses mopped the Frankish countryside with Frank ***. France surrenders Normandy to Vikings 911 A.D. (Stupid mid-evil France was easily bullied by real warriors)

Franks vs. Black Death - 1347 - 1350 A.D. Black Death kills Frenchies good. This plague was said to originate in Mongolia, from the vermin. BUT, we all know it HAD to have came from the filthy French swine.

France vs. England - 100 Years War 1337 - 1453 A.D. Battle of Crecy - 1337 A.D. (English hand the French their own asses in the start of the 100 Years War with the timely use of the longbow. French knights are mowed down like the cannon fodder they were.) Battle of Poitiers, 1356 A.D. - More of the same. Battle of Agincourt, 1415 A.D. - Henry V gets some French butt-whoopin' action. Unfortunately, a heretic freak named Joan of Arc came along and united all the French Frogs and they managed to repel the English. And we all know where that got her....TOASTY.

Italian Wars - Lost. France becomes the first and only country to ever lose two wars when fighting Italians.

Wars of Religion - France goes 0-5-4 against the Huguenots.

France vs. France - 1572 A.D. St. Bartholomew's Day Massacre by Queen Catherine. She killed thousands of protestants and Jews. Hrm...that sounds really familiar - the FINAL SOLUTION ring any bells? Evidently these bastards were no better than **** Germany and yet they are proud of their heritage?

France vs. Europe - War of Spanish Succession 1648 A.D. (France tries to fight rest of Europe over Spain and looses to Frederick William of Germany)

France vs. Europe - 7 Years War or French Indian War 1756 A.D. (France gets beat up on 2 different continents by England and Germany plus the early future Americans - a guy named George Washington ring any bells?)

France vs. France - French Revolution 1789 - 1799A.D. (France kicks their own asses) Dr. Guillotine makes a handy invention that allows the Frenchies to chop off their own heads with amazing speed - thanks Jacobin Republicans!

France vs. Europe - Waterloo 1815 A.D. (Wellington delivers knockout to Napoleon - 2nd time. This comes AFTER the Russian Winter destroyed the largest army in the World and the U.S. conned old Nappy in the Louisiana Purchase - WHAT A BARGAIN!)

France vs. France - French Revolution (again) 1848 A.D. (France is still kicking their own asses on a smaller scale)

France vs. Mexico - late 1860s - early 1870s A.D. - France conquers Mexico. Wow! Amazing. What an accomplishment. Funny though, when the U.S. decided to enforce the Monroe Doctrine and in so many words told France to get the HELL out of our side of the world, they tucked tail and ran.

France vs. Prussia - Franco-Prussian War 1870 A.D. (William I of Germany kicks the teeth out of Napoleon III - good old ***** proclaims himself emperor of Germany at the Palace of Versailles - can you say bitchslap?) This all started because France opposed the unification of Germany - notice this starts a nasty chain of events that doesn't end till 1945......seems to me we can almost chalk up WWI and II on the dumbass French.

France vs. Germany - WWI 1914-1918 A.D. (Germany beats the hell out of France - without the aid of USA, France would be speaking German. France only won because of Uncle Sam jumped in - then those dumbass sore-winners in France impose an incredibly harsh Treaty of Versailles to 'punish' the Germans. Notice the resulting conditions of this allowed the rise of an unknown Austrian named HITLER.

France vs. Germany - Rise of Hitler 1933-1939 A.D. (Germany bullies France into letting them take more territory - the wussies wouldn't even fight over it - they adopted a policy of 'appeasement' - can you say SCARED?)

France vs. Germany Round II - WWII June 22, 1940 A.D. (France surrenders to Hitler at Compiegne after putting up a fight that made Polish Army look good. Notice Vichy France who quickly jumped ship to be friends with the Germans. And once again without the help of good old Uncle Sam the Atlantic Wall would never have been penetrated - France would either be a part of the 3rd Reich or a satellite country of Communist Russia under Uncle Joe Stalin)

France vs. Vietcong - Vietnam 1954 A.D. (French Army at Dien Bien Phu surrender to Ho Chi Minh)

Algerian Rebellion - Lost. Loss marks the first defeat of a western army by a Non-Turkic Muslim force since the Crusades, and produces the First Rule of Muslim Warfare; "We can always beat the French." This rule is identical to the First Rules of the Italians, Russians, Germans, English, Dutch, Spanish, Vietnamese and Esquimaux.

War on Terrorism - France, keeping in mind its recent history, surrenders to Germans and Muslims just to be safe. Attempts to surrender to Vietnamese ambassador fail after he takes refuge in a McDonald's.

Let's face it. When it comes to war, France gets rolled more often than a Parisian prostitute with a visible mustache.
Old 04-27-2004, 03:22 AM

Ashish is an unknown quantity at this point

****! In reading the post above mine, I just realized I got a LOT of **** wrong on my western civ test. Now i really hate France.
Old 04-27-2004, 06:39 AM

Quick Reply: I hate France